CHAPTER 28

By My Side

 

After taking a bath, Hyoyeon is about to sleep but she keeps thinking about Taeyeon words.

 

"Am I really jealous?", Hyoyeon asked herself.

"No! It must be a mistake! How can I fall for a guy like that!", Hyoyeon said again then she tries to sleep again.

 

In the morning... TING! TONG!

 

"Ne! Ne! Wait a minute...", Taeyeon said and go to open the door.

"Ah! Lay??", Taeyeon said surprised.

"Ne, where is Hyoyeon?", Lay asked.

"You know she is here??", Taeyeon asked.

"Ne, Sehun called me last night...", Lay said.

"Ohh... Please come in, Lay...", Taeyeon said then Lay walk in.

"Then where is she?", Lay asked.

"Ah... She still sleep, I will wake her up...", Taeyeon said and about to go but Lay stop her.

"Just let her be...", Lay said.

"Ah, ne...", Taeyeon said.

"Hi, Bro! How are you?", Sehun said to Lay.

"Bad!", Lay said.

"Omo! Omo! It's not good to said like that in morning...", Sehun said.

"Just shut up, Sehun-ah!", Lay said.

"Araso, araso. Then let's join our breakfast!", Sehun said.

"Ne. Gomawo...", Lay said.

"Honey, don't you wake up Hyoyeon-ssi? It's already breakfast time...", Sehun said.

"I want, but Lay seems doesn't want me to wake her up...", Taeyeon said.

"Haha! He must so care about her...", Sehun said and tease his friend.

"Yah!", Lay shouted and the couple laugh.

"By the way bro, thanks for calling me and take care of her...", Lay said.

"It's okay... Don't thank me...", Sehun said.

"Ne, besides we are friend, right?", Taeyeon said and smile.

"Ahh~ I wish I have a wife like you, Taeng...", Lay said.

"Yah! Lay! She is my wife! She is mine! Don't you dare to steal her from me!", Sehun said and Taeyeon smile at him.

"Pabo! I won't steal your wife! Besides I just wish like her not I like her!", Lay said to his crazy friend.

"That's good because I don't want to fight with you...", Sehun said and Lay laugh.

"I think it's better to wake her up, it's already 8 am...", Taeyeon said.

"Ne, you better wake her up, honey... If not, he will steal you away because he feels lonely...", Sehun said.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Don't be crazy!! Just shut up!", Lay said.

"Mianhae, chingu...", Sehun said while Taeyeon laugh at them then she go upstairs to wake Hyoyeon.

 

TOK! TOK!

 

"Hyoyeon-ah...", Taeyeon said.

"It's already 8am and we have breakfast so wake up...", Taeyeon said but there's no answer then Taeyeon open the door and find no one inside.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! I should know your personality... How can I forget it!?", Taeyeon said frustation, she know, Hyoyeon already left.

"She still so wild...", Taeyeon mumble then she go out.

"Where is she, honey?", Sehun asked when he saw his wife walk alone.

"She left...", Taeyeon sighed.

"Mwo?!????!?", Lay and Sehun got surprised.

"It's my fault, I should know her wild side...", Taeyeon said.

"It's not your fault, honey...", Sehun comfort his wife.

"But...", Taeyeon about to said something but Lay cut her off.

"It's okay, Taeyeon-ah. Now I must find her!", Lay said.

"I will help you!", Sehun said.

"It's okay, I can find her by myself besides this is my fault...", Lay said.

"Are you sure?", Sehun asked.

"Ne, besides you must exchange me at meeting this morning...", Lay said.

"Araso, then good luck...", Sehun said and tap his shoulder.

"Gomawo...", Lay said then go.

 

***

 

Tut... Tut... Tut... *phone calling*

 

"Hem? Why onnie phone off?", Seohyun said while she trying to call Hyoyeon.

"Waeyo, Hyun?", Kai asked after he looks at his sister sighed while having their breakfast.

"I can't call Hyoyeon-onnie, her phone is off...", Seohyun said.

"Maybe her phone is run out of battery. Do you know her house phone number? Just try to call it...", Kai said.

"Ah, you're right, oppa!", Seohyun said then she dealing the Hyoyeon's new house phone number.

 

Tut... Tut... Tut...

 

"Nobody answer... Even Lay-ssi don't pick up the phone...", Seohyun said.

"Maybe they are busy right now...", Kai said trying to comfort his sister.

"But... Oppa... I'm so worried about her...", Seohyun said.

"She is fine, Seohyun-ah. Don't worry too much and just eat your food...", Kai said.

"How can you said like that, oppa? Even onnie isn't your girlfriend anymore, she still my friend!", Seohyun mad.

"Hyun-ah, it's not like that. You think she already married and she have her husband to take care for her, so why are you must so worried about it anymore?", Kai said.

"Oppa!! I don't know what you think about!! But are you jealous?", Seohyun asked annoyed.

"Mwo? I'm not... Besides I already have girlfriend...", Kai said.

"That Jessica?", Seohyun asked.

"Ne...", Kai said.

"You dump onnie for that girl? You think she love you oppa?", Seohyun asked.

"Yah! Seo Joohyun! You better eat your food and don't talk too much!", Kai’s mad.

"I won't! Oppa, she ever leave you and what make you think she wouldn't do it again? She just use you oppa!! Please open your eyes!", Seohyun said.

"Enough! I finish my food!", Kai said and leave.

"Oppa, one day you will be hurt, oppa… I just care about you but you seems didn't get it…", Seohyun said with her tears drop.

"Anyway I must find onnie…", Seohyun said and wipe her tears away but suddenly someone call her.

"Yoboseyo…", she pick up the phone without look at the screen.

"Hyun-ah…"

"Ahh! Yong-oppa…", Seohyun said.

"Hyun, you don't realize me?", Yonghwa asked.

"Ani oppa, I just pick your phone and didn't look at the screen…", Seohyun said.

"Jinjja?", Yonghwa asked.

"Ne, by the way oppa, what make you call me?", Seohyun asked.

"I miss you, Hyun-ah…", Yonghwa said spoiled.

"Aigoo oppa, we just meet last night…", Seohyun said.

"But I already miss you…", Yonghwa said.

"Aigoo, my choding oppa…", Seohyun said.

"Choding? Not handsome?", Yonghwa asked.

"Oppa...", Seohyun said.

"Araso, remember I just allowed you to call me choding nobody else can call me like that…", Yonghwa said.

"Ne…", Seohyun said.

"Hyun…", Yonghwa called her.

"Ne?", Seohyun asked.

"What happen?", Yonghwa asked.

"What you mean, oppa?", Seohyun asked back.

"Is something happen??", Yonghwa asked.

"Nope…", Seohyun said.

How can he know it? I haven't tell him yet…’, Seohyun thought.

"Aigoo, don't lie to me, Hyun-ah. You are not good liar. Just tell me what happen?", Yonghwa said.

"Emm… Oppa…", Seohyun said.

"Ne…", Yonghwa said.

"I’m worried about Hyoyeon-onnie…", Seohyun said.

"Waeyo?", Yonghwa asked.

"I call her so many times but her phone is off. I really worried about her after last day…", Seohyun said.

"Maybe her phone run out of battery?", Yonghwa said.

"But oppa, how can her phone run out of battery from last day until now?", Seohyun said.

"Ah… Jinjja? Then we should find her…", Yonghwa said.

"Ne… Can you take me to find her, oppa?", Seohyun asked.

"Of course, what can't I do for you, Hyun…", Yonghwa said.

"Aigoo…", Seohyun said.

"Just that?", Yonghwa asked.

"Just what, oppa?", Seohyun asked back.

"Just that you want to tell me? Are you sure nothing else?", Yonghwa asked like .

"Ne…", Seohyun said.

"Then, quickly prepare yourself because 15 minute more I will be there…", Yonghwa said.

"Jinjja?", Seohyun asked.

"Ne, Hyun. Saranghae…", Yonghwa said.

"...", there's no answer.

"Hyun?", he look at his phone.

"Aish! Jinjja, she already hang up the phone...", Yonghwa said upset.

 

In the living room, Kai seems doesn't concentrate with his television channels. He take the remote and just change the channels so many times.

 

"Aishhhhhh!! What's Seohyun said about!? Jessica doesn't love me? Ah! It's impossible! I'm sure that she loves me and my choice to get back with Jessica is right!", Kai said.

'By the way... Hyoyeon... Ehm... I feel so sorry for her... I already hurt her... But I can't stop loves Jessica... She give me too many beautiful moments in the past that I can't forget it even she already leave me for the other guy. But I admit that I ever love you, Hyoyeon-ah...', Kai said on his mind.

 

Suddenly Seohyun go downstairs and Kai who sit at the sofa call her...

 

"Hyun-ah!"

"Wae, oppa?", Seohyun asked.

"I want to ask you about Hyoyeon...", Kai said.

"Mwo? Did you still care about Hyoyeon-onnie? I think you're not and you just care about your lovely girlfriend, isn't it?", Seohyun said.

"Stop it, Hyun-ah! I don't want you say about it again!", Kai said.

"Okay... Then what you want to ask, oppa?", Seohyun asked.

"Did she already pick up your phone call?", Kai asked.

"She's not... Wae?", Seohyun asked again.

"Truthly, what's happen to her? She got a problem? Why are you looks like so worried about her when she doesn't pick up the phone...? I'm sure there's a something wrong here...", Kai said.

"Don't oppa know about last night incident in Hyoyeon-onnie dance competition??", Seohyun asked confused.

"What incident??", Kai asked.

"Do you come, right??", Seohyun asked back.

"Ne, but when I met you last night, I just come... I'm sorry for the late, Hyun... Even I can't see when Hyoyeon dance...", Kai said.

"It's okay, oppa... Then I'll tell you what's happen last night. Hyoyeon-onnie lose at her dance competition because she was fall when dancing...", Seohyun said.

"What!!? She's fall?? How can?? Omo... She very like dancing and already practice so hard to win that contest... It must be so sad for her...", Kai got surprised.

"Hyoyeon-onnie told me that she saw Lay-ssi with the other girl...", Seohyun said.

"What!!? So, he cheated at her!!?", Kai asked.

"We don't know, oppa. But I think it must be misunderstanding...", Seohyun said.

"Aish! I wouldn't forgive him if he really cheated at Hyoyeon!", Kai said.

"You must said yourself, oppa...", Seohyun said.

"Ehm... Ne... I'm wrong... Then I wouldn't let her being cheated for the twice... Just enough by me...", Kai said feel guilty.

"Just forget it, oppa... And also mianhae, I already mad at you in this morning...", Seohyun said.

"Aniyo, Hyun. I'm the one who must say sorry... Now where will you go, Hyun?", Kai asked when he looks at Seohyun already neat.

"I'll go with Yonghwa-oppa to find Hyoyeon-onnie, oppa...", Seohyun said.

"Ah! Then I'll help you to find her!", Kai said.

"Okay, oppa...", Seohyun said.

 

TING! TONG!

 

"Ah, it must be Yonghwa-oppa!", Seohyun said.

"Then just go, Hyun... Be careful...", Kai said.

"Mwo? Oppa? You don't go with us?", Seohyun asked.

"Aniyo. I'll drive alone to find her. I think it would be easier to find if we separate...", Kai said.

"Ah, ne, araso... Bye, oppa!", Seohyun said.

"Ne, we must contact each other if one of us already find her...", Kai said.

"Okay!", Seohyun said.

 


 

They begin search for Hyoyeon...

Who will find Hyoyeon?

Lay? Yongseo? Or Kai?

Check it out soon! :D