Jealous?

Guard my Heart

Teddy POV

I was sitting there waiting for Key to walked in with Ana ...the moment I open my mouth I knew I just blurted out the plan. Damn why am I so stupid. All I heard was Ana demanding voice for our son to stand front and center. I looked at my son he looks so scared of her. Usually he in control of the situation, I could tell he was trying to hold back his tears. He is strong will just like his mother. I want to turn around and look at her but I scared. Eventually I got the nerve to only because Jiyong , the great kwon Jiyong hid behind me like a coward once he heard his noona angry voice. Kush just sat there dumbfounded. I turn to her , wow I thought she looks different than when I saw her three four years ago. Her hair is shorter than before its not red no more, it's more of a blind chestnut. She looks like she lost a little weight. She was in a little snug white dress with a white military blazer. Her long honey legs would make any grown man drool. All I could mutter was mama bear and a how are you doing? ....she stared into my eyes , it looked so cold and sad at the same time. She told me not to call her by that name, I know I understand the reason, I mean I did left once I found she was a killer, but I didn't mean I never stop loving her. Every girl after her was just a fling or to keep me company but none of them was like her. She special and she is also the mother of my child. A son I never knew about but at she didn't lie to him that I'm dead or a bastard for running away. She told him Im Alive and well just working oversea. Hell she even name him Park. So she still care somewhat, she still loves me. She has too or else she wouldnt look at me like that. I got to win her back I just have too...with the help of my families of course...

"hyung hyung!!" Ji and Kush yelled out

"what?" said Teddy

"uh noona, aren't you going after her?" ask Ji

"do you want to be at my funeral, did you not see how furious she looked. Let her cool down a bit then I will go after her." said Teddy 

"but you're the gangster teddy ...fear no one teddy but you're scared of your baby mama" laugh Ji

"yo, I'm not the one cowardly hiding behind someone back just because they heard her angry voice mr mighty Kwon Jiyong !"  Teddy snapped back. 

"well, she was a little scary" said Ji

"noona, uh hyung I heard from Seunghyun that she got another photo shoot tomorrow with him." said Kush

"what kind of photo shoot" ask Teddy "if it nothing to do with her being half and on top of him like the last one, I'm good" said a teddy 

"it's normal hyung but the day after that she got a photo shoot with one of the 2pm boys. Not Taec but I believe Nickhun, the Thai prince. It's going to at a beach with her in a bikini and him in just swim short." said Kush

"what!!!!!!! Oh hell no !! She ain't taking that job" yell Teddy making Ji and Kush jumped into each other arms ...

***********

Ana decided to four way her sisters ...

Ana: hello everyone is on here..

Anh, Luna, Lilly: yes ma'am !

Ana: Teddy knows about me being alive and he knows about Key being his son ... Did you three know anything about this ...

Luna: no...not really ..

Ana: Luna! 

Luna: yes we did ! Please don't kill me! 

Lilly: we just don't know how to tell you sorry unnie

Anh: I'm innocent I don't know anything. ...

Ana: Anh your safe, the other two im not sure...

Luna and Lilly: we said were sorry sis !!!

Ana: it's cool girls plusi already kno who is behind all this planning anyways... Too bad I can't hurt him ..

Anh: who?

Luna: our genius of a nephew oh and he had help too.. From your fiancé !! 

Anh: my Danny boo! Oh ho this guy is in trouble now..

Ana: oh well what done is done, I got another photoshoot with the Pabo alien tomorrow but the day after that Luna and Lilly we three get to hang out ...lay on the beach sipping some margarita ...well at least after my photo shoot with that Thai prince of yours ...

Luna: oh so your the hot model the boys was all gushing about...

Lilly: yah sis, you can touch him all you want just don't touch my Junho...that boy is mine...

Ana: aww what about Kushie , I though you liked him...

Lilly: that was 3 years ago sis, things changed...

Luna: ..... Ummm hmmmm ....

Ana: yo Luna what about you and Bae .... Still friends or something more...

Luna: does in between count ...

Ana: why what wrong ? 

Luna: I want to take control in the relationship but he is too scared ...all he does is worry about what I want and how I feel... I want him to take control be a man be rough, not gentle..ugh so frustrating !!

Ana: you want me to talk to him .. Rough him up a little I promise I won't hurt him too much...

Luna: be my guest ...yah where Anh unnie... 

Ana: I think she hung up to go kill Danny...hehe

Lilly: hey sis I gotta go too k Junho wants cuddle time...hehe see you the day after tomorrow adios *click*

Ana: okay I'm gonna check if that little monster is asleep and I go to sleep too... Working with that Pabo alien and his alien gf is gonna be rough tomorrow... I love you and I will talk to Bae tomorrow ..

Luna: good nite sis..tell key I love him and don't hurt my Bae Bae too much..have fun with the aliens ...

******