CHAPTER 10

By My Side

 

“Yong, where are you? Are you busy? Are you okay? I miss you, Yong… Can we meet? I want to say sorry about that night. I make you wake up at that late, I know you are sleepy so…”

“Hyun, hear me…”

“Araso, Yong, what you want to say?”

“Hyun, let’s break up…”

“What? Yong… What are you saying about? Don’t joke again…”

“I don’t joking, let’s break up…”

“Waeyo?? You mad at me because I disturb you?? I’m really sorry, you don’t mad at me again, okay?”

“Hyun, that’s not about it…”

“Then what, Yong? I love you, Yong… Please don’t say that think again, okay?”

“Hyun, I don’t love you again! So let’s break up, I already feels bored around you. My heart towards you already gone so please just make it easy and let’s break up! Okay?”, Yonghwa said.

“…”

 

Then Yonghwa end his phone call. Seohyun sit at sofa, don’t know what to do. She want to cry, to shout, to mad, crazy but she can’t. She can’t express her feeling just her tears flow down can’t stop. She never accept that Yonghwa will break up with her. She thinks they can least forever. How stupid she was. She don’t know what to do, find someone to share? She just can’t. She doesn’t want her problem disturb her friend even she’ really wanted to share she can’t handle it anymore. She walks to her room like stupid girl. She cry, cry and cry her heart out, the one she love the most now leave her. At that night, she cry all her heart out.

 

***

 

“Appa, where is Hyunnie? It’s already 8 a.m. Is she still sleep?? Ckck, she is like a pig…”, Kai said.

“I don’t know, Kai. Can you call your sister? Her class is about to start…”

“Araso, appa…”

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“I think she must still sleep…”, then Kai open the door, he looks at his sister, she really still sleep.

“Hyun, wake up! Your class is about to start, you want to late? I know you never late at your class. Wake up!!”, Kai said loudly.

“Hmm, oppa… I don’t want to go to class today…”, Seohyun said.

“What? Hyun, is really you?? You never miss your class before even you are sick…”, Kai said.

“Oppaaaaa, I just don’t want today, I don’t have a mood to enter the class, oppa… Can I miss it one day? Only today…”, Seohyun begging Kai.

“Hyun, are you sick? Your face are red…”, then Kai touch her forehead and he surprised that his sister was sick.

“Hyun! You are sick!! Come on, let’s go to clinic!”, Kai said worriedly.

“Oppa, I don’t want… It’s just a little fever, don’t worry about me…”, Seohyun said.

“But, Hyun…”

“Oppa, you must work. You want late at your work?”

“Araso, Hyun. I will ask maid to take care of you…”

“Okay…”

“Bye my little sister, get well soon, okay?”

“Ne, oppa…”, then Kai leave his sister alone at home.

 

***

 

“Kai, I heard that you said Seohyun sick, is it?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Ne, Hyo… I really worried about her…”, Kai said.

“I want to see her…”, Hyoyeon said.

“Okay, I’ll ride you to see her…”, Kai said.

“Kai, did Yonghwa know it?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“I don’t know, maybe he already know it because he is her boyfriend, right?”, Kai said.

“Ne, you’re right. Now I will tell Yoona…”, Hyoyeon said.

“Okay…”, Kai said then Hyoyeon call Yoona.

“Yeoboseo, Yoona-ah, are you busy?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“No, waeyo?”, Yoona said.

“Seohyun is sick…”, Hyoyeon said.

“What!? Seohyun is sick!!? How!? Okay…”, Yoona said worriedly then Yonna call Jonghyun.

“Jagiya, Seohyun is sick, let’s drive me to her house now!!”, Yoona said.

“Ne…”, Jonghyun said.


Hey guys, mianhae I just update now.

This is chap 10.

Poor Hyunnie :(