CHAPTER 27

By My Side

 

"Lay-oppa!", Yuri said when she saw Lay walked away.

"What?", Lay asked with annoyed face.

"You leave already? You won't see me winning this competition?", Yuri asked.

"Yah! I come here isn't because of you, so stop pleading with me like that and leave me alone!", Lay said.

"How can you said like that to me, oppa?", Yuri said.

"I said leave me alone !!!!", Lay shouted then he leave her and go to his car and drive away.

"Aish! How can Lay being like this to me? Don't said this because that bastard girl!! Kim Hyoyeon, you will see... You take all of mine... My title as dancing queen, my friend and now my boyfriend! And for the worst you married with him! I think you will regret for this all!", Yuri said.

 

Meanwhile at Lay's car... Lay drive so fast until he didn't realize that a car come from right and then... TIN! TIN! NYITTTT...

 

"Yah! Are you want to die!!?", the guy at that car shouted and Lay just silent, he think about how Hyoyeon face when he slap her.

"Why I do this?", he said and look at his hand.

"She must be hurt. I still slap her even she already have bad situation because of losing at that competition... Aigoo, what should I do?", Lay said.

"But why she fell down at the stage? And why she was so mad at me? I think… I didn't do anything wrong…", Lay said.

"Ahh! Woman are very complicated!!!", Lay shouted frustation.

 

***

 

Hyoyeon lose at her competition that she wait for long time. Maybe the teacher will blame her because of that. She already practice so hard and now she lose. How can she have a face to meet her teacher again. She is walking without knowing where to go. ‘Whose home I must go?’, Hyoyeon thought. Now she confused with the street. She want to went to her own home but she thinks her mom will never allowed that because a married girl should live with her husband. She sighed. And if she went to her new home, she hate it, she hate to meet Lay. She don't want to meet him. So she decide to walk until she feels tired. Then she walk until she stop at park. The park that remind her something.

 

"How can I come here???", Hyoyeon said and then she sighed, she walk to the bench and sit there.

"Today is a teribble day…", Hyoyeon said then her tears drop.

"Omo, why I must cry again?", Hyoyeon said as she wipe her tears away then suddenly a car stop, she didn't now that someone already stop his car then the person whose own the car get out.

"Are you Kim Hyoyeon, right?", the guy asked.

"Ne…", Hyoyeon answered.

"You are Lay's wife, right?", the guy asked again.

"Ne, but sorry sir, I don't know you… Who you are?", Hyoyeon asked.

OMG! How can I meet someone weird while I'm not in my mood…’, Hyoyeon thought.

"Ahh! Sorry for not introduce myself first. My name is Oh Sehun. I'm Lay's bestfriend and aslo his assistant in office…", Sehun said.

"Oh…"

Why Lay asisten at here??? OMG!’, Hyoyeon thought

"Hyoyeon-ssi, why are you at here alone? Where is Lay?", Sehun asked.

"I don't know...", Hyoyeon said.

"Did Lay know you're here?", Sehun asked.

"Nope, he won't care!", Hyoyeon said.

"Waeyo? Are you two fight?", Sehun asked again.

"Ani!", Hyoyeon said.

"Then wae?", Sehun asked.

"I don't know maybe he hate me…", Hyoyeon answered.

"Haha! Hyoyeon-ssi, you are so funny…", Sehun said while laughing.

"Wae? Why are you laugh at me and what funny about that?", Hyoyeon asked confused.

"You know what I know my friends better, if he really hate you, he won't care about you…", Sehun said.

"What did you mean?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, isn't you today have your competition?", Sehun asked back.

"Ne…", Hyoyeon said.

"And you ask him to come, right?", Sehun said.

"Ne, but I think it's better he didn't come…", Hyoyeon said.

"Why are you say like that? You know Lay is trying his best to attend your competition even when he has meeting with Mr. Jung today…", Sehun said.

"Mr. Jung?", Hyoyeon said.

"Ne, you don't know him? He own half of big hotel at Korea and we want to cooperate with them…", Sehun said.

"Ahh… Then what a big deal about that?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, you know Mr. Jung is so difficult to meet. He was very busy, so today is a change to meet him but because you, Lay cancel the meeting…", Sehun said.

"Mwo? Is he pabo??? Why he missed a great opportunity?", Hyoyeon asked.

"I think Lay is care of you, Hyoyeon-ssi…", Sehun said.

"Now I feel quilty about it…", Hyoyeon said then sighed.

"Then, you must tell him…", Sehun said.

"But I don't want to meet him after that incident…", Hyoyeon said.

"What incident?", Sehun asked.

"I can't tell you…", Hyoyeon said.

"Okay, I won't force you... So, where will you go now?", Sehun asked.

"I don't know... I don't have any place to go...", Hyoyeon said.

"But you can't be in here for that long. This so cold and dangerous for you...", Sehun said.

"It's okay, I can take care of myself…", Hyoyeon said.

"But… You still a girl…", Sehun said.

"Don't worry…", Hyoyeon said.

"I can't. What Lay says if I leave his wife here alone? If something bad happen to you, I will die…", Sehun said.

"Why are you so afraid with him?", Hyoyeon asked.

"You don't know Lay… By the way, how about if you just go to my house?", Sehun said.

"Your house??!??????", Hyoyeon surprised.

"Ne…", Sehun said.

"I can't! What people will says if a married women go to another guy house…!?", Hyoyeon said.

"It's okay, besides I'm already married too. You can meet my wife…", Sehun said.

"Ah… Okay… Mwo!? You already married?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne… Lay didn't tell you?", Sehun asked.

"If Lay tell me, I won't be surprise like this…", Hyoyeon said.

"Haha! Then let's go!", Sehun said.

"But...", Hyoyeon said.

"Waeyo? Or you want me to drive you home?", Sehun asked.

"No!!", Hyoyeon said.

"Then…?", Sehun asked again.

"Araso, I will go to your house…", Hyoyeon said no choice.

"Okay, let's go…", Sehun said.

"But before I go to your house make sure that your wife won't misunderstanding with me…", Hyoyeon said.

"Don't worry, she won't. She always understand, that's why I love her…", Sehun said with a big smile.

"Hmm… You really love her…", Hyoyeon said.

"Ne... I can't live without her…", Sehun said.

"Hmm… I wish someone will love me like that…", Hyoyeon said.

"You have…", Sehun said.

"Who?", Hyoyeon asked.

"You will found out later…", Sehun said and smile.

 

After arrive at Sehun house, his wife come out to greet them.

 

"Hi, honey…", the girl said while open the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry for disturb…", Hyoyeon said while bow at her.

"Hi, honey, how are you doing?", Sehun walk to his wife and hug her.

"Great…", she answered.

"Great? So your live is great while I'm not here?", Sehun asked.

"Haha! Pabo!", she said and hit him.

"I don't know, Sehun-ssi is a funny person like this…", Hyoyeon thought.

"Ahh! I forget, introduce my wife, Kim Taeyeon and honey this is Lay's wife, Kim Hyoyeon…", Sehun introduce them.

"Kim Taeyeon???", Hyoyeon said surprised.

"Kim Hyoyeon???" Taeyeon said surprised.

"You two know each other??", Sehun asked.

"Ne… We not just know each other honey, she is my classmate and my friend when we are high school…", Taeyeon said.

"Really???", Sehun said.

"Ne, I don't know we can meet again after you move to America…", Hyoyeon said.

"Ne, 3 years ago I just back to Korea…", Taeyeon said.

"Really? Why are you don't tell me?", Hyoyeon said.

"I forgot your number and you not live at the same place again so I can’t find you…", Taeyeon said.

"Ahh! You are right…", Hyoyeon said.

"Ne… It's good to see you again, Hyo-ah!", Taeyeon said and hug her.

"Ne… And welcome back, Taeng…", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! Yah! I think I being forget…", Sehun said and eveyone laugh.

"Don't be sad, honey... I wouldn't forget about you...", Taeyeon said while embrace her hand to Sehun's arms then Sehun smile.

"Okay, honey... I want to take a bath first. I just give time for you two to chit chat after long time no see...", Sehun said.

"Ne, honey...", Taeyeon said and Sehun go to their room.

"Hyo-ah! I miss you so much!!", Taeyeon said while pulled Hyoyeon's hand and they sit at the sofa.

"Me too, Taeng... You are change too much now... You become more pretty... Even I couldn’t recognize you anymore...", Hyoyeon said.

"Gomawo, Hyo. You too. By the way, how about your married life now?", Taeyeon asked.

"It's a tragedy...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo?? Tragedy? What do you mean?", Taeyeon asked confused.

"From the first, I never want this marriage... And also him. We are being force by our parents...", Hyoyeon said.

"What!?", Taeyeon got surprised.

"We don't love each other. We just meet and know each other for the short time and then married...", Hyoyeon tell her.

"Then you are not happy with your married life?", Taeyeon asked.

"It's not just I'm not happy. Even I feel depressed...", Hyoyeon said.

"You must be more patient, Hyo-ah. It's the important thing of marriage life...", Taeyeon said.

"I can't, Taeng. How can you be patient if you see your husband with another girl?", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwoo!!!? Lay with another girl!!? Ahh, I don't believe it, Hyo... I know from my husband that he is a hard working and responsible person! He wouldn't cheat on you...", Taeyeon said.

"But, how if you see it by yourself?", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo?? Maybe you just misunderstanding, Hyo...", Taeyeon said.

"I just believe what I see, Taeng...", Hyoyeon said.

"Then are you fight with him now?", Taeyeon asked.

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said.

"So, you go away from house?", Taeyeon asked.

"I just don't want to meet him. So, I don't want to go home...", Hyoyeon said.

"I think you better go home, Hyo. He must be worried about you...", Taeyeon said.

"He wouldn't! He just can hurt me anytime! He never think about my feeling! He never care about me!", Hyoyeon said.

"But, I think you must give time for him to explain that's all. You can't keep escape from this problem and always have a fight with him. Now he is your husband, Hyo. You must remember it...", Taeyeon said.

"Thanks for your advice, Taeng. I'll do it but not now... I'm not ready to meet him...", Hyoyeon said.

"Okay... By the way, this too late now. You must go to rest... I'll show your room...", Taeyeon said.

"Ne, gomawo, Taeng... I'm sorry to bother you here...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ah, aniyo. Don't say like that, Hyo. We are friend, right?", Taeyeon said and smile and Hyoyeon smile back.

 

Then Taeyeon take Hyoyeon to guest bedroom...

 

"You can sleep here...", Taeyeon said.

"Okay...", Hyoyeon said.

"Take your rest well, Hyo. Good night...", Taeyeon said and about to leave but Hyoyeon called her.

"Oh ya Taeng, please tell your husband to not tell Lay that I'm here...", Hyoyeon said.

"But... Is it good?", Taeyeon asked doubtfully.

"I don't care. Please, Taeng. I beg you...", Hyoyeon said.

"Hm, araso...", Taeyeon said.

"Gomawo, Taeng...", Hyoyeon said and smile.

"By the way, Hyo-ah…", Taeyeon said when she about to go.

"Hmm?", Hyoyeon asked.

"I think you already fall in love with him!", Taeyeon said and make Hyoyeon cough.

"Mwo!? How can you said that????", Hyoyeon asked surprised.

"It's easy, just one thing, you are JEALOUS!!", Taeyeon said smile to her friend then she leave Hyoyeon alone.

 


 

Chapter 27 update!

Sehun-Taeyeon couple :)