Picture of You

Confusion

 

TAEYEON  POV

 

That eye smile.

A soft chuckle creep out from Tiffany’s mouth, the girl.

 

-Why are you laughing? Am I that embarrassing? Oh GOD, I wish I could see her eye smile every day. What beautiful smile you have there. URGHH, what is happening to me!?-

 

“Ms. Kim, are you okay?”

“dae.” Answers Taeyeon whom is blushing red all of the sudden.

 

-That feeling is here again. What’s happening to me? I can’t be in love right? No. A definite no. She’s a girl you dumbo!-

 

--------------------------------------------

 

​Tiffany POV 

 

“Arhh ~ What a tiring day. Unnie, how's yours ?" Yoona complains cutely while walking into the kitchen.

"Exhausted. Well, I am heading to bed. Wake me only if the world ends." Jessica speaks as she heads to the corridor, leading to her room.

"Unnie, sleeping too much is not really good."

Jessica let out a cold stare and lets her tongue out playfully.

 

"Fany unnie, you want some food?"

Tiffany slams herself lazily to the couch. "No thanks, Yoong."

 

-That cute dork. I wonder what's her name. And I really wonder how and why she's always in my mind even though I don't even know her- 

 

Tiffany chuckles in her own thoughts, which make Yoong curious.

 

*Beep Beep*

 

 

TO: Yoona

Is me, could we talk? I am really sorry yoong. What you saw wasn't real. Meet me outside your house please. It's really cold out here, alone. Please, I love you.

​FROM:  You know who

 

*sighs*

"Yoong, you okay?" Tiffany who clearly heard the loud sigh from Yoona, opens her eyes and turn to look at her best friend.

"Dae unnie. I guess I am heading out for a while." Yoona blurted out while waving her cellphone to Fany.

"Ahh , okay. Be home soon."

 

- I wonder who she's seeing recently. Hope is not that Taecyeon guys again. What a player.-

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As soon as Yoona walks out her door, she saw the familiar back facing her. She walks closer to the body. But the body start moving, and was leading her to somewhere. Yoona just follow and did not speak a word.

Finally they stop by a park near her house. The body sat on a swing, and pats on the one next to it, signaling Yoona to sit down.

 

Few minutes of awkward silent played in between them.

 

" Yoong "

" What you want, Yuri?"

" Listen. I just... "

" No , you should listen Yuri. We are over."

 

"WHAT!? " Yuri voice raised louder, she thought she heard it wrong or something.

"we-are-over" Yoona hung her head low, her voice deepens as if she's going to cry soon.

 

" What you see the other day wasn't what it was. Me and Sunny are not... "

"Enough."

" Yoong, you never even give me a chance to explain. Just let me... "

"Enough is enough, Kwon Yuri."

 

-You said you will never call me that name anymore- Yuri

 

 

A drop of tears run down Yuri's cheek. She turn her back and started walking away.

 

A little that she don't know,  the girl who said all that words, tears are already washing her face. 

 

*crack*

 

---------------------------------------------

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!!" 

Taeyeon jumps up when she heard the voice came right behind her. Her phone that she was holding ended up on the floor with a loud thung.


"Yah !!! CHOI SOOYOUNG, how many times did I tell you to knock before you enter my room?"

" I did. But you were looking at that picture of yours. You didn't even noticed I knocked a hundred of times." 

 

Taeyeon picks up her phone from the floor. "AHH"

"What?" Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon then to her all-black-screen cellphone.

"eotteokhe?" Taeyeon mumbles but still been heard by her best friend. 

 

"Pass me your phone" Taeyeon orders.

Sooyoung who was afraid of Taeyeon will burst out of anger, obeyed her orders and pulled out her phone from her back pocket.

 

Taeyeon yanks out the memory card from both phones and place hers into Sooyoung's phone. 

 

A slight  smile appears on Taeyeon's face when she sees the picture she sees not long ago is still there. Un-ruin or anything.

 

 

 

"Isn't that... What's her name? Uhh, Tippany ? or something?"

Taeyeon turned to looked at her best friend, not knowing what to respond to her.

"Why do you have her picture anyway?"

 

 

 

 

 

Well, how's that ? :D 

​I know it might be kinda boring now.

​But I hope you guys have patience :D Heee ~ 

​And yeah, thanks to those who subscribed :D I was shocked to see subscribers after the first chapter. 

​HAHA. I will be updating tomorrow :D 

Keep waiting and think of how Taeyeon will respond to her best friend. 

Loves to you all <3