The Wager Is Set

Lovely Wager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUXIJYw7ak4

YUN HEE P.O.V.

Our time spent working went by fast and soon it was time to go home. Which also meant it was time for our beginning-of-the-year--session. This is where we would rant about our classes and and share the new ways we ed up. This year was going to be especially hilarious because of how prestigious this school seemed to be and how easily the people made themselves seem like a .

 
We were all exhausted and half asleep on the bus ride but somehow got hyper as soon as my neighborhood was in sight. We all danced down the empty mansion filled streets singing away all our energy.
 
Inside my house, all that could be heard was our screams and laughter echoing off the empty halls. Dad was giving a lecture in god knows where, and i wasnt expecting mother dearest to come home till a least before the sun rises. It wasnt like she had work to go to or a child to care for, it's just happy hour is never over for her.
 
The staff was probably sent home but they knew perfectly well what day it was so everything was prepared in the entertainment room: a mountain of food that could feed a army, enough pillows and blankets to build a fortress (which we were planing on doing anyway) and most importantly privacy. 
 
BaeSun and MiCha knew about my parents and how they are so busy but that never made things awkward for them, every time they would come and visit, they would never mention the fact that no one was here to greet me or ask me how my day was. And on the rare times when mother and father would grace me with their presence, their behavior was just as strange and abnormal as usual.
 
I cant say my situation is all that devastating,not that i have ever complained before, i have never really cared enough to notice. I am either studying or out taking pictures, i dont have time to socialize with my family and they dont seem to have the time either. I mean someone in this house has to make money and someone has to spend it on irresponsibly stupid things.
 
“FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~!” BaeSun and MiCha squealed running to the freshly made food that was laid out. Of course that would be the first thing they noticed.
 
~
 
“After carefully analyzing how stupid you both are, i have come to realize the winner this year is...” Bae Sun says holding for a dramatic pause ,“MICHAAAAA!”
 
“YOU SERIOUS!?” I say flailing my arms in anger
 
“Dude she kicked her teacher but i give you a A for effort.” BaeSun says patting my head, trying to make me feel better. MiCha on the other hand is not a graceful winner she was doing a victory dance.
 
“Yeah yeah yeah we get it you're hot im not, just wait till next year... Now can you sit down!?” I say grabbing her arm and yanking her down onto the cloud of pillows we created.
 
“Someone’s jealous…” she says sticking her tongue out at me. I was but i would never admit it to her of course, cause that would give her the satisfactory of winning at something AGAIN.
 
After all the laughing and joking was over with, the exhaustion finally started to set in and our eyes started to droop shut.
 
“OMO its almost one in the morning i dont know abut you guys but i am tired. Six hours of work eight hours of school and we have to do it all again tomorrow…” Bae says collapsing on the mess of pillows, soon MiCHa followed and then finally me after i turn off all the lights.
 
Ahhh school another day of tormenting tomorrow….
 
NO ONE’S P.O.V
 
On that same night a different party was taking place. At a mansion in the richest of neighborhoods, music was being played so loud that it could have been heard from Seoul Tower. The lights were dimmed and all you could see was the shadows of the figures in the room. Girls were bubbling with excitement while the three only boys remained calmed. Soon the boys divided and took maybe fix, six girls each.
 
The eldest of the bunch was siting in the couch while the maknae was playing a childish game of virtual bowling(which gave him a perfect excuse to touch the girls hips to help “guide the ball”). The middle was showing off his strengths by letting each girl feel his incredibly small muscles……..
 
The eldest, Park Jinyoung was too caught up in the girls to make fun of CNU’s ridiculousness and Gongchan’s child like behavior like he usual would. He had a reputation for being mature and he intended to keep it.
 
All the girls seemed a little less desperate and a little more agitated than usual. One girl in particular, she practically had steam coming out of her ears,and unfortunately enough, she was one of the five Jinyoung decided to take. So, he had no choice but to pretend to care.
 
As smoothly as he could he slid down the booth to where she was sulking.
 
“Is there anything I can do for you” he says with false sincerity. The girl blushed as she realized how foolish she must have looked, ” I’m sorry for being a bad guest it’s just there is a lot that is bothering me right now." she says pouting.
 
"Well talking things out always seemed to make things better for me" he says putting his arm around her shoulders in a comforting way. Her heart melts at his emotionless gesture that all of her worries seemed to flow out of , "You see there are these new girls in my grade, and they have been making everyone’s lives miserable. They just…… they just……UGH! Bu-bu-but there is this one girl, Ho something, she isnt like them. I mean she doesn’t torment us, but she always seems to hang around them. I personally feel sorry for her to have to be around them everyday, she seems like they are her only friends. So many people have tried to go and take her away but every time someone tries she runs away back to them. It’s such a shame she’s so pretty and they are so-” she starts to say before she was cut of by him caressing her face, making her blush like crazy
 
“I’m sorry you are so stressed out, a pretty girl like you shouldnt be suffering” he says with more false sincerity.
 
“I know I’ve been so stressed lately my face has been breaking out” she says placing her hands on her face embaressed. He smirks at her petty problems and puts her hands i his “Accepting your flaws is true beauty.” he said saying the first truthful thing of the night.
 
YUN HEE P.O.V:
 
As soon as we walked through the gates we all earned ourselves a few hundred glares give or take. Which was a good thing for us considering how its only been a week since we got to here. As the week went by it was obvious to see how fast the word traveled around in this school.  It was weird cause no matter where we went the rumors were still the same.
 
As expect, Bae still stayed by our side even with all the people who hated us, which we were both thankful for anyway. It was plain to see she wasnt like us, she never liked to cause trouble or even really open . So aside from those few occasions where people would try to take our precious Bae from us, we enjoyed ourselves in our isolated circle. When we were’nt making lives miserable, we would hang outside where we would eat our lunch and just talk. Today unfortunately… was physical exams, so EVERYONE in our grade was going to be outside.
 
Awesome…. A full three hours with everyone that hates us, how could i not love that?
 
JINYOUNG P.O.V:
 
There was really no need for us to be outside while there were fitness test going on, but the thought of girls running and jumping around in tight clothes, intrigued us….. So as all curious men once did, we let our gut and hormones lead the way. As we were walking through the courtyard with the other girls that surrounded us, one of the girls from the night before tapped my shoulder. “Oppa~! Thats the girl i was telling you about” she says pointing to a girl sitting by herself listening to music.
 
Her hair was in braids which wasnt really impressive to me at all. Her skin was fair and little to none blemishes, still have seen better. She seemed at a good weight where she was skinny but she still had muscle to make up for it. Overall she wasnt bad looking at all, she was quiet cute, but she seemed too lonely for my likeing…..
 
"Oppa! Go talk to her if anyone can talk some sense into her it's you! No one can resist your charm. " she says batting her eyelashes at me. I nod my head at her and make my way over to where she was siting. Even though there was nothing too spectactular about her I could always add another girl to my total.  I lean down to tap her shoulder,  I was expecting her to jump like most girls did, but she didnt even notice my presence at all. Not wanting to look more awkward than i already did, staring at a girl i didn't even know, I cleared my throat so that she could at least hear my presence
 
Yeah there’s nothing loserish like that right? That's cool right? Well it is when i do it….
 
Tiredly she open her eyes and STILL seems unaffected that a guy like me would be in front of her. Slowly she took off her headphones and gave me a “what do you want look” I gave her my smoothest smile to start off and then offered her my hand, “Hello there, I’m Park Jinyoung” she doesn't take my hand and just nods her head and gives me a slight annoyed smile. Trying to play it off cool i bring my hand back and pull it up to meet my other arm to make it seem like i was stretching so she could get a good look at my muscles.
 
No effect and she seemed more annoyed. I then sit indian style in front of her so we could be eye level, ”You must the new girl i'm hearing so much about” i say smirking, she nods her head once more looking everywhere but at me, "Not much a talker are ya?" I say laughing slightly, she just shrugs and starts reaching for her headphones to start tuning me out again.
 
Right as they were by her cheeks, i blocked her hand by removing a stray piece of hair that fell on her and putting it behind her ear. For the first time she finally looked up at me and gives me a blank stare, which was expected by my rash action, so i just smile cooly at her.
 
Before i could say something cleaver and smooth a strong voice made us both look away, “YAHHHHHHHHHHH!~” two girls, one with glasses and another with bright rainbow hair were giving me dagger eyes, i assumed they were the other two i was hearing so much about. She quickly stands up, cursing slightly under her breath, the girl with multi-colored hair ignored her presence and came right up to me, “YAH! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH OUR HO BAE SUN!”she fist clenched ready to fight.
 
“ MiCha’s bout to kick some not gonna miss this” says the one with glasses getting her camera ready. I laugh at their ridiculousness, “She didnt seem to mind..." i say smirking, that only pissed her off more, “MAYBE ITS BECAUSE SHE NEVER KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH A ERTED BEFORE” she says turning multiple shades of red.
 
“Dont you think you should get to know someone before you call them a erted ” says a familiar voice. CNU, who must have heard the chaos from where ever he was standing was behind me with Gongchan was following beside him giving me a look of “ you've done it now dip”
 
Micha i think her name was,l was reaching her breaking point at that comment. She marched right up to him got inches from his face and hissed through her teeth “I dont have to get to know him to know he is nothing more than a pathetic chaser and no one as pahetic as him she even be near Bae” she says storming away taking Bae with her.
 
After the girls were long gone, we three were still standing in the same postion, "Well that was.... Interesting" Gongchan says laughing slightly
 
"Seriously, the whole school is freaking out over THEM?! Hardly even a threat." CNU scoffs behind us.
 
"Oh but you of all people know how much words can hurt people, and based on the word travling around school this could REALLY hurt us." I say looking at all the people whipsering spreading new rumor after new rumor. 
 
~
 
LATER THAT NIGHT
 
For once there were no girls with us. For once it was just us guys. But unlike most guys we didnt watch or discuss politics or something, we were all silent, thinking about what happened with those girls. “If they keep it up they may be bigger news than us. They could steal our popularity in a negative way” says Gongchan scared at the thought of that. We all nod our head in agreement.
 
I didnt respond i was too busy thinking how she didnt even bother to say a word to me even when i touched her……. She seemed completely empty. I mean i'm use to that when i talk to girl but not this kind of empty. She seemed uninterested like she had something better to do than to be near me. I didnt like it.
 
 “WE NEED TO THINK OF A WAY TO GET OUR REP BACK” I say bouncing out of our chair forming a plan in my head. This interested the guys to they came to crowd around me, knowing it was going to be good being the brains and charms of the group.
 
“What are we known for?” I ask
 
“Good hair?”
 
“Money?”
 
“Nice ?”
 
“Awesome muscles!?”
 
“GIRLS! GETTING GIRLS!” I yell frustrated. “So if we get those girls….” i say lowering my voice “then we could completely throw them off track and RUIN their cold hearted image. You know finding out their weaknesses and use it against them” I say with a evil grin. Once the we all grasped the concept the hunt began and this lovely wager was set