6 - Stardust

A Handful of Stars

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I Love You” I anxiously said as I looked her in the eyes and took her hand in mine. The dinner I have prepared was ruined into pieces. I was too nervous that even before she had the chance to sit down, I have already grabbed her hand and let my feelings out. As expected, she was stunned. How stupid of me.

“Wh-what?!” she’s stuttering, oh my, this is not a good sign Jessica Jung.

“Uhm, I –I ..you see I –I just want to..errr.” I stammered. How could my love confession that I have practiced all day just vanish into thin air? God help me.

“You love me? Did I hear it correctly? You love me Jung?”she smirked, now I am starting to get annoyed.

“Yes I do okay? I know we’re friends but damn it I am just madly in love with you!! "

The smile plastered on her face disappeared and my heart started to crumble into pieces. This is the start of her rejecting me, so before all else fades, I closed my eyes and started to walk away from my destruction. Devastation that I have caused myself.

“Jessica” she said as she lightly grabbed me by my wrist and turned me around to face her. I was bawling over a bagel, and the tears where not helping .Then I found myself engulfed in her embrace, her hands slowly my hair, whispering sweet nothings. She made me look at her, oh that beautiful face, her tanned skin, and eyes that shine more than the brightest stars.

“Jessica, I love you too. “

I smiled. The sun’s ray was peeking its way through the curtains that drapes over our room. Last night’s dream has sent me to heaven and back. Today is the day and nothing could ever get in my way. After an hour’s worth of morning rituals, I left the room and head towards the kitchen to find the rest of my members huddled for breakfast.

“Oi something the matter?”Hyo asked.

“Huh?

“You woke up early, are you sick or something?”Sunny said.

“As far as I know I’m not”

“And why are you smiling like an idiot?”

“Why I can’t smile early in the morning” i retorted back.

“No you can’t”and that was Kim Choding early in the morning.

“Yah!”

“You look weird”

“And you’re acting weird”

“You haven’t eaten a cucumber by chance have you?”

“Eeeww..you guys shut up okay? Where’s Tiff?”

“Oh that’s another weird member. She dashed out of the dorm if you must know”says Taeyeon.

“Huh, why?”

“Beats me."Sunny said and  they all shrugged.

“And the others?" i asked again.

“Seo and Yoong went grocery shopping, Yul’s in her room.”Hyo answered.

“And SooYoungie?”

“Huh? Isn’t she in your room?” Taeng asked.

“No. Her side of the bed was empty.”

“Maybe she went out earlier than Tiff.” Hyoyeon said confused.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to talk to Yuri.”

“Okay”

I stood up and was on my way to Yuri when I received a message from Tiffany.

Can’t help you today Jessie, I need to disappear. Goodluck! - Tiffany

I sighed,” it’s now or never” I plucked up all the courage I could take and made my way to YoonYul’s room.

Normal POV

The conversation went well. And after all the talking, Jessica came out of the room, smiling. Beaming as she ate mouthfuls of pancakes, which in her opinion seems sweeter than the usual, while the rest of the members could only watch her act weirdly with their mouths ajar

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

super duper late update.

sorry for making you wait. i actually posted this chapter last december but forgot to unmark the 'Hide Chapter' button..

stupid me..T__T

next chapter in a few..

 

iheartyoungie