The Unnies are back .. Along came another guest..o

Guard my Heart

One week later...

 

Anh and Ana arrived at the Incheon International Airport. As they were walking to go get luggages, Anh bumped into a tall man with brownish spiky hair. " Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you are you okay sir." she said "I'm fine now after see such a pretty little lady." the tall man said. 

"Hi my name is Im Taebin but you can call me Danny." 

"oh hi Danny" said Anh but before she could introduce herself to him Ana called out to her " Hey, Anh hurry we gotta go come on."

"I'm sorry Danny but my sister is calling me so have a nice day." 

"Hopefully we run into each other again." said Danny

************

"Could you please take these luggages onto my private jet for me please? I just need to run a little errand here in town before my sister and I jet off to the island." said Ana to one of the pilot.

"Yes, ma'am..do you need me to get you a driver?" said the pilot.

"Yes please..thank you"

 

Ana POV 

As I was walking toward Anh I saw her talking to a tall man ..he looks Korean .. I called out to her and she turned around all fluster looking. Haha she must think this guy is cute, in my head all I could think of was the mission the girls told us about..we seriously need to head over to this YG building to meet a man they call Yang Hyunsuk. Anh come on we gotta hurry.. She ran towards me immediately... All I could hear was the Korean man said hopefully that he will run into her again. In my mind ..I was like no chance buddy. 

As we got to YG building we were immediately up to Yang Hyunsuk office. Man this guy office is seriously filled with toys... How old is this man? ... Next thing you know a man around his 40s walked in with a cheesy grin. Next to him was 'oh my fricken Buddha' it's the man from the airport that Anh was flirting with. 

Anh POV 

As we were just walking around the office looking at the many toy this man have in his office a man around his 40s walked in with a youger man. 'OH no it's the cute guy from the airport, his name was Danny right' I heard Ana mumble something about Buddha with a shock face.  

"Hello, we meet again pretty lady." said Danny .. I felt my face heated up and I bet I'm red as a tomatoe especially considering how llight I am. The man I supposedly think its Mr. YG look at us and said "you two know each other.?" I was going to answer until Danny beat me to the punch...

"hyung we ran into each other at the airport but she ran away before I could a name from her, so I just call her pretty lady." said Danny with a wide grin on his face

*ahem* Everyone turn around towards Ana.. "Sorry to interrupt this love reunion but can we start the meeting" said Ana very bluntly

This girl, she is very blunt about everything. As we all properly introduce ourselves, we found out that Danny was one of the guests that are going to be one of the 12 guests that is staying with us. Yay this is going to be interesting , hopefully the girls didn't tell the other guest  what we really do for a living ..I just want to have a normal life even though its just going to be for 6 months. 

Oly Mr. YG actually know who we are.. 

"Well, I guess you will be coming with us to the island on our jet." said Ana 

"Yes, ma'am ..." said Danny sounding a little scared. I swear Ana gives off an imitating aura to people. 

 

Danny POV

"Yes ma'am..." I said to the tall one name Ana.. Why does she remind me of someone I know just a girl version. Yes, she is a girl versio of Teddy!! It's just she is so tall for an Asian girl, I wonder what nationality she is .. She looks a little Mexican but she have a little Asian in her. I think she is about 5'9 without them heels. She got on a short tight dress suit that show off her long luscious honeyl legs. Pairing them off with her 3 inch heels. Her hair is dark bright red down to her waist. Nice plump lips with big green eyes. She is definitely Teddy's type !! Especially her scary aura even reminds me of him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when hyung called out to me. "Danny you know it's rude to stare right." said hyung.. I'm sorry. I said. It's just that she reminds so much of Teddy, just a girl version of him." Hyunsuk just laughs at the though but he agrees...as we was walking out of his office we went straight to the airport n fly off to their little island ...