Truth or dare

Guard my Heart

The boys were already downstairs waiting for the girls in the living room.one by one the girls start coming downstairs.. First 2ne1, "wow noona this is the first time your not in short!" said Panda..."well, because I'm not familiar with the other guests in the house too" she said pointing at the Dalmatians and 2pm boys. 

The sisters start coming down, Anh was just in a heather grey pj ... Danny was happy she wasn't much like her sister, she more of the conservative one. Ana walked towards Bom wearing black booty shorts with a hot pink top. The other guests couldn't stop staring at her long legs. She linked her arms with Bom and sat on the couch. Luna walked in with Lilly, same thing happen "yah, what the hell are ou girls wearing its pouring rain outside and you're half ." yelled Ji... "are you trying to give us all a heart attack!!" 

"it's raining but it's not cold, actually it's humid." said Luna...

Teddy walked up to Ana took off his hoodie and hand it to her "mama bear use this to cover your legs... Too many eyes lusting for you" he said ... 

" no I'm good, it's too hot anyways" she said pushing back his hoodie

"fine then come sit next to me" he held out his hand but she didn't move until Bom got up "Papa Teddy you can sit there .." said Bom

"Bommie you traitor !!" said Ana 

"that's for calling me an alien" said Bom

Teddy snuggle in with Ana picked up her legs on his lap. Ji walked up to Luna took off his shirt and tell Luna to put it on. Luna just stand there and stare at him. "uh no Im good" she said walking right past him and plop herself next to Chae and Minzy. Lilly hooked her arms with Bom and sat between Panda and Bom ... Kush felt left out and ran to Seunghyun... Danny just sat next to Anh ... The rest of the guest just scatter around ... 

"so noona what game are we playing" said Daniel

"oh lets play truth or dare!" said Lilly 

Ana glared at her little sister, "come on unnie it's going to be fun!" said Lilly pouting ...

"yea baby it's gonna be fun" said Teddy

"fine but Lilly go get the 151 from the kitchen cabinet, if I play this I need at least some liquor in my system" 

"wah !!! Noona isn't that like 75% Proof!!" said Simon

"yep, !!! Now go get it Lilly bring some lime too will you" said Ana

"my baby is gangster!!" smirk Teddy .. His hands were massaging Ana legs ... "Mmmm it's feel good could you massage it a little deeper" said Ana ... "Mmmm" was all he said ... 

Every one sat there watching the two love birds. "okay enough!! I think I'm going to throw up" said Taec

The game started being the oldest Teddy spinner first. It landed in Taec. "truth or dare?" 

"truth?" said Taec

"is it true that you got a thing for my girl?" asked Teddy

"oh lord I think I need a shot" groan Ana

"yes, I love her before you ever did" said Taec 

"too bad buddy she is mine" smirk Teddy

Taec spin the bottle , it landed on Bae "truth or dare?"

"dare" said Bae

"I dare you to with Luna" said Taec

"yah!!! No!!!" yelled out Ji

"okay" he said shrugging "if that is okay with you Luna" 

"sure" said Luna

Bae went up to Luna and their lips landed on each other ... Bae ask for entrance and Luna obliged ... It's was a good 2 minutes by the tme Ji broke them apart. 

"this keeps getting more interesting than ever" said Danny..

Ji face was flared up in anger .... He got up to cool down for a bit. Bae just smirk. Dara looked down in her lap and later excuse herself ..saying she is a little tired and went upstairs ..

Bae spinned next it's landed on Anh.. "noona truth or dare?" ... "dare" .. "okay I dare you to sit on Danny hyung lap for the rest of the evening.." Anh and Danny face turn bright red...she got up and plop herself on Danny lap and stay there... With her arms around his neck... 

Ah spinned next.. It landed on Chae..."truth or dare" "dare" "okay I heard thru website that you got a thing for Teddy oppa , so I want you to kiss him" "bwoh !!! But Ana unnie is his gf I can't !!" " on the lips too" said Anh ... 

"no way !! " said Teddy

"it's okay papa bear I joined too" smirk Ana ..." come on Chae let's get this over with..." said Ana

"unnie what are you talking about" said Chae confused

Before Chae can refuse Ana took her by the back of her neck and kiss her on the lips she then let go and grab Teddy lips with hers... She bit his bottom lips and he let her tongue roam in his mouth.   She his lips and motion  Chae to join...but Chae look so dumbfouned she shook her head no but Ana grab her anyways and the three had a heated make out session.  Everyone sat in their seat shocked ... Chae let go and ran back to her seat ... "um that was my first kiss!! Okay I'm done ... " she ran upstairs in a hurry. Teddy was so shocked that Ana had to snap him back to reality. "baby what's wrong?" she said seductively with her handscaressing his face. 

"okay since Chae left who is gonna spin the next spin" said Ana

everyone was still in a state of shock except for Anh, Luna and Lilly. "okay I guess I will spin for her. Ana took the bottle and spinned ..i landed on Bom..."Yah alien ... Truth or dare '!!" said Ana laughing "yah stop me alien you weirdo!! I take dare!!" "I dare you to give Simon a !!!!" 

"bwoh !!! You want me to what ?!?!?!" 

"don't worry I confiscated everyone cell phone n camera ... Now dance alien dance !!" said Ana

Llly went a pull out a chair from the kitchen, pull Simon up took off his shirt and made him sit in the middle of the floor. 

"Luna put on some y music will y'all !!" said Ana

Bom got up from her seat and walked up to Simon... Her face was as red as her hair... She started dancing to the song Fever. After it was ... Seunghyun was heated ..." why can't you have me there instead of Simon noona" said Seunghyun to Ana

"but if I do that I won't get to see your face reaction" said Ana pouted ... 

"Aish" was all he can say

Now it's Bom turn to spin the bottle... It's landed on Ana ..." muahahhahaha it's revenge time you weirdo !!!" laugh Bom 

"dare" said Ana with a straight face 

" I dare you to give Teddy oppa Taec and Inati oppa all a !" said Bom

Ana yelled out "yah are you trying see a bloodbath right now!!" 

Teddy was happy but at the same time sad .... "it's okay" said Inati she is like my sister now it would be wrong .. "but I don't mind" said Taec. Teddy gave Taec a death glare... But he just shrugs it off "whatever' come on noona show me what you got?" 

Ana got up took the 151 up from the table took a big swig of it ... She headed over to Taec and gave him the most seductive width out having to touch him at all...every time his hands would try to grab her .. She slaps it away... Once she was done she waked over to Teddy grab him by the hand and took him to the chair were Simon was sitting. "Bae can you put on your song "move" feat Teddy on..." Bae just nodded .. Teddy just sat there on the chair ready for her to dance. 

Ana turned her back on his face, she dip down and slowly came back up grinding her hips onto his crotch. She had her arms up and her hands in her long red hair. She slowly winded her body slowly and seductively she then turn around and put out her arms around his neck. Slowly and lightly caressing her lips on his neck... She bit down his ear just a little... She stepped between his legs and sat on his right leg. "papa bear I want you ..." she whisper to him only he could hear.. Her hand travel down his chest down to his belt and jst like that she walked away leaving a very frustrated Teddy in the middle of the floor... 

"okay I think that is enought for one night !!" said Anh I"I'm tired !!" she went upstairs and so did everyone...