Late night practices

Lovely Wager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGDcnafWCg&feature=related

BAE SUN P.O.V

"They are positivly the slowest eaters I have ever seen" I say too YunHee. It's been half a hour and the same three annoying boys were still weren't done eating. And because they were our only costumers we had nothing to do but watch them. YunHee didnt seem to care she was too busy burning holes in the back of Gongchans head. Ugh I wish MiCha was here but of course she had to leave us with them. I wouldnt blame her though, I mean after he was shamlessly flirting ith him I wuold want to get away as fast as I could too. 

After the billionth refill I look at my watch and realize I'm almost late, "" I say throwing off my smock and running to the back, "YunHee I'm sorry I have to leav you like this. Do you think you could cover for me I know we are pretty busy..." I say sarcastically putting my thing into my bag.

"Umm yeah I dont think I will have a problem, but where are you going?!" she yells back

"Ummmm I kinda have practice...." i say trying to hide my smile.

"A.K.A flirty time with that guy again?" she says winking at me.

"Well he is my partner and if we want to get this dance right we have to see eachother, its not my fault I flirt!" I say running out the door. If i hurried I could make it there in ten minutes. We usually had practices on the weekends but all solo performers are required to come in at least twice a week to practice and today was our day. This was our first practice together and I am super nervous. I have seen him around and he is inasinly amazing at dancing. So being able to dance with him was possibly the greatest thing in my life for the time being. I mean it's not like he's famous.... yet. I mean he could be he's the best dance I have ever seen. And I Ho Bae Sun am lucky enough to be his partner...

Running as fast as I could I finally made it to the studio only five minutes late. Out of breath I find what little energy I have left and bolt up the stairs where I find Lee Taemin already warming up. "H-h-hey...... sorry I-i-i-I'm late" I say collapsing to the floor. Immediatly he came running over to help me up, "Either you ran all the way over here or you are really out of shape" he says putting my arm around his shoulder. He leads me over to the bench where I fall over in exhhaustion, "Here have this..." he says handing me some water. Not arguing I take the small dixi cup and swallow it all in one gulp.

"Thanks" I say still wheezing.

"Maybe you are too tired to practice we could do this another tim-"

"OH LOOKS LIKE I GOT MY SECOND WIND!" I say bouncing up from the bench and running over to where the mirrors were. There was no way I was going to screw this up even if it means my lungs exploding.

After warming up and streching for about fourty five minutes we were finally ready to begin.   

~
A full two hours running and re-running the same combinations. And we were not even halfway through the song yet! I was completely exhausted but that still didnt stop my smile. This was one of the best dances I have ever done in my life and doing it with him only made it better.

"You catch on fast" he says handing me water and joining me on the floor.

"Thanks~" I say taking one big drink of water before collapsing on the floor, "I love this dance more than anything but i think if I move anymore my legs will fall off" i say laughing

"Yeah maybe you're right how about we come back here thursday to practice"he says holding out his hand liek this was some sort of business deal.

"I say that sounds like a plan." I say taking his hand, we pull eachother up and get ready to go.

'Well that was fun. I really cant wait til Thursday so we can do this again..... wait what day is it....... awh ' 

"Hey I think I'm going to stay a little longer and work on that combination I was having a hard time with" I say putting down my things

"Oh okay do you want me to sta-"

"Oh no its alright I'll lock up I know where the keys are you go drive safely!" I say trying to get him to leave. He nods and waves me off. After I'm sure he's gone I go downstairs to the storage closet where all the cleanign supplies are, "The more I procrastinate the later I stay.." I say reaching for the mop and multiple chemicals.

I have to start my moping and waxing the three dance floors, and then I have to move on to the mirrors. After that I have to sweep the lobby and vacume the waiting area. Finally the worst thing of all.... the bathrooms.

"Yep I'm not going home anytime soon. But I cant just not do this, this is the only way I can dance. I cant afford the monthly cost and I am lucky enough that these kind people will let me make it up by working it off. So no matter what the chore I must do it! I dont know what I would do if I didnt have dance or this place or these people. OKay enough talking time to work. I'm sure dad wont mind if I'm out late tonight?"

JINYOUNG P.O.V

"....its not my fault I flirt!" was all I heard before I sawBae's long ponytail fly out the door.

"Haha that girl..." YunHee chuckles to herself  as she starts on her homework. Where is she going? What guy could she be seeing? If she had aboyfriend then I am in danger of losing..... breaking a couple up takes longer than the time I'm given, "Ummm where is she going?" I ask

"Oh she has this....recitle so she is going to practice with her partner i tink..." she says not looking up from her book. Now how am I suppose to win her heart if she isn't here? This girl always has to run doesnt she..., "Hey pay my meal for me I'll pay you back." I say. Before he already has a chance to respond I am already out the door. I look to my left and I faintly see her, she was too far away for me to catch up to her... then I remembered the car.

After offering a way too high of a bribe to the someone who drives a car, he finally let me borrow the car as long as I returned it by tomorrow. I'm sure CNU wont mind.....

Hoping I didnt lose her by now I speed in the direction she started running. Soon I found myself outside and fairly nice dance studio. 

"So this is where she dances.... I wonder how she can afford it? Okay, okay, okay.... stop worrying about the little things and think of a game plan........" I say to myself. I couldnt just barge in for no reason. She may get suspicious...

"Common think!" I say resting my head on the steering wheel.

Hour after hour I sat in that same position and thought of what to do or say to her. I didnt even ntice how late it was until I heard some keys jingle making me lift my head from the steering wheel. 

"What is she doing here so late?!" I say to myself as Bae starts to walk away from the studio, "This girl must be a idiot to be walking out here this late at night" I say  starting the car. It probably wasn't the wisest decision to be following a girl int the middle of the nigth in a black van but hey it was instinct I guess. I could tell she knew someone was following her by the way she was speeding up. Again probably wasnt the best thing by speeding up also........ oh well. I think my biggest mistak was when she started running I sped up even more till I was right beside her.... yeah that was probably the worst.....

She looked so scared I thought she was going to yell for help or somethintg. okay think....

I sped up a little more till my window was right beside her. Trying to make sure I didnt hit anything I rolled down my window and yelled out, "You sure dont run very fast, imagine if it actually was a raipest you woudl be abducted in a second." I say trying to sound cool

She jumped at the sound of my voice and started to slow down, "What.... else.....was I... suppose to........ do?" she ask breathlessly. I start laughing at how unfit she must be to be breathless after she only ran for a short time.

"Well I'll tell you what you aren't suppose to do. You ARENT suppose to be walking around in the middle of the nght in this neighborhood." Isay stoping the car. I mostion my head for her to get in the car but that only made her step back fifty or so steps.

"No, no I'm okay I'm actually going to the bus stop" she says.

"Ha, good excuse but we passed like eight bus stops. Plus the bus dont even run. Get in" I say hoping this time she woudlnt be fighting me this time. Instead of giving she she started shaking her head like a little five yar old refusing to take her medicine. Before she ran off I quickly got out of my place in the drivers seat, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the passenger seat.

Girl can put up a fight I can tell you that much. I figured the only way to get her to stop mving was to freak her out. I got inches from her face so she could see me clearly and said, "Stop fighting." really slowly. All the color moved to her cheeks as just nodded her head giving up. Closing the door behind me I hurry and run to my side cause again it was late and her father was probably worried sick about her.

BAE SUN P.O.V

I didnt speak at all, and I tried my best not to look in his direction. Wh'd he have to drag me and get so close. One I dont like ANYONE being that close to me unless its for a dance, and even then it takes me a while to get comfortable. Two, I was perfectly fine walking down a dar ally in the middle of the night, I done it several times before....

Why was he following me anyway? Why was he so determinded for me to get in the car? Why was my heart beating fast when he got so close? Why do I even care?!

To get my mind off him and where it belonged I kept myself ocupied by tapping my feet to the beat of my dances. After I repeated the same songs for the fifteenth time the meathod was starting to loose its touch.

"Yah! You're going to tap a hole through the car if you keep doing that" he says chucking. I nodd my head apologetically not felling like talking or even looking at him.

"You okay?" he says obviously noticing my attempts to look everywhere but in his doirection.

"Just tired" I said softly. He starts laughing slightly almost sympathtically.

"Dance really must take a lot out of you. Well dont worry you'll be home soon just tell me where to turn~" he says smiling like he actually cared. I dont respond and just continue nodding my head and pointing in the directions of where my "house" is

Of course I wouldnt show him where I actuall live. Not only would he might stalk me, he would judge me. I will admit my living conditions arent the best so I dont need some rich boy point it out in my face. So making myself seem not as poor and pathetic as the rich folk make me out to be, I thought going to one of the nice neighborhoods . Luckily for me this neighborhood was only a twenty minute walk to my house.

"Just turn up here" I say pointing to a random house, "The door is probably lock but I know where the spare key is. Thanks for the rid-" I begin to say getting out of the car. I was nearly out when he grabbed me by the wrist again, "I hope I get to see you dance someday." he says smiling. I nod my head and run up to the welcome matt at the front door. I prented to pick up the spare key under the matt and wave him off with the best fake smile I had. He smiles and waves back right before he drives off into the opposite direction.

Good, I thought he'd never leave..