CHAPTER 23

By My Side

 

At Lay's house...

 

"Ohh... My beautiful daughter in law is already comes...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"And my handsome son in law is already comes too...", Mrs. Kim said.

"Omma, imoo...", Hyoyeon said.

"Sweetheart... It's not imo, it is omonim, omonim!", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Ne... Omonim...", Hyoyeon said and make a awkward smile.

"Good... Then quickly, we already prepare for our dinner. Come on, you two...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said.

 

When they start their dinner together then suddenly Mrs. Zhang announce something.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah, Lay-ah... Tomorrow is your wedding...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"WHAT?!?", Hyoyeon and Lay got a shocked.

"Ne~ honey, we want you two married quickly. And you two don't worry because we already prepare your wedding so it will be perfect!", Mrs. Kim said.

"But omma, you said we will married one week again but how can it change become tomorrow?", Hyoyeon confused with her mom.

"Honey... Omma think the faster you two married, so the faster we will have grandchild, right?", Mrs. Kim said.

"Omma! How can you think that way!??", Hyoyeon asked with high tone.

"Hyoyeon-ah, you don't like it?", Mrs. Zhang asked.

"It..isn't... It just..."

"Omma... She's right, this all too fast for us...", Lay said.

"Lay-ah... But we already share the invitation card...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Omma! How can you!? Why you don't ask me first?", Lay asked as he got shocked.

"Mianhae, Lay...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Whatever!", Lay said.

"..."

"Then we must start the wedding, right? We can't cancelled it anymore, right?", Lay asked.

"Ne~", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Aishh...", Lay gets annoyed.

"Don't you two happy with that?", Mrs. Zhang asked.

"How can we be happy?", Lay said.

"So you two don't happy...", Mrs. Zhang said with disappointed looks and about to cry.

"Aish! Omma... Ne, ne... We are happy, so don't cry, okay? I really confused when a girl cry...", Lay said panic.

"Really? You are happy? Good... Then how about you, Hyo?", Mrs. Zhang asked Hyoyeon.

"I... i.."

"Honey~", Mrs. Kim said.

"I..."

"Honey~"

"I... I'm happy...", Hyoyeon said make a fake smile.

"Great... So you two must go to rest quickly because tomorrow is your wedding and it will be a happy day...", Mrs. Zhang said.

"Ne~", Hyoyeon and Lay said.

"You two are so cute~", Mrs. Kim said.

***

 

KREK!

 

"Seohyun-ah..."

"Ne, doctor. What is it?", Seohyun asked when she see Suho come inside her room.

"It's me Suho, Seohyun-ah...", Suho said.

"Suho?? Who are you? My friend?", Seohyun asked.

"Your childhood friend, Seohyun-ah...", Suho said.

"Ahh... So you are my childhood friends. I know it now...", Seohyun said.

"You really don't remember me?", Suho asked.

"Ne. Why you ask this? You are the doctor...", Seohyun said.

"Ne. I just disappointed that you forget about me...", Suho said with sad tone.

"Mianhae... It's not like I want to forget you all...", Seohyun said.

"Ani... Maybe this all is the best for you...", Suho said.

"Why? Why you said this all the best for me when I forget all of my memories?", Seohyun asked with disappointed face.

"So you will forget him and maybe you can be mine...", Suho said.

"WHAT? Him? Who? Why I'm be yours? You just my childhood friends...", Seohyun said as she was surprised.

"Him... The one who hurts you! You know what Seohyun, why I said like that?", Suho asked.

"Of course, I don't know what your mean...", Seohyun said.

"Seohyun-ah, I like you since child but you never see me. You never think that I will like you. You never think about my feeling towards you what you think is him! Him! Then I give up  and leave you, I went to America to study but when I back and become doctor here... I found you... I think you and him are happy but when I found out what he did, I never forgive him, never ! I won't give you to him again! Never!", Suho said with mad tone.

"Suho, is he really did something really bad until you all really hate him?", Seohyun asked.

"Don't mention him again, Seohyun!", Suho said.

"Suho, who is he?", Seohyun asked again.

"I said don't mention him again Seo Joohyun!!", Suho yelled.

"Wae? Why are you yelled at me?", Seohyun said with her tears drop.

"... Mianhae Seohyun-ah, I just lost control... Mianhae... I didn't mean to...", Suho said regret.

"It's okay...", Seohyun said.

"Seohyun-ah... Jeongmal mianhae... I...", Suho said as he weap Seohyun tears away.

"What about....", Seohyun want to asked something.

"What about what, Seohyun-ah?", Suho asked.

"What about if I still love him although he already hurt me like that?", Seohyun asked.

"Are you stupid?!? Why you still love him?!? He hurts you and you remember about him, didn't you????", Suho mad at Seohyun.

"Anni... I just said what about if! Don't misunderstanding... I don't know him now and I don't remember what he did to me too even his name I can't remember it! How can I still love him?!? And even I remember about him I won't love him anymore!!", Seohyun yelled and cries.

"Mianhae... mianhae... I made you cry even you are sick... Mianhae... Jeongmal mianhae...", Suho hug her when she cries on his shoulder.

 

...

 

"So... She won't love me anymore?", Yonghwa said as he standing in front of Seohyun's room. He just come to hospital with a goguma cake on his hand and when he want to enter her room, he heard all they talk about. He just stood there like a statue and tears started to fall down when he heard she said that.

"Maybe this is the best, right?", he said and walk away back to his car.

"This all what you get, Jung Yonghwa after what you did... It's okay, Jung yonghwa. She will be happy with him... I don't want she always get hurts when she with me...", Yonghwa said to himself.

***

 

"Sica, I want to see my sister... You want to go with me?", Kai asked Jessica as they having a lunch together.

"I want... But I bet your sister won't see me... She really dislike me, Kai...", Jessica said with sad tone.

"She won't, because she already lost her memory...", Kai said.

"What? Really?", Jessica asked.

"Why are you sound like you happy to hear that?", Kai asked.

"Ani... I just surpised how can she forget we all...", Jessica said.

"Ne. I really don't know that she will forget me too... I hope her memory back soon because we all worried about her...", Kai said.

"Don't worry, she will get her memory back...", Jessica said.

"Thank you, Sica-ah...", Kai said.

"Welcome...", then Jessica kiss Kai on his cheek.

"Just that?", Kai said.

"Yah! It's enough already!", Jessica said.

"No, no. I never enough with your kiss...", Kai said and kiss her lips.

"Yah!"

"I got it! By the way, you will come with me?", Kai asked.

"Ahh, okay I will...", she said and smile.

 

***

 

KREK!

 

"Hyunnie...", Kai said.

"Ne, oppa. You come?", Seohyun asked.

"Ne...", Kai said.

"Hey, she is know you? You said that she lost her memory?", Jessica whispering to Kai.

"We already told her about people she use to know.."

"Ouw, I see..."

"Who is she, oppa?", Seohyun asked.

'She is really don't remember me...', Jessica thought.

"She is my girlfriend, Hyun-ah...", Kai said.

"Hello, my name is Jessica...", Jessica introuduce herself.

"Ah, hello, my name is Seo Joohyun. You can call me Seohyun if you want...", Seohyun said.

"Okay, Seohyun-ssi...", Jessica said.

"I don't know my oppa already have a girlfriend. No one tell me about it...", Seohyun said.

"Mianhae Hyun, I must the one to tell you about this but I always forget about it...", Kai said.

"Ahh, ani... It's okay...", Seohyun said.

"By the way, how you feel, Hyun?", Kai asked.

"I'm okay, just a moment ago Suho check and give me some vitamin so I feel well know...", Seohyun said.

"Really?", Kai asked.

"Ne~"

"Suho? Who is he, oppa?", Jessica asked Kai.

"He is a doctor who take care of Seohyun and also our childhood friend...", Kai said.

"Really??", Jessica asked.

"Ne..."

"Hmm... Oppa, can I excuse a moment? I want go to toilet...", Jessica said.

"Ahh... Okay. Not too long, okay?", Kai said.

"Ne~", then Jessica go out from Seohyun's room and leave them.

 

***

 

'Where is his room?', Jessica thought as she walk to find something.

'Ahh... Maybe this...', then Jessica enter the room.

 

TOK! TOK!

 

"Who is it?", Suho asked.

"It's me...", Jessica said when she enter his room.

"Mwo!? Why are you here??", Suho be surprised when Jessica enter his room.

"I just come here to see Seohyun then I heard about you. So you are the doctor at here?", Jessica asked.

"Ne!", Suho answered as he do his job.

"You also Seohyun's doctor?", Jessica asked again.

"Ne!", Suho answered again with not interested sound.

"You are her childhood friends, right?", Jessica non-stop making question.

"..."

"Why you didn't answer me??", Jessica said then she walk closer to Suho.

"It's not your business! Just get out from here!", Suho said.

"So the one you love is her, right? That's why all this time you always ignore me, right? Because of she...", Jessica hasn't finish her word.

"Just shut up!!", Suho yelled.

"How can you talk to me like that??", Jessica is crying.

"You are so annoying!!", Suho said.

"I still love you until now and you always hurt me... What have I did? I just love you and what is wrong about that!??", Jessica asked.

"Because I never love you. You already hear that? Now get out!!", Suho yelled then Jessica get out from his room and sit at floor and cry.

"This all because you, Seo Joohyun!!!", Jessica shout as she cry.

'I won't forgive you!!', Jessica thought as she wipe away her tears and walk away.

***

 

"Ahh, you already back, Sica...", Kai said when Jessica come in.

"Ne...", Jessica said.

"What makes you that's long?", Kai asked.

"Ani... It's just I can't find the restroom so it's take so much time until I found it...", Jessica lied.

"Ahh... Why you don't ask me?", Kai asked.

"I forget...", Jessica said.

"Hm, Jessica-ssi, are you okay?", Seohyun asked when she saw jessica's face looks sad.

"Are you sick, Sica?", Kai asked worried.

"Ani... I just tired and I want to go home...", Jessica said.

"Okay, I will take you home now. Bye, Hyun... Tomorrow I will come to see you again...", Kai said.

"Ne, oppa...", then Jessica and Kai leave Seohyun's room.


Hyo-Lay sudden marriage... 

Will Yonghwa give up for his love?

Will Seohyun remember her 'bad' past back and forgive Yonghwa?

Suho-Jessica relationship in the past...

Then how about Kai-Jessica relationship?