The Concert

Finding Unexpected Love

      Finally! All done with homework!....what now?...I think I'll read. Oh!.. I whip out my laptop and check my email for messages from Kang Woo. Since my phone stopped working iv'e been using my email to contact all of my friends, even if it is a big hastle to lug around a laptop at school everyday. I check but I don't get any new messages so I shut my laptop and shove my face in my textbooks again. The library feels so empty right now.... there are only about three people in  here. I might as well enjoy it, the atmosphere in class is never this calm. I close my eyes and slowly drift off.

      "you... you...." I feel something nudging my shoulder. "you.... Wake up!..." My eyes flutter open. 

"What?... Huh? Oh, Mi Nyu!" I see my best friend standing in front of me with a huge smile on her face. She grabs my arm and yanks me towards the exit. I have a feeling she planned on taking me somewhere because I can see she already packed up my stuff and slung it around her back. 

"Mi Nyu, where are you taking me?" I ask as she practically drags me down the stairs. For a while she doesn't answer, until we reach our special area in front of the school. She digs through her extremely bright colored purse and pulls out two tickets.

"These are the tickets you have been asking for! These are THE tickets!" She shouts in excitement.

"By THE tickets do you mean the tickets to the new SHINee concert YOU have been asking for?"

She places a ticket in my hand.

"I'll see you later, kay?" She flashes a bright smile.

She runs off, and I wave while picking up my backpack she dropped in excitement of the tickets. It's late and I should probably start getting ready for the concert, so I start to walk home. I start down the same path I walk to and from school. 

As I'm walking, I notice a really tall man leaning against his car. He looks famous, like a model maybe? No, he looks like much more...like an angel. With his clothes clinging to his well toned waist and his hair slightly blowing back in the soft breeze, he looks like something out of a fairytale. I decide to walk past him before he notices my staring. As I walk past him, I almost stop dead in my tracks because his scent had filled my lungs. I falter, then walk straight again. I think about the mysterious man on my whole walk home.

I walk in through the front door, my mother rushes over towards me, concern splattered all over her face. I'm probably still in shock from seeing that man, and it must be showing.

"What happened? Are you okay?" my mom asks, feeling my forehead. I brush her hand off and her face scrunches in confusion.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say as I slowly procede up the stairs to my room. 

I close the door and feel my heart still beating extremely fast. I start to get ready for the concert, then it hit me. That man was the famous actor, Lee Min Ho.