CNU's girl

Lovely Wager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY&feature=relmfu

MICHA P.O.V

Today everyone was unusually quiet. I mean I'm use to being ignored, but it looked like people were... afraid to insult me. And to add on to the weirdness I think someone was following me. I have a talent for noticing when people are folowing or staring at meand someone was definatly doing that. But usually when people follow me is when they are trying to be mean to me... but no one tried anything. Not even throwing a paper ball....

Oh well the day was over and I didnt notice that person following me anymore. Which means I can finally relax and continue my day of sleeping, you know since I WON THE BET.

While imagining all of the wonderful hours I would spend sleeping I accidently bumped into somon, "Excuse me" I say not even loking at whoever it was.

"Ahhhh if it isnt the loud girl from the toher day, I was hoping to run into you again." says a familiar voice. I turn around to see..... oh what was his name....... whathisname smiling at me as if we were friends. I raise my eyebrow at him wondering why he wanted to talk, "MiCha right? I have heard many things about you, you are almost bigger story then me" he says smirking.

"Well I do try." I say sarcastically, "I would LOVE to stay here and be loud but I have to get to work" I say leaving.

"I'm sure you can be a little late." he says trying to flirt

"Again I would love to... but there's only one bus that can take me there so I dont wanna be late" I say trying to leave again. This time he grabs my wrist, "Then let me take you" he say still using that annoying flirty tone. 

Sorry," I say breaking free, "But I go with my friends to work. I just cant abandon them." I say smirking knowing that I had won.

"RANG MICHA~!" I heard two voice sing behind us. Of course they had to show up now....

"Oh look we're all here" he says smirking at me enjoying his victory. By the looks on their faces they were both confused of how he was till alive.

"Umm whats up" YunHee finally asks looking at me. I didnt get a chance to respond or come up with a accuse because he had alread wrapped his arms around all three of us like a creepy old ert, "I was just offering a ride to MiCha here and now that you guys are here there is no reason not to come" he says leading us towards his car.

"Yah! What took you so long we almost left without you"

"Sorry but some girls needed a ride. My bad" he says still trying to soudn cool and flirty.

"Well if thats the case then," says the younger one opening the door for us," After you, ladies" he says gesturing. Me and YunHee get in without saying a word. But Bae on the other hand took the time to bow thankfully to every one of them. I dont understand how she can be so nice to the people she dilikes the most. It completely blows my mind how she can do that.

We all moved to the farthest corner of the car and looked everywhere but at the three boys that were with us.

"We have heard so much about you three but the one thing we havent heard is how you got into this school. We know its on scholarship but what are your talents?" the annoying one (CNU) asks

"I do photography and picture editing" YunHee says gesturing towards her camera.

"I sing" I say coldy

"And you?" he asks Bae who was too focused on the floor to meet his eyes.

"Bae doesnt talk.." I say trying to cover for her.

"Well I dont think that's a talent now is it?" he says sarcastically still looking at Bae

"I....... dance" she says finally lifting her head slightly. All three of them were just as shocked as us that she actually talked to them, or talked at all.

"Well... such amazing talents for amazing girls. Now may I ask where we are taking you three?"

"Why dont you ask Gongchan?" YunHee say coldly smirking. Wait when did he come to where we work? He returns a smile then turns to tell the dirver the directions to our shop

In not time at all we were there. All three of us bow thankfully before getting out, as I close the door a hand stops it. Jinyoung, CNU, and Gongchan all step out of the car ans stare at the awful quality of the place, they've probably have never even been to this side of town. Assuming they were just going to stand there and gawk we all went inside to get ready for work.

After unching in and getting on our smocks, we were ready for a customerless day. When we came out from the back there they were just standng there awkwardly.

"If you're here to bother us i suggest you leave. We have tons of work to do so we kinda cant talk" I say gesturing to the empty resturante.

"Well good thing to cause we are here...... as customers!"  the annoying one says running over to a table smiling at me. I was just about to get annoyed and demand they leave when I remember... I won the bet... I dont have to work....

I smile sweetly him before answering, "Then I'll make sure Bae and YunHee take real good care of you then."  I say leaving them and my comfortably sleeping place.

~

Walking down the street I realized I had nothihng to do and nowhere to go. I mean I could go to my apartment..... but thats to boring, "Eotteoke..." I say scratching the back of my head making my benie fall to the floor. That gave me a plan

I positioned myself in front of a semi populated area, placed my hat on the floor and began to sing.

"And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything...."

When i hit my final note i noticed that I earned myself a good 150 dollars, not my best but good enough.  Counting the money I look at my watvhed and noticed the time. Hopefully they left by now.... I dont think I could stand out here any longer if they havent.