Jinyoung's girl

Lovely Wager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI&feature=related

JINYOUNG P.O.V

Everything was set, but I was no where near ready. I needed a game plan, every good battle had a strategy, but how, she never talked to anyone, and is always around her friends.... How could i get her when she is never around?

So to start off I sent some freshmen to do a little research..... She was very boring. Just school and left. The only way I could possibly talk to her is during her free period, but strangely around that time she just disappears and my guys cant seem to find her.

While i was wandering the halls thinking more of my plan, I accidently bump into a girl causing her to drop all of her things.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I say helping her pick up her things, she mumbles a reply and doesn't meet my eye. Once we cleaned up the mess we made and we both got up and just my luck I found the girl I was looking for.

"AH~! Bae I was wondering when I would see you again" I say trying to meet her eyes that were still focused on the ground. "I was just roaming the halls, I really should be in class, but the teachers don't really mind if I skip..." that made her head snap up. She didn't say anything she just gave me a face that  made her look surprised that I didn't go to class.

"So ummm what brings you to these halls?-" I say hoping she would take that sour look off her face to actually talk to me. As if i just shouted a bomb warning she ran like hell away from me and around a corner. Now why does she always run when I'm just trying to make conversation?

Well I know what her talent COULDN'T BE, running, i caught up to her in a matter of seconds. Right as I caught up she went into the dance hall, where all the armature dancers would go in the "dance club" to practice. Though I don't know why they call it dancing when its nothing more than corny moves to boring songs?

From what I remember the dance club only practices before and after school, so she was all alone. I hardly even noticed she wasn't wearing her uniform, I don't know how I couldn't, it would stand out in a crowd with all the bright colors.

I know it would be quiet suspicious if anyone else saw me.... but lets say curiosity got the better off me.

She started off just jumping around, streching, and getting warmed up for whatever she was going to do. I could only imagine what it was she was doing. But then she closed her eyes, put her head down, then out of nowhere the music began to play.

In a second, the shy girl who wouldnt speak two words to anyone, was transformed into something totally different. I couldnt recognize the song she was dancing to but the beat only made her dancing even more spectacular. The whole floor was her stage and she was using every part of it. Every jump pop and twist went so perfectly I couldnt even tell whether she coregraphed this or not. When she finally stopped, I had to keep myself from clapping. I never would expect her to be able to dance like that......

I finally snapped into reality again when i hear footsteps coming from down the hall. Trying to not look like a creepy, I leav her be and start heading back down the hall. 

So dancing is her thing......... That I could use....

BAE SUN P.O.V

Recital was coming up, and the only time for me to practice would be during my free period. Usually I just go to the library and read, but i needed every bit of practice I can get.  But why oh why did i have to bump into him again. Not only was I still trying to forget him, the girls would have a fit if they saw me. I knew who it was right away but I hoped and prayed he wouldnt notice me. Guess my prayers weren't answered

"So waht brings you to these halls?-" before he could talk any further i thought it would be a good time to leave as fast as I could. I could have gone much faster but my stuff kept falling out of my bag.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap" I say trying to keep everything from falling again. Once I made it to the safety of the dance room I quickly looked behind me to make sure he hadn't followed me, "Don't be silly Bae why would he want to follow you?" I say shaking out my tense muscels and streching out before I started my routine. 

Getting the stero ready I hurry click play then hurry back to the center. Right where I could see myself in the mirror. First jazz, then hiphop, then my duet lyrical, and ebcause my partner doent go here i do not have time to wast on these other dances cause I really need to work with him. Not to mention he's the BEST dancer we have?! AND I GOT CHOSEN TO DANCE WITH HIM! It's like asking to dine with god.... it has to be perfect.

As soon as the music came on my mind went blank because I had already known everything there was to know. I knew exactly when and where to jump, which way to turn, and which face to make. This was embedded into my bones but it has to be better. When the sng finally ended, I threw my head down in exhaustion.

"It can be better, I can be better.." I say going to get my water. When I reacehd down to get my water there was a sharp pain on my side, "Sore muscles..." I say drinking some water.

"Okay... Next song!" I say getting ready for my next routine

Very short I know and I apologize but hopefully it was good yes?

I'll work harder next chapter I promise! Sorry again