Maybe It's True

Confusion

 

 

 

*crack*

 

"Who's there?" the crying girl looked towards the lamp post, where the sound came from.

 

The being behind the lamp post hestitate for a moment. But still, she moved away from the lamp post and reveal herself.

 

*Gasp*

The teary girl hung her head low and try wiping her tears on her face as much as possible.

 

She walks towards the swing seat behind Yoong, she pushes the swing softly.

 

 

" Yoong....  gwaenchana? " 

" Mmm ~ Gwaenchanayo. " 

" You never should trust a player like her. "

" Unnie..  you heard... everything? " 

" Dae.. " the girl behind switches her position and sit on the vacant swing seat beside. " *sniff* experienced too." 

 

ten-seconds-before-still-tearing-up-girl has now had wide open like an alligator.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yahh !! I haven't get my answer yet Taeyeon." Sooyoung waves both hands in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was seriously freaked out when her best friend ask her that.

 

- What am I going to say? Think Taeyeon Think!! Because she's pretty? Because her eyesmile is gorgeous? Because maybe I'm fallling in love with her? ANDWAE !! God save me PLEASE - Taeyeon

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"Taeyeon unnie, sooyoung unnie ~ Omma made some food, wanna have some? " Seohyun asked.

" COMING !! " Sooyoung yelp in joy and rushed out the room when she heard the word 'FOOD'.

 

- Urghh ~ great thing God hear my prayers. My savier is here to save me. Well, food - Taeyeon

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Jess " Tiffany slightly pushing the sleeping latter " Wanna go shopping or something? "

The sleeping princess groans unwilingly, shakes her head. " I am sleepy." She mouthed the words to Fany without even opening her eyes.

" YAHH ! you gotta wake up ! Is 1 in the afternoon already !!! " 

 

This didn't cause the girl to wake, but only earns Tiffany a kick at the stomach. 

" Urgh ! Fine ! I'm going with Yoong ! " She heads to the door. Slamming it hard. But obviously it did no harm to the sleeping beauty.

 

 

" Yoongie, you wanna hang out somewhere ? "

" Hmm ~ like ? I heard there's a new restaurant around the corner" Yoona smiles with joy, showing no sign of sadness after yesterday incident.

" There are a lot more interesting stuff to do except eating you know. " Fany rolls her eyes " How bout the gym? "

" OKAYY , I haven't been there ever since. " 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

TIffany wearing a bright pink gymsuit, while Yoona wore a simply plain white singlet with black tracks.

Just when they enter the crowded gym centre, some loud annoying aegyo was heard.

 

" uhhhhhhhhh ~ Is tiring, can't we take a break? " said with full aegyo.

 

 

" Urgh ! hate people using aegyo sounds " 

Tiffany let out a small chuckle only.

 

 

 

Just by the corner.

 

 

A tall and tanned girl, with amazingly toned abs is seen helping a short petite girl doing some stretching. The short girl is complaining with full aegyo. 

" Enough enough, I'm going to die soon " Her hand holding tightly to the tall girl waist, no sign of letting go.

 

 

- Urghh ! Disgusting. And wae ?! Of so many gyms in Seoul, we have to be in the same one ? - Yoona

 

 

" Hey Yoong ~ "

 

Yoona hates the voice calling her name So much.

 

Yoona slowly turns around giving a fake smile " Hey Sunny , long time no see "

 

" Yul ~ Yoong's here " Sunny shouted out to the tall girl behind her.

 

They both looked at each other, saying nothing. Totally awkward. 

 

 

 

" Sunny yahh ~~ Yuri yahh ~~ you promise to help !! " The brown hair girl came running to them.

 

She stood there and was like her foot was glued to the ground.

 

" Come Tae ~ Meet my friends, they study in the same school too." Sunny says while pointing at both of them.

 

" Annyeong " Taeyeon bows 90º shyly " Kim Taeyeon immida ~ "

 

 

- Kim Taeyeon ? What a cute name - Tiffany

 

 

" Annyeong " Tiffany bows back. Tiffany smiled making her eyesmile appear brightly on her face. 

 

 

" This eyesmile beauty here is Yul's secret girl " Sunny says out while laughing out loud.

 

 

Yuri mentally face palm herself and slap Sunny by the shoulder.

While Tiffany immediately says " AM NOT "

 

 

- So rumours are true. Yuri is really dating her - Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm ~ So how was it ? :D 

Am so tired after school , but still manage to update this chapter.

Do comment and subscribe :D 

I get tempted by all of your comments :D Heee ~