If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

Confusion

 

"Okay class. This is it for today." Hyoyeon speaks as she bows "Thank you"

They greet their goodbyes and the trio head out of the gym.

 

"Where to now?" Sunny turns to Taeyeon.

"I'm hungry. Food?"

"There ain't no more shops that serve good tteokbokki" Sunny whines which make Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

"How bout my house? I'll cook" 

"Okay!" Sunny jumped in joy. "Tiff, you wanna join us?"

"Hmm? I don't think so" Tiffany pulls out her pink Galaxy Note. "I wonder where are them both. Not one message or voice mail from Yoongie"

"Yuri probably giving her a good time" Sunny smirk and throw a wink at Tiffany. "You know what I mean?"

"Would you stop? I'm not dating her anymore. In fact, I'm with someone else."

 

Sunny and Taeyeon had their eyes wide open.

 

 

- WAE !? WHODAHELLISTHAT? - Taeyeon

 

 

"Siwon oppa?"

"Anniya ~ Wookie oppa" Tiffany blushed when she said that.

"How lo-" Sunny was about to speak but Taeyeon cut her off. "Yahh! You're gonna talk here all day and forget the food or what?" Taeyeon who seems to nearly loses her anger speaks out loudly. Making the two girls looked at her.

 

 

On the way to Taeyeon's house, Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany hadn't kept her hands off her pinkish phone. 

 

 

 

Tiffany didn't even notice. A car was coming, fast, to their direction. 

 

 

 

*HONK*

 

 

 

Tiffany realized the car. But her legs were like nailed to the ground. 

 

A little hand grab her shoulder, pull her backwards. Making her stumble back, the girl behind catch her soon enough to prevent her from falling down on the side walk hard. 

They stared at each other eyes, for like i-dont-know-how-long, but it seems more than enough for Taeyeon to melt her heart.

 

"Tiff! Tiff! you okay?!" 

Tiffany making her way out from Taeyeon grab. "Gwaenchana"

"Texting your boyfie is something you can do some where else. Not on the road!!" Taeyeon, who can't keep her anger anymore, yells to the edge of her lungs.

"Taeyeon-ah, don't be mad" Sunny pats her shoulder. Taeyeon shove Sunny's hand away immediately, glaring at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany reaches out her hand, pulling the petite girl to a hug. Taeyeon's few seconds ago anger went *poof* vanished.

 

- I somehow feel safe with you - Tiffany

 

Tiffany breaks away the hug. "Thank you Taeyeon" Giving Taeyeon a full sight of her beautiful eyesmile.

 

- The first ever time I had that eye smile so close, so near, and just for me? OHMYGOD why is my heart beating so fast? I think I'm gonna die - Taeyeon

 

 

*

 

"Omma ~ I'm back" Taeyeon throws her gym back on the floor. "I brought some friends"

Mrs. Kim walks out from her room. Dressing all nice.  "Annyeong~"

"Annyeonghaseyo" greeted and bow the two girls.

"Omma, is it okay if they stay for dinner today?"

"Sure. But Taeyeon, omma is going out now. Omma didn't prepare dinner. You kids want anything from the Chinese restaurant nearby?"

"Is okay omma~ I'm cooking" Taeyeon shows a dorky smile. 

"Okay stay safe." Mrs. Kim kisses Taeyeon on the forehead and bid her goodbyes. 

 

"Okay now. You guys play and relax, I'll show off my cooking skills now." Taeyeon lead them to her bedroom, giving them her favourite peas.

"Dork!" Sunny teased.

 

 

*

 

"Ta-Da ~" "Looks nice huh?" Taeyeon proudly showing them the food she made.

"We can't judge it's look with it's taste, right Fany?" Sunny says playfully.

 

Taeyeon urged them both to sit down.

 

 

"Mmmm ~ Taste so good" Tiffany and Sunny can't stop praising Taeyeon's dish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Beep Beep*

 

 

 

 

TO: Tiffany

 

Tiffany, is hard to believe what I heard. You've changed. Our love have changed. I know we have only been dating for like 7 days, but I think 7 days is enough. 

I can't stand someone that doesn't love me at all. And, I can't stand someone being with me, but loving the same . I think this is goodbye. I hope we are still friends.

 

FROM: Ryeowook

 

 

Tiffany drops her utensil. A hot tear run down her cheeks. She soon breaks down and start crying. 

"Tiffany. wae?"

Tiffany passes her phone to Sunny. 

 

Sunny gasps.

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

 

- When she cry, why do I feel my hearts were like shatter to pieces? -

 

I quickly ran to the living room, grabbing some tissue papers. 

 

"Fany ahh ~ uljima ~" 

 

 

I saw the pink phone Sunny put on the dinning table. I took in and read. 

 

 

 

My heart kinda sink when I sees the message. Mix feelings turning around my mind. Am I suppose to be happy that she broke up? Or am I suppose to be angry that the Ryeowook guy dump her? 

 

 

 

"Tiff, don't be sad" "He's the one who lost a perfect girlfriend" Sunny hugs Tiffany by the side.

 

"Taeyeon.."

 

"Hmm? wae?" My eyes widen when I hear the voice calling my name.

 

"D-do you  *sobs*  have soju?"

 

"What?" I look at Sunny. We exchange gazes. 

 

"I'll go and buy it" Sunny offers out. She mouthed 'take care of her' to me. 

 

 

 

Silence plays across the dining room since Sunny left.

 

"Fany ahh ~"

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

"dae?"

 

"Hug me?"

 

My eyes widen. My heart skips a beat. My body seems to know the way to the gorgeous. I wrapped my arms to her shoulders.

Her hands were too, wrap around my waist. 

 

- OMO kill me please - Taeyeon

 

 

"Tae.. I think..."

 

 

- Tae? I have a pet name? - 

 

 

I looked at her. It seems long enough for her to continue her sentence. "Wae pany ah ?"

 

" *sobs* I love you"

 

 

 

♪ IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND I'D NEVER LET YOU GO ♪ 

 

- Nice song. Nice timing. 히히히-

 

We stared at each other. She let out a soft chuckle that I find it so cute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update guys :D

Was watching Chong Wei vs Lin Dan. Epic match :/

 

So back to the point, I see people start asking bout TaeNy. So here you go. 

Any of you shocked that Tiffany who was the one who confess first? 

Well, I see much of all fanfics are Taeyeon who confess first. So yeah, twist =3= Hope is good though.

 

Bout YoonYul, many people are complaining Yuri the player T^T 

No worries guys, YoonYul will soon be OVER 히히히LOL

 

Should i start with YoonHyun first or YulSic first? 

Comments :DD Love you guys ~

 

 

 

And yeah, if anyone's wondering what song was that.

It was Justin Bieber's - Boyfriend.