CHAPTER 24

By My Side

 

At the car...

 

"Are you okay, Sica?", Kai asked.

"I'm okay, I just tired oppa...", Jessica answered.

"Jinjja?", Kai asked again.

"Ne... Oppa, gweanchana...", Jessica said.

"Araso...", Kai said and drive faster to her home.

"Sica-ah... We already arrived...", Kai said.

"Ne, then I'm going first oppa, bye...", Jessica said.

"Sica-ah...", Kai call her when Jessica already walk away to enter her home.

"Waeyo?", Jessica asked.

"Saranghae, Sica-ah... Good night and sleep well...", Kai said and kiss her forehead.

"... nado...", Jessica said.

 

After that, Jessica enter her house and Kai drive back to his house.

 

"Kai, I'm sorry... Because I still love Suho so much and sorry again if at the future I will hurt you and your annoying sister. If she isn't your sister, it will be good, but...", Jessica said when she enter her house, then she dial someone number.

"Yoboseyo...", Jessica said.

"Yoboseyo...", the girl at the phone answer.

"Fany-ah... It's me, Sica. I already back from America...", Jessica said.

"Really!? Why you don't tell me?", Tiffany asked.

"Because I don't have any time to tell you. By the way, I heard you have problem with your boyfriend, is it right?", Jessica asked.

"Ne... But how can you know it?", Tiffany asked back.

"Kai tell me...", Jessica said.

"KAI?!? Seo Joohyun's brother?", Tiffany got shocked.

"Ne...", Jessica said.

"How can he tell you?", Tiffany asked again.

"I'm dating with him...", Jessica answered.

"Really!? Then how about Suho? Isn't you love him?", Tiffany asked so confused.

"I love him but he never love me back, Fany-ah... This all because that bastard girl!", Jessica said then cry.

"Who!? Don't say that is Seo Joohyun again?", Tiffany trying to guess.

"Ne! Suho love her, that's why he never love me back. I really want to destroyed her from this world!", Jessica said.

"OMG! That girl again! She is the one who make me lost my love! I won't forgive her!!!", Tiffany said.

"Fany-ah, today I just see her. She got an accident and now she lost all of her memory...", Jessica said.

"Jinjja? Haha, that's will be great!", Tiffany said then smirk.

"Fany-ah, what do you want to do?", Jessica asked because she feel there are something weird with Tiffany.

"Just see then, Sica-ah. She will disappear from our life forever...", Tiffany said.

"Jinjja?? Then I hope you success...", Jessica said.

"Okay!", Tiffany said.

***

 

"Onnie!", Seohyun said.

"Hyunnie, you also come?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne, but I'm very surprised that onnie was getting married today. I really pabo, right? I forget all my memory even your wedding day...", Seohyun said with sad expression.

"Ani, Hyun... It's not your fault, even I also very surprised about this wedding...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo!? Waeyo, onnie?", Seohyun asked don't understand about what Hyoyeon said.

"Ahh! Never mind...", Hyoyeon said then she heard someone coming into her room.

"Hyoyeon-ah!", Yoona shouted.

"Yoona-ah!", Hyoyeon hug Yoona.

"Hyo-ah, I'm got a heart attack when I got the invitation about your wedding yesterday. You never told me anything about this and now you are getting married??", Yoona asked so confused.

"Mianhae, Yoona-ah. It's really a long story...", Hyoyeon sigh.

"Waeyo? Is it a bad story?", Yoona asked.

"I don't know, is it bad or not again, Yoona-ah...", Hyoyeon said sadly.

"Waeyo, onnie? You are not happy married with Lay-ssi?", Seohyun asked.

"Ahh, Hyun... It's not like that... It just...", Hyoyeon can't continue her sentence.

"Just what, onnie? Did you love him?", Seohyun keep asked again.

"...", Hyoyeon don't say anything.

"Hyunnie, just don't ask too much...", Yoona said to Seohyun.

"Waeyo? I just feel so curious about it...", Seohyun said.

"Hyunnie, it's better we don't ask anymore...", Yoona said.

"Araso, araso, mianhae onnie... By the way, you look so beautiful today...", Seohyun said then smile.

"Gomawo, Hyun...", Hyoyeon hug her.

 

TOK! TOK!

 

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said when she heard someone knock the door.

"It's already the time miss, you must prepare yourself...", the maid said to Hyoyeon.

"Okay...", Hyoyeon replied.

"Then, we will see you outside...", Yoona said.

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said, as they walk away, Seohyun looking back at Hyoyeon.

"Onnie, promise me you will be happy...", Seohyun said.

"Araso...", Hyoyeon said then Seohyun get out from her room and leave her alone.

 

***

 

"Kim Hyoyeon-ssi, will you take Zhang Yi Xing as your husband in times of trouble, pain or pleasure?", the pastor asked Hyoyeon.

"..."

"Kim Hyoyeon-ssi?", the pastor called her.

"... ne...", Hyoyeon said.

"And you Zhang Yi Xing, will you take Kim Hyoyeon as your wife in times of trouble, pain or pleasure?", the pastor asked Lay.

"Ne!", Lay said.

"Okay, then you can kiss your bride now...", the pastor said.

'Yah! Don't you dare to do that!', Hyoyeon eyes said like that and Lay just smile when he looks at Hyoyeon annoyed face telling him don't to do that, Lay move closer to Hyoyeon when Hyoyeon move far from him.

"Just a second!", Lay whisper and he place his hand at her waist and pull her come to him.

"Yah!", Hyoyeon said but Lay ignore her and kiss her forehead as Hyoyeon close her eyes.

'Hm? Just like that?', Hyoyeon thought.

 

Everybody claps their hands when they saw they two kissed. Hyoyeon just be silent and look at them.

 

"Waeyo? Are you disappointed?", Lay asked as he tease Hyoyeon.

"What? Ani, I'm happy...", Hyoyeon said.

"So, you happy to get my kiss?", Lay again.

"Yah! It isn't a kiss!", Hyoyeon gets annoyed.

"So? What is a kiss should?", Lay asked.

"I don't know...", Hyoyeon said as she can't answer his question.

"Are you really don't know?", Lay asked.

"Yah! You....", Hyoyeon said but she is being cut by Lay when he kiss her lips.

"Did you like it?", Lay asked as he already pull away from her lips.

"Yah! You, why you kiss me!?", Hyoyeon asked awkward.

"I want to teach you what is kiss like...", Lay said then smirk.

"I don't need your tutor!!", Hyoyeon said.

"Really???? But you happy when kissed with me, right?", Lay said .

"Yah! You!!", Hyoyeon said as she about to hit Lay but Lay grab her hand.

"Stop it, Kim Hyoyeon! If you want to continue this all, wait until we at home, okay? I will teach you everything you want to know or you should know...", Lay said and he smile to Hyoyeon.

"Prevent!", Hyoyeon said and ignore him.

"Yah! You two love birds... Continue your lovely dovely life at bedroom, not know!", Mrs. Kim said and they two surprise when they saw everybody looks at what are they doing.

"Omma! Omo! This is so embarrassing...", Hyoyeon said as she cover her face with her hand but Lay pull her hand and walk away from the room as everybody laugh at them.

 

'I never saw you like that before. Even that's expression... You never show me. So, this your expression you have when you're embarrassing...', Kai thought as he saw Hyoyeon and Lay go out from the room.

 

"Waeyo, oppa?", Jessica asked.

"Ani... Wae?", Kai asked back.

"From the start of their wedding you always quiet... Is there something happen?", Jessica asked.

"Ani, I'm okay...", Kai said.

"Okay. Oppa, let's go home...", Jessica said.

"Araso...", then they leave the party.

 

***

 

"Yah! You stop pulling me!", Hyoyeon said then Lay release her hand.

"You really make me embarrassed every time!", Hyoyeon said again.

"You are really noisy!", Lay said.

"Yah! You!", Hyoyeon gets annoyed.

"What? If you don't keep quiet again, I will kiss you again!", Lay said.

"You dare...", Hyoyeon said.

"Why I don't dare? I already kissed you once then don't you think I will not dare to do it again?", Lay said and smirk.

"You... How can you...", Hyoyeon said as she is about to cry.

"Yah! Why are you cry?", Lay asked.

"I don't cry!", Hyoyeon said.

"You want to cry, right?", Lay asked again.

"No!", Hyoyeon keep stubborn.

"Aish! Jinjja... You are so weird. You look so strong outside but the real you always cry...", Lay said.

"...", Hyoyeon tears about to drop.

"Yah! Yah! You really cry??!???", Lay panic when he saw she about to cry.

"Why you always tease me? Why you never good to me? Why I must marry with you? Why? Why? Because of this all crazy wedding I don't have time to practice dance! I will really lose! I hate you!!!", Hyoyeon tears drop because she can't hold it anymore then Lay panic as he saw she really cry and he just hug her to calm her down.

"I hate you!", Hyoyeon said as she hit his chest and he just hug her don't know what to do then after a minute she already calm down and Lay release his hug.

"You stop already?"

"..."

"Mianhae...", Hyoyeon surprised when she heard Lay say sorry to her, she never think that, this arrogant boy will say sorry to her.

"Don't look at me like that! This is the first time I said this and I won't repeat in anymore! So stop your annoyed look!", Lay said.

"Hahaha... You are so weird!", Hyoyeon laugh when she heard Lay said like that.

"Yah! Stop it!", Lay said.

"Haha! I don't know you can be like that...", Hyoyeon keep laughing.

"Yah! Yah! I said stop it!", Lay mad then he kiss Hyoyeon lips again to shut her up and he is success.

"Yah!! You!! How many times you want to kiss me!", Hyoyeon said.

"As many as I want, besides you already being my wife...", Lay said then smirk.

"Yah!! You are so annoying!", Hyoyeon said.

"Haha, gweanchana when we at our room I don't think you will say I'm annoying anymore...", Lay laugh and Hyoyeon just look down don't know what to say.


Sorry for not update for that long :(

Hope you guys like this chapter...

I'll back with the next chapter again :)