Thank You

Confusion

 

* HAHAHAHA * 

 

Obvious laughter could be heard produce by Sunny, even though she's been smack hard by the shoulder.

 

Both Yuri and Tiffany can't stop giving death glares to Sunny.

 

" What ? Is not like what I'm saying is not true. " Sunny puts out her tongue playfully.

 

 

 

" Yoong, where are you going ? "

" Did I just hear sniffing ? "

" Did I said something wrong just now ? " 

 

All four girls looked at the latter who runs away from the group. They all wonders what had happen to her.

 

" I think I better go check on her. " Tiffany says while bowing a little and heading to the door. 

Somehow, a grip was tighten on her wrist.

She turns her head back, not shocked to see who was grabbing her. 

 

" Let me do it. "

" But ... "

" Please Tiff, I need a chance from her. "

 

- I think right now, Yoong really needs her more than me. - Tiffany

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


 

- Where could this girl be? I have search almost every restaurants, lounges, cafe, diner, every food related places. Did she turn invincible or something? - Yuri

 

Yuri brilliantly snapped her fingers when she realized how stupid she was for not searching Yoona's usual spot. A place where will she hide when she's under pressure or gotten into a fight with her.

 

 

She walked through the park, and under a shady tree, a young girl grabbing her knees close to her chest, trying to cover the sound of her cries. She walked towards the tree. 

Just in time for her to grab hold of the girl who's trying to run away.

 

 

 

" Let go, Yul ! " her high pitch voice echoed in the silent park.

 

 

" Never again. "  

 

 

The tanned girl reply shortly then pull her to herself. Their body pressed tightly to each other. 

Despite the fact that Yoona could be taller than Yuri for a few centimeters, no matter how much she struggled, she still can't get herself out from Yuri's strong hold. 

 

" I love you yoong. Jinja " 

 

Silence. Only hard breathings could be heard. She gave in.

 

 

" Nothing happen between me and Sunny." She turned her head over to the girl who has her head buried to her neck. She then planted a kiss to the back of the head of the girl. " I am just helping her ou... "

 

She stopped when she felt pain in her neck where Yoona just bit. " I don't need your explanation. " Yoona soon pulled her face away from the neck. Starring straight to her eyes. A smile came across Yoona's face. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Tiff , aren't you jealous? "

" What? Why? No ! " Tiffany rolls her eyes. 

 

 

- Why are you starring at me like that? - Tiffany

 

 

" Heee ~ Just kidding " Sunny chuckles. " Tiff, you wanna join me and Tae ? This shorty here wanna learn dancing. "

" As if you're tall " Taeyeon teased.

 

 

- Please say yes ! Please say yes ! *finger crossed* - Taeyeon

 

" Okay. Since I've no partner now."

 

- WOOOOTSS !! - Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Do you still love Fany unnie?” Yoona finally breaks the silence between them both.

 

“Wae? No, of course. I’m in love with you.” Yuri gave out a smile. Totally ignored by Yoona.

 

“You broke her heart.” Yoona throws a glare to the girl beside her.

 

“I broke every one’s heart.”

 

With that, once again, Yoona tried to get up and walk away from that well-known player.

 

 

 

“Just to let the special one in my heart.” “I assumed that my love ones, you for exact, wouldn’t want to share me with others.”

 

 

 

 

Yuri plants a kiss on Yoona’s cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul~ Thanks.”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“For loving me.”

 

Yuri gently pats the head that is resting on her shoulders. “You’re my world.”

 

Yoona lifted her chin to eyed Yuri in the eyes. Looking all serious. “Did you say that to others before?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Close your mouth Yoongie. You’re gonna catch some flies in your mouth.” The girl chuckles to see how Yoona’s mouth is hanging wide open.

 

“y-you and Y-uri?”

 

“It was just a week thing. I found out that she have fallen in love with … someone else.” She hung her head low. “She once said… I was her world.”

 

 

“Fany unnie… You do love her very much huh~”

 

“Used to, Yoong. Used to.”

 

“Who’s that ‘someone’ unnie?”

 

“Never knew.” Tiffany stands up, offering her hand to Yoona. “Let’s go home Yoong. It’s late and it’s starting to get very cold here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“maybe ? ” Yuri lifted her brows a little. Earning a smack at the chest from Yoona. “But you’re the last person whom I want to say that to.”

 

Yuri hugs Yoona tighter to her. “I love you.”

 

 

“I love you too Yul.”

 

 

 

“Let’s go back. They might be worrying their heads off because of you.”

 

“I am starving. Can we eat first?” Yoona asked like a little child, using full of aegyo.

 

“Hahah~ It’s hard to believe you’re 23 this year, baby.”

 

 

Yuri peck a quick one on her girlfriend’s lips.

 

 

 

 - Awww so sweet. - 

 

 

 

 

 

Somehow I uploaded this TWICE, but it went gone. *facepalm*

 

How's Chapter 4 guys and girls? :D

I was trying my best to go all sweet sweet stuffs on YoonYul. Comments?

 

How many of you go "Awww YoonYul"

And how many of you go "EEEE I want YoonHyun / YulSic."

I personally ship YoonYul, YoonHyun, YulSic. Three of them. Imagine how hard is it for me to write this.

 

DO tell me okay T^T 

I'm dying to know.

 

LOVE YOU GUYYSS :DD