CHAPTER 22

By My Side

 

After that, Hyoyeon leave the hospital, but on the way she meet Kai. She really don't want to meet him, that's why before she come here she ask Yoona that Kai at there or not, but luck is never with her. Why she always meet him at anywhere. Then Hyoyeon just look at the floor and walked past him.

 

"Gomawo...", Kai said when she walked past him and make her turn back to look at him with a confused face.

"Gomawo, to help my sister...", Kai said again.

"No problem...", Hyoyeon said.

"By the way, mianhae...", Kai said.

"Just stop it, Kai! I don't want to remember all about our past again. Just pretend that you and me never meet! Or I just know you because you are Seohyun's oppa and you know me as a Seohyun's friend. Just that's all, no more, Kai!", Hyoyeon said and raise her voice.

"Hyo-ah... I...", Kai hasn't finished his word but Hyoyeon cut off him.

"I don't want to hear it anymore, Kai!", then Hyoyeon leave Kai alone at there.

"Mianhae, Hyo...", Kai said.

 

***

 

"Why? Why I must meet him again? Is God playing with me? When I don't want to see him I always see him!! I hate it!!", Hyoyeon cry.

 

TIN! TIN! TIN!

 

"Yah! What a noisy car?!?!", Hyoyeon mad when a car stop in front of her and make some annoyed sound then she kick the car.

"Yah!!! Why you kick my car??", Lay protest.

"Ohh, it's you... If I know this is your car, I will kick it more!!", Hyoyeon said with angry tone.

"Yah!! You! This is my favourite car, why you kick it!? I won't forgive you to hurt my honey...", Lay said.

"What? Your honey?? You are such a crazy guy. I still can't imagine how my life if i marry you...", then they start to thinking about thier married life.

"Wow, such a horrible life...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! You! Why you said horrible!? I must the one who said it!", Lay said.

"How can it be not horrible if i married to a annoyed guy with his crazy car and stupid mind!?", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! Yah! I'm the one such has a horrible life... married with such annoyed girl, ugly and very talkactive like you! Ohh... My beautiful life...", Lay said.

"Yah! You!!!"

"What!?"

"Excuse me...", a guy said when the two fight.

"What!? Who are you!? Don't disturb us!!", Lay said and start to fight with Hyoyeon again.

"Excuse me, sir... But you..."

"What!!!?? You really annoyed!!!", Hyoyeon yelled at that guy.

"Sorry for disturb you two but... Look...", the guy pointed at the people whose already gather around.

"..."

"..."

"Because of you two fight out, so many people gather at here and that's make a noisy and traffic jam. So if you two want to fight anymore just go to somewhere...", the guy said then Lay pull Hyoyeon to his car and he drive away.

"Yah! Why are you pulling me?", Hyoyeon asked.

"So, you want to standing at there and make people look and laugh at us!?", Lay asked back.

"This all because of you!! Omo... This is embarrassing...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! You must thank me because I pull you to leave that's place besides you are the one who start this all. OMG! I hope no one know me at there or not it's really embarrassing! This all because I stuck with this annoyed girl...", Lay mumble.

"Yah!! You think you are the one embarrassing!? I'm the one too!! Aishhh!! By the way, where are we going??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ahh, omma want to have a dinner with you and your omma!", Lay said.

"What? But I have my class...", Hyoyeon said.

"What class? Can't you cancelled it?", Lay asked.

"Dancing class. No! I can't! I have my competition!", Hyoyeon said.

"You can dance?", Lay asked.

"Yah! Don't look down on me! I'm a good dancer!", Hyoyeon praise herself.

"Really? That's feet whose only can kick people car can dance? I'm not sure...", Lay said.

"Yah! You, don't start it again!", Hyoyeon said get annoyed.

"Whatever, just cancelled it this time. Or you want to see my omma's disappointed face?"

"Ahh! Ara, ara...", Hyoyeon said.

 

***

 

KREK...

 

"Who are you?", Seohyun asked when she saw someone enter her room.

"This is me, Yonghwa. Isn't Hyoyeon already tell you about me?", Yonghwa said and walk slowly to her.

"Ahh... Jung Yonghwa, I forget it. Mianhae... So you are my friend, right?", Seohyun asked.

"..."

"Ehem... Jung Yonghwa...?", Seohyun call him when she look at Yonghwa just quiet.

"Ne... I'm your friend. By the way, how is you feel? Are you feel good?", Yonghwa asked.

"Ne. I feel good when Hyoyeon-onnie told me that you all is my family and sorry that i told you all are stranger...", Seohyun said.

"Ani... Gweanchana, Hyun. It's not your fault, it's my fault...", Yonghwa said.

"Wae? Why is it your fault?", Seohyun asked.

"Ani, ani...", Yonghwa said and just smiled.

"Jung Yonghwa...", Seohyun call him.

"Ne?"

"Can I call you oppa?"

"Call me whatever you want, Hyun..."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne..."

"Oppa~ Yonghwa oppa~"

"Ne~ Hyun~"

"I have a request, oppa~", she said with her cutest voice and shinning eyes.

"What is it, Hyun?"

"Can you take me go out from here~?"

"What!?"

"Yonghwa-oppa, will you~"

"Yah! Don't you make a cute voice with me if you have a crazy request..."

"Waeyo, oppa~? I really feel bored at here. I want to go outside, oppa~ Will you take me~?"

"Hyun, you just get well, it's not good for you to go outside now..."

"But oppa~ I really want to go outside...", Seohyun said with a pleading face.

"Aish, why are you do this to me...?"

"Oppa~"

"Aish. Araso, araso... But just a while, okay?"

"Ne~ Gomawo oppa~ You are good!", Seohyun said and give him the sweetest smile.

'Ahh! I should know it. This girl never change when she want something from me she will look like this, so cute. It's good even she lost her memory but her character never change...', Yonghwa thought.

 

***

 

Yonghwa take Seohyun to his car.

 

"Oppa, your seatbelt please...", Seohyun said to him when she looks Yonghwa hasn't wear his seatbelt.

"Araso, Hyun...", Yonghwa said and smile.

'She never change...', Yonghwa thought.

"Waeyo, oppa? Why are you smile? Is that something funny?", Seohyun asked.

"Ani, isn't... By the way, where do you want to go?", Yonghwa asked.

"Hmm... I don't know, oppa...", Seohyun said.

"Then... I will take you to your favourite place...", Yonghwa said.

"Really? Okay I want to see it...", Seohyun said then Yonghwa just drive his car to their secret place, the turth is, the place that they go is their secret place.

 

After they are arrived...

"Wow, it's so beautiful, oppa~ So many flower at here. Is this my favourite place?", Seohyun asked.

"Ne...", Yonghwa replied.

"Why this place become my favourite place, oppa?", Seohyun asked innocently.

"Hm... Because when you are sad, you always come here...", Yonghwa said.

"Jinjja? You really know me that well oppa~ Even Hyoyeon-onnie didn't know this but maybe she just being my friends...", Seohyun said.

"Of course I know all about you, Hyun...", Yonghwa said.

"Because you are my friend right?", Seohyun asked.

"Ehm... Ne...", Yonghwa said with disappointed sounds.

"Oppa~"

"Waeyo, Hyun??"

"Come here... We are sit down here, oppa~"

"Ne... Wait, Hyun...", then Yonghwa follow Seohyun go to under the tree and they sat at there.

"Oppa~"

"Hm? Wae?"

"Is there I have someone that I loved?", Seohyun asked and it makes Yonghwa be surprised with her question.

"Why do you ask this, Hyun?"

"I just feel so curious, oppa~ Besides you know me that well, isn't you know something about this too, oppa?"

"Hyun-ah..."

"I have or not, oppa?", Seohyun asked while stared at Yonghwa.

"Hyun, maybe you have one... But that guy is a bastard, Hyun... You love him so much but he was hurts you..."

"Really? Why is he hurts me, oppa?", Seohyun's eyes looks start want to cry but Yonghwa can't look at her.

"He is a stupid guy and a bad guy. Because he can't take care of you and only hurts you... Because he is think that you have no time for him, so he find another girl..."

"So, he cheated on me, oppa? Why is he do this to me?"

"I don't know, Hyun. The one I know is he is regret it now. When you got an accident, he really regret it. At that time, he know he can't lose you. But it is too late, right?"

"..."

"Hyun~ Don't cry...", Yonghwa wipe her tears

"Hyun~ Promise me. Forget that guy... He is not good for you, you will find someone better than him..."

"But oppa... I love him, right oppa?"

"Hyun~ He loves you but he is a bastard. He hope you can happy with someone better than him..."

"Oppa, how can you know him that so well??"

"Emm... Because he is my friend..."

"Who is he, oppa? May I know his name?"

"Hyun, I won't tell you. You must forget him, araso?? He just your past... I take you here isn't to make you cry but happy. If you are crying again, I won't take you out again..."

"Araso oppa, I won't cry anymore but..."

"But what??"

"Buy me ice cream..."

"Hyun~ You are really never change. Araso, I will buy it for you and you must stop crying and sad anymore, okay? Then I will treat you all ice cream that you want..."

"Really??"

"Ne~"

"Then I will stop it. Besides he just my past and I forget him already so I won't sad anymore so quickly buy me ice cream, okay?", Seohyun said.

"Ne~ Then let's go...", Yonghwa said.

'Hyun~ mianhae, that's right you just have to forget me and you will be happy...', Yonghwa thought and his tears is about to drop but he quickly wipe it away.

 

***

 

"Yonghwa-oppa...", Seohyun said when they are back to the hospital.

"Waeyo, Hyun?", Yonghwa asked.

"Gomawo, gomawo for today. I really happy with all ice cream that you give to me...", Seohyun said and smile.

"Ne, then it's already late Hyun, you must rest... Back to your bed quickly and sleep...", Yonghwa said.

"Okay, araso oppa...", then Seohyun go to brush her teeth and changes her clothes then she went to her bed.

"Sleep well, Hyun~ Sweet dream...", Yonghwa said and pull the blanket to cover her.

"Ne, oppa~ Good night... Gomawo...", Seohyun said.

"Ne, Hyun~ Then sleep quickly...", Yonghwa said and smile.

"Araso...", Seohyun said then after a minute she close her eyes and sleep, Yonghwa see her already sleep then he tap his hand at her forehead.

"Good night, Hyun~ and mianhae...", Yonghwa said and then he kiss her forehead and leave the room.


My problem is solved! Really good! :DD

Happy reading guys!