Our Christmas Eve

Finding Unexpected Love

you

 

I have to run, by why wont my legs move? Why am I stuck in this dumbfounded position? I can feel the warm tears sting my face.

I feel really pathetic standing here crying on Christmas Eve. To actually think someone like him was interested in me? I must've been crazy...

I wish he would just look away so I didn't have to stare into his widened gaze. He stands up and walks towards me, as he does I take slow steps back.

His dark eyes, watering now, are looking for a way to explain the situation to me. His pace towards me is picking up and I feel my body begin to shake.

I am scared. My knees wobble and I fall to the floor still shaking. He stands above me now, looking down.

An endless trail of tears stream down my face. He bends down and reaches a hand out to my face.

"Please, try to understand." he says shakily.

"I-I understand perfectly. Im just not good enough for you anymore. So i'll just leave, I wont bother you anymore." I say while trying to contain my sobs.

Saying those words hurt even more as I realize the meaning of them. I slowly stand up and turn away from him. As I start to walk.....

Lee Min Ho

 

I catch her wrist, not knowing what to do next. I want to tell her that all of this is wrong, that I'm the one that doesn't deserve her.

That she is the only one for me, but all I can do is this. Catch her by her wrist. The moment I she turns around to face me I give in to my heart.

"Marry me." Her eyes widen. "W-What?" she says confused. I pull her towards me and embrace her tightly.

"This ring, is for you. Please don't misunderstand." I say as she stands there motionless.

Her arms wrap around my torso and she slowly tightens her grip around me.

"I do." she says quietly into my chest.

"Come with me. I have something to show you." I say pulling her off me gently. I kiss her on the forehead then lace our fingers.

 

I hold the door open for her and as she peers inside she has the cutest look on her face. She looks amazed and suprised at the same time.

"Woow! Your house is really big!" she says with a smile. I close the door and lead her to the couch.

" You mean our house." I say while pulling out the ring.

"you. Please marry me." I ask again. She motions me to come closer.

Our lips brush together, "I do." She kisses me passionately then pulls away.

"I love you Min Ho." she says as she rests her head on my shoulder.

" I love you too." For a moment it's quiet but then I break the tension.

"Do you want to have a tour of the house?" I ask while slowly standing up. She nodds and I head towards the kitchen.

After I finish showing her practically everything I decided to save the best for last, our bedroom.

I cover her eyes, "Don't peek, keep them closed." 

you

 

It is beautiful. Our room, with its vintage furnature and its breath taking view, but the best part was the bed.

The silk sheets had a spread of rose petals in the shape of a heart on top of them. In the center of the heart was a small box.

Min Ho pulls me over to the bed and sits down. He takes the lid off of the box and reveals a neclace with a heart charm.

He takes off the neclace he gave me when we were younger and takes out the stone. Suprisingly, it fits into the perfectly into the heart charm.

"This is my heart, wearing it means you understand it and want to keep it. It belongs to you, weather you want it or not, because my heart will never change." He says as he fastens his heart around my neck.

Then he kisses my hand then slides the perfect fitting ring onto my finger.

We lie down together on the memory foam bed and our bodies naturally fit together, like we were made for each other.

With my head in the crook of his arm and his arm around my waist we are comfortable.

"Merry Christmas you." he said as we began to drift off.

"Merry Christmas Min Ho."

Best Christmas ever.