On their way...

Guard my Heart

Yay!!! I got my first comment ..thanks so much @crazyandalive...

 

Meanwhile on the way to the island on their private jet.. Anh was wondering what Danny was doing .. He seems to be texting someone. All he does is smiles and giggle to himself. She didn't even know that a grown man could giggle. Maybe he is texting his girlfriend, yep prolly his girlfriend. I would be surprise if he don't have one. Darn it why does all the good looking one is always taken, she must be beautiful ... ::sigh:: she sighed. She looked over  to where Ana was, goodness she is sleeping again, she slept all14 hours from America to Korea and now is sleeping again ... This girl is like a bear in hibernation, better not wake her up ...she is the type that once u wake her up ...she will be a to you and anyone who dare cross her path... For the whole day.. Well. She needs to get up soon. We are almost there....

Danny POV

After Teddy text me back surprise ... I just ignore his texts making him even more nervous n curious than ever. I noticed that Anh was taking glances here and there at me.. She looks a little sad  before  she starting looking at her sister. Ana was sleeping peacefully on the other side of the jet. I heard Anh mumble something about how she doesn't want to wake up a grouchy bear. ... I heard the pilot over the intercom saying that we are ready to land in 10 minutes. I start to gather up all my stuff which wasn't much ... And start to relax a little before we actually land. 

Ana POV

I heard my phone rang a couple of times before answering it. I looked at the screen and it's says 'Luna'... I picked up the phone ..

"what's up?" I said still a little sleepy ..

"are you guys almost here?" said Luna 

I turned around and look for Anh... "Anh are we almost there yet, Luna wants to know." 

She looked up and said yes, ... I told Luna that yes we are going to be landing in a few minutes. She said she. Ant wait to see us and introduce us to the YG family... And she went on and on about some guy name Teddy. That he is like a guy version of me. ..Please... Like that's even possible .. There's only one of me... But in my mind.. I really want to see this so call guy version of me... 

 

*************

"Luna do we need to go get your sisters from the airport?" said Kush

"no need, they got their SUV there at the airport ..they going to drive here themselves" said Luna "we just need to make sure the food is done by the time they arrived, knowing Ana unnie ... She must be starving." 

"I swear that girl, no matter how much she eats she still maintain her weight, ugh I'm so jealous of her sometimes." whined Lilly

"I'm jealous of her height..." added Luna

"why, how tall is she ?" ask Seunghyun

"she is 5'9, everyone thinks she is not Asian that's she is froma Latina descent because of her eyes and height." said Luna

"wow, that's is tall.. What nationality is she ?"Seunghyun ask curiously 

"oh she is Thai and French. I guess she for the height from her French side of the family..." said Lilly

while Luna, Lilly, Kush and Seunghyun was having their conversation ... Teddy was in the background listening to everything. Every time he hears the sisters or the guys talk about Ana. He starts trolling them, he really wants to see her already, talked to her and getto know her. Wondering what kind of person she is ... In his mind ... He never thought he would be so interested in a particlae person espcially a girl...