What is going on to ME ?

Confusion

"Taetae, I love you."

"Tae Tae ahh! Tae Tae ~ "

"Can you hear me Taetae ?"

BRRIIINGGGG BRRRRRRRININNGGG ~ 

Taeyeon eyes shot wide open. She slams her alarm clock off and setting it upside down. She didn't even care to see what's the time now. 

Taeyeon closes her eyes and try hard to remember her sweet dream. 

*Knock Knock* 

 

Taeyeon's door opened wide. 

"Omma ~ Morning ~"

"Aigooo my kid ~ Come and have breakfast downstairs and get ready for school."

"dae omma" Taeyeon stretch unwillingly but still nodded.

 

- Urggh ~ How I miss my holidays. Still a good thing that I finally get to see her again - 

 

She gets dress and runs down to the living room. All she could see was food all over the table. Seohyun at the other hand was already well prepared and ready for school. 

 

Seohyun was adopted by Kim Family since she was young. Her parents left her when she was just 9 years old. Seohyun stays with the Kim Family ever since. Taeyeon treats her like her own little sister, since she's also an only child. They both go to the same school together.

 

"Unnie, come and eat your breakfast, we have to go to school already. It's getting late."

Taeyeon munch her breakfast like she have been starving for years.

 

"Bye omma ~ " said Taeyeon and Seohyun together. 

They walked to school everyday since their school is just not so far from their house.

 

TAEYEON POV

On the way to school

 

*giggles*

 

I look around and finally I found where the giggles came from. It's her again. 

Two girls laughing and talking. One with outstanding wavy brown hair, and the other with brown hair too, but she stands out more because of her outstanding eyesmile.

 

I unconsiously stared at the both pretty girls, untill someone wave her hands in front of my face.

"unnie, you okay ? "

" ah ? dae dae ~ "

"you sure ? "

Taeyeon playfully hits Seohyun's forehead a few times " pabo-yahh " 

 

----------------------------------

 

"Okay class sit at your places please"  Mr. Shindong, Taeyeon's Math teacher, says to the class.

Taeyeon looked back and forth, back and forth, trying to search for her. 

 

"Ms. Kim, you need anything?" asked Mr. Shindong. 

"aniyaa ~" Taeyeon answer shyly.

 

"ahh , there you are" Taeyeon mumbles softly and letting out a dorky smile when she spots her. 

- I wonder why I get this kind of feeling everytime I see her. I wish I could get close to her. But she's one of the popular pretty kind. How would she even care to be friends with a jerk like me -

Taeyeon shakes her head a few times to clear away her thoughts.

 

" Taeyeon ~ Can I borrow your math homework? I forgot mine"

Choi Sooyoung, the girl who sat beside her asked politely while using aegyo. She's also Taeyeon's best friend.

Taeyeon passes her book to Sooyoung but she didn't noticed that Sooyoung wasn't grabbing it yet. She let go of the book. 

The book went *clang*. 

Now everyone is looking at her position. But Taeyeon only noticed one little thing. Far from the corner, she sees the beautiful girl looking straight to her eyes. 

 

 

Taeyeon was embarass at the moment. She looked down at the floor and picked the book up. 

She lifted her head back up and she saw that eyesmile of hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So yeah , here's the first chapter. I already have the ideas for my story :D

Do comment if you want some part of your idea in my story ^_^ 

Sorry for the short chapter, Hope you guys like it :D