Not your ordinary TREEHOUSE

Guard my Heart

"Welcome to our treehouse ppl!!!" said Lilly

Everyone face was surprise to see that 'yes this was no ordinary tree house' it's was magnificent and beautiful. Yet so peaceful...

"Ana unnie build this treehouse for her own little getaway from the whole world kind of thing. It help her relax and not to care about a thing in the world ... Not even us her sisters.." said Lilly pouting..

"makes me want to see her n get to know her more now" smirk Teddy "She seem like a very interesting person."

"so what do you girls do for a living" said Jiyong 

"oh us, we just own a couple business on the island...Lilly and I runs the cafe and unnies runs the boutique next door." said Luna

As everyone got a tour of the house n the treehouse everyone seems to a little tired. They all went up to their respective rooms. 

***************

Jiyong POV

This Luna chick is damn y..he thought to himself... Plus she thinks I'm gorgeous .... Sitting on his bed smirking to himself... There was a knock on the door. 

"who is it ?" he said..

"Ji, it's me Bae, can I come in." 

"yea, what's up" as he open the door

"so what do you think of our hostess so far?" said Bae

"They're cute...especially that Luna chick..she even thinks I'm gorgoeus..I think I'm going to ask her out." said Ji

Bae looks down and frown.. Ji doesn't seem to notice that Bae also have a thing for Luna but being the nice guy that he is he is just going to let his best friend be happy. What Bae doesn't know is that Ji just want to toy with her.

Youngbae POV

i saw the way Ji was looking at Luna like he was interested in her or something. I'm just going to go ask him if that is true.  As I was walking to his room I saw Seungri was walking towards Kush hyung room with Big Seunghyun. As I was knocking on Ji door. he open up and let me in. He was talking about how he thinks Luna was cute N how we overheard her convo with her sister about how she think Ji is gorgoeus.. Gosh Im starting to get annoy if that word. I just low down n frown while he kept blabbering away. I got up and excuse myself saying I'm a bit tired. 

KUSH POV

Lilly Lilly Lilly ... That face and her fun attitude keeps running thru my head. Her cute short hair n her big brown eyes... She is so my type... But damn I saw the way that little Panda was looking at her .. I think I might have some competition .. Just like Bae and Ji with Luna.. Poor Bae he is so going to lose this battle ... What that quote they always say nice guys finish last.. Well sorry little Panda I'm not going to play nice in this game ... Lilly is mine !!! 

**knock knock**

"Hyung it's us , can we come in?" said big Seunghyun 

Kush open the door, "what's up can't sleep?" 

"yea, I'm just so excited to be here that I can't sleep" said panda 

"and u Seunghyun, what ur on vacay away from YG hyung you and Bommie noona can do as you pleases ... So why are you here with me and not with her. It's not like she is sharing a room with Dara. " said Kush

Big Seunghyun just sigh... "it's over between us, she said that she wants to date guys her own age and outside of YG .. I'm so depress hyung. I don't know what to do. She won't even talk to me even as friends anymore" said Top 

"hey look on the bright side .... Luna and Lilly have two more sisters that we haven't met yet so maybe one of them is your type." said panda

"nope just one, it's seems like teddy hyung all ready got a thing for this Ana chick. Even though he haven't seem her yet!!!" said Kush

"but hyung it's..it's also depend if Ana noona is interested in him or not so Seunghyun hyung might have a chance, like they said itsall fair in the game between love n war, may the best man wins" said the laughing panda as he walk out of Kush room.  Follow by TOP.

Its seems like the girls are fast asleep and teddy as well...

******************

For next few days everyone got to know each other.. Ji was joking around with Luna as well as Kush with Lilly. Bae and Panda was on the side line just shooting daggers into their two hyungs back. TOP was still trying to get Bom to acknowledge him again as a man and not a little kid. Minzy was swimming in the pool since it was a little hot. Chae was relaxing on the beach getting a little tan ... But Teddy ask Luna if he could use the patio in the treehouse to think and come up with some new songs. She said that it's was okay as long as he don't go wandering around into Ana or Anh rooms. ... As Teddy was sitting on one of the white chairs.. His cell rang. It was from Danny his long time friend and band mate of 1tym. 

"Hey Teddy, where u at?" said Danny

"YG hyung send me on a vacay with the kids to jeju island ... Whats up, where are u at?"

"I'm still In America ..but I will be heading down there next week ..do u think I could bunk with u at the vacay home? I'm in need of some vacay too."

"Sure but let me ask our hostess if that's all right with them." said Teddy..

"what you guys got babysitters?" laughs Danny..

"I'll explain later but yeah I don't think it should be a problem since they have one extra room here at the main house."

"alright just call me and I'll let u know when I will be there so one of you can come pick me up k."

*************

Hopefully next chapter would be more exciting