Yes, I love you.

Confusion

 

"Seohyunnie~"

The girl looks around searching for the voice that called her name. "Ahh, Sooyoung unnie"

"Why are you sitting here?" Sooyoung looking curious while munching the hoddeok of hers. "Where's Taeyeon?"

"Unnie's not with me" 

"Oh~ You alone? Wanna come catch a movie with me and Hyuna?"

 

Seohyun noticed the y blonde figure beside Sooyoung. How their hands intertwined together. How Hyuna’s chin lays on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

Seohyun gazed to the side. At the end of the sidewalk.

 

*

 

“Dae omma” “Hyung, I gotta head home already, my mum is worry” Hyuna pouted a little facing the taller girl.

“It is okay” Sooyoung softly pats the girl at the back. “Be careful”

Hyuna then slide a kiss on Sooyoung’s cheek. Seohyun who was still there, looked dumbfounded seeing every loving move of them both.

 

Sooyoung then move her position and sit by Seohyun on the rail.

 

 

 

Seohyun had her head tilted upwards, facing the bright night sky.

“So, what’re you thinking?”

“Unnie…”

“Dae?”

“Isn’t it illegal to love the same in Korea?” “You and Hyuna.. are like together?” “How long have you all been?”

 

Sooyoung looked at her, then back to her hoddeok. “Want some?”

Seohyun shakes her head.

 

 

SEOHYUN POV

 

“Unnie.. you haven’t answer me yet”

 

“Seohyun-ahh~ When love comes, nothing can stop you”

“How do you know she’s the … right one?”

“Aigoo… Did you love anyone before?”

 

-Yes! I think. Maybe. Probably- Seohyun

 

But still, I shake my head as an answer.

“When you love someone, your heartbeat … races faster every-”

“Every time she’s around” I looked at the lovey couple not far from where I am now.

“You’re 21 this year. Good that you don’t detest boys anymore” A naughty grin played on Sooyoung’s face.

 

I stared at them. They were like holding each other hands. Laying on shoulders. I saw them kissed a couple of times too.

 

“Envy them?” Sooyoung giggles as she sees me looking at the couple.

I forcefully push her down the rail. Causing her hoddeok in her hands fell on the floor. She looks at me then back to the floor. Then back to me.

“Don’t you think of eating them unnie”

I caught her frowning as if I knew what she’s about to do. I saw the couple is walking towards here. I pick the paper bag that’s in the middle of the sidewalk and threw it in the dustbin. That’s when……

 

“KkabYul!!”

“Sooyoungster!!”

They ended up in a brother-type-hug.

“Didn’t know you are here”

“HAHAHA, girlfriend?” Sooyoung points at the beauty-overload girl beside Yuri.

 

 

-My heart… Is beating so fast… again… With her around me…- Seohyun

 

“Yeah” Yuri gave out a smile, looking at the girl beside her. Their hands locking with each other. “Yours?” Her gazed looked to me.

I shake my head wildly.

Sooyoung chuckles. “Anniya~ Just my friend’s sister”

 

-I think… I really am in love… with her… a… girl… OMO- Seohyun

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

The next day. In school.

 

TAEYEON POV

 

I, who accidently fell asleep in class, got woke by the hot air that blows into my ear.

When I open my eyes, I saw the eye smile killer sitting in front of me. Her chin on the table of mine. I looked at her with a questioning look.

 

“Morning” Tiffany greets with a charm.

“Emm Mowning” I greeted back with my not so accurate English not leaving my eyes from the board in front. Which I don’t even know what the teacher is writing.

“Are you avoiding me?”

A question that caught me off guard. I saw her pouted before she turn back to her own table.

I didn’t know what to do.

 

-It came too fast- Taeyeon

 

 

I was happy the moment she says she loves me. I know I feel the same way too. I really should be happy. But it really came too fast. I stared at her every day, every time we’re in school. I don’t know her. She don’t know me. We only get to know each other at the gym yesterday. Despite the fact that she just got dumped, she collapsed crying, and then she turns to me saying she loves me. Weird right?

 

*a piece of paper was placed on my table*

 

 

I looked at the paper at the edge of my desk. I unfold it.

 

 

It's okay if you don't like me back. I know is sudden the other day. I fell in love with you ever since we got into the same class last year. It seems just like fate. 

Just forget what I said. 

 

 

Since the teacher went out few seconds ago, the class soon noisy mode.

 

I reach out my fingers and tap the girl in front of me. Asking her to turn around.

I kinda came out like a whisper.

"I am not avoiding. Don't get me wrong please fany ahh~" I hung my head low. A soft tender finger lifted my chin up.

I gather all of the courage in my body.

"Fany ahh... I love you"

 

Somehow the class went all quiet. I am shocked myself by the words I said, echo-ing the whole classroom.

 

 

 

Wonder who Seohyun loves? :DD Pretty obvious though LOL.

Guess what I sense? YoonHyun coming next chapter :D 

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday. And sorry for the shorty-short chapter.

My exam starts this week. I really haven't touch my book yet.

 

So to all the readers here,

Author here will only update maybe 2days a chapter. And of course if I have time, I would update a day a chapter :D 

 

I sincerely apologize :( 

Please not kill me T^T 

 

Still, love you guys :D <3