CHAPTER 11

By My Side

 

At Seohyun’s house…

 

“Hyun, are you feeling better?”, Hyoyeon asked Seohyun.

“Ne, onnie… What bought you all here?”, Seohyun asked back.

“It’s just I heard that you sick, Hyunnie…”, Yoona said.

“Yoona-onnie, it’s not a big problem…”, Seohyun said.

“Where is Yonghwa?? He must stay here with you!!”, Yoona said little annoyed, when Seohyun hear Yonghwa name, her heart hurt again, she is about to cry but she try not to cry so her tears no drop in front of her unnies and oppas.

“He is busy, onnie…”

“What!!? Busy!!? His girlfriend sick and he is busy!!? What a bad boyfriend!!!”, Yoona said angrily.

“Onnie, don’t be like that, even he didn’t come I will happy because you all come here to see me…”, Seohyun said.

“Ohh, my Hyunnie…”, Yoona said then she hug Seohyun.

“Yoona-ah, if you hug her that tight she won’t breath…”, Hyoyeon said.

“Ohh, mianhae…”

“It’s okay, onnie…”

“Then Hyunnie, you must go to rest again. We won’t disturb you, sleep well and get well soon…”, Hyoyeon said.

“Gomawo, Hyo-onnie…”, Seohyun said and smiled.

“Hyunnieee, get well soon, okay?”, Yoona said.

“Araso, Yoona-onnie…”, Seohyun said.

“Okay, bye Seohyun-ah, get well soon too, okay? Yoona, it’s already late, let’s go home if not, your mother will angry with me…”, Jonghyun said.

“Ne, jagiya…”, Yoona said.

“Bye, Hyunnie…”

“Bye, take care…”

 

Seohyun left alone again in her room, tears fall down on her cheek. When she needs him, he not around, she really can’t accept that he broke her. She thinks he love her and she want the rest of life is with him, but… He left her, alone with some reason. She feels so lost without him.

 

At Jonghyun’s car…

 

“Jagiya…”

“Waeyo?”

“Why Yonghwa didn’t come to see Hyunnie?? Are they fight? Or they break??”, Yoona said.

“Jagiya, don’t say like that!”, Jonghyun said.

“Wae? You know something, right?”, Yoona asked her boyfriend.

“No, I don’t know…”, Jonghyun answered.

“Liar…”, Yoona said.

“Why don’t you trust me!?”, Jonghyun asked annoyed.

“Why you mad at me??”, Yoona asked back.

“I don’t mad at you, jagiya…”, Jonghyun said.

“It’s like you hide something from me. Did you hide something from me?”, Yoona asked again.

“I don’t! How many times I say, I don’t!”, Jonghyun said.

“Alright, better don’t if I know it, you will death! Tomorrow I will call Yonghwa. How can he leave Hyunnie alone like that when she was sick!!?”, Yoona said angrily.

“Jagiya…”, Jonghyun call Yoona.

“Waeyo? So I can’t call your hyung too??”

“Ani… It’s just…”

“It’s just what, jagiya?? I don’t know what your hyung do but if he hurt my Hyunnie, I will never forgive him, I will kill him!!!”

“Then you will be a killer…”

“What??? Why do you said like that!?”

“Because you want to kill me and my hyung. How can a beautiful girl like you to kill people? Even her boyfriend too…”

“Haha, then if you don’t do something wrong, I won’t kill you, jagiya…”, Yoona said with little laugh.

“Ne, ne. Araso…”

 

……

After a long silent…

…….

 

“Jagiya, are you think Yonghwa cheated at Seohyun??”, Yoona suddenly asked Jonghyun like that.

“Wh..What…?? Don’t start again, jagiya…”, Jonghyun was surprised with what Yoona said.

“I just said my opinion…”

“Araso, araso…”

 

***

 

At Kai’s car…

 

“Hyo…”

“Hm??”

“Why are you so silent?”

“I just…”

“Do you want to say something to me?”

“Emm, ani…”

“Come on say it, Hyo…”

“Araso, you know I like dance, right?”

“Ne…”

“Then, I got a competition in this moth, and…”

“That’s good, so? Why you feel like you sad and not happy?”

“No, I’m happy. It’s just before the competition began, I will practice really hard, I want to win that competition. So…”

“So???”

“So I can’t spend much time with you, you don’t angry with me, right?”

“Hyo…”

“Mianhae, Kai. I really want to spend time with you, but..but..my competition is already near. I want to win, but… I’m sorry I’m really selfish, didn’t thinking about your feeling, and I’m really a bad girl when Hyunnie sick I said this to you and…and…”

“Hyo, look at me…”

“Hyo…”, Kai call her twice then Hyoyeon looked at Kai, her take her hands and said…

“I never mad at you because of that. I’m so proud of you, Hyo. Even you can’t spend much time for me, I always love you. I’m happy if you also happy. So don’t think too much and I trust that Hyunnie will support you too…”

“Jinjja??”

“Ne…”, then Kai kiss Hyoyeon forehead to make her believe.

“Araso. Gomawo, Kai. You are so kind…”

“I’m not kind to everyone, I just kind to you, Hyo…”, Kai said.

“Haha, at least gomawo…”, Hyoyeon kiss Kai at his cheek then Kai smiled.

“Everything for you…”, Kai said to Hyoyeon.