Getting to know everyone ...

Guard my Heart

After the sisters put the luggages away.. Ana changed into some black yoga short and a white tank top. Showing off her curves in all the right places. Anh walked in wearing something similar ..it short short ripped up white jeans short and a white tank top. "looking good Ana ... Oh I love the tattoo you got on your shoulders. Did the girls see it already?" said Anh... Before Ana could answer "now we have, oh my god when the hell did you get a tattoo and does it hurt." said Luna ... Ana just looked at her sister "I got it when I was in the states and no it didn't hurt, you should know me by now I don't feel pain." smirk Ana. On Ana left arm was a Chinese dragon and on her right arm was a tiger... On her left shoulder blade is a Phoenix and her right shoulder blade is a tortoise. Lilly looked at it closer "you got the four Chinese gods on your body !!!" "yep!!! Each one of them represent us... The Phoenix is me... The tiger is Lilly, the dragon is Luna, and the tortoise is Anh.. Cause she is too nice but just don't get on her bad side cause her snake tail will whip you. " laugh Ana ... Lilly looked at her orders siblings... "No fair !!!  Anh unnie and Ana unnie can walked around the house half why can't I !!!!" whined Lilly.. Anh and Ana just looked at each other and looked at Luna ad Lilly " what the hell are you crying about half , we always dress like this" said Anh. "Luna said since we are living with 7 guys that I can't wear what you two are wearing, it's too much attention" pouted Lilly.. "Luna , if those boys want to stare at her let them stare as long as there is no touching no idols will die" said Ana ... Ana walked out putting her red hair in a messing buns "come on !!! Let's go don't want the guests starving waiting for us!!" she yelled out... Luna decided to stay in her sundress whereas Lilly hurry up n put on her comfy yoga clothes. 

The sisters walked out to the beach where all the guests were already seated at a nice long table on the beach the food was already done. Ana plopped her on one of the chairs at the end of the table and Anh sat on the opposite end. While the rest of the guests and the two younger sisters sat all in the middle. Teddy was sitting next to Danny, they were talking and laughing. Jiyong is next to Luna and Bae across the table from her. Lilly is next to Panda while Kush was seated across the table from her. Suddenly Lilly felt something or someone foot glide on her leg. She looked up at Kush and all she could do he smile at him. Panda accidentally drop his fork when we went down to retrieve it he saw Kush playing footsie with Lilly. Panda instant reaction was to take the fork n jab his hyung foot. "OW!!!" scream Kush ... He jumped up out of his chair n glared at Panda. "what the ?!!!!" everyone looked up at him with a surprise face..." sorry hyung, instant reaction" said Panda. Everyone couldn't help but laugh... 

"So Ana ... How old are you ?" ask Teddy

"does it really matter?" reply Ana

suddenly the whole table was quiet... 

"what?... Does age really matter, it's just a number.." said Ana sipping her red wine

"Ana noona is right.." said Seunghyun " age is just a number" said Seunghyun as he gave Ana his y smile 

"she is 28" said Anh smiling 

"yes I'm 28 ... Anymore questions?" she said looking at Teddy

"yes, what type of guys do you like?" said Teddy smiling

Psshhhhhh the question made her splat out her wine on Kush and Lilly.. "um, I don't have a type." she said

"she like bad boy image with a good man's heart" said Anh

"will you stop answering for me sis!!" said Ana

"you're not being honest and plus you're being a smart to a guy who is obviously is into you" said Anh " you're into her right?" Anh ask Teddy. 

Teddy just nodded and gave Ana a wink... 

That night everyone got to know each other a little better... Anh was chatting it up with Danny and found out that the person he was texing was teddy ... Saying that he was letting his friend know that Ana is a girl version of teddy. They just laugh, Luna and Jiyong was getting to know each other whe. Bae tumbles in on the convo drunk like a skunk. He ended up laying his head on Luna lap. She didn't mnd and just let him sleep. Lilly and Kush was joking around when panda came into the convo and starting kidding around with Lilly as well. While Ana was chatting it up with 2ne1 ... 

"so Ana-ah you say you're 28 what month were you born under, me Im March." said Bom 

"September.." said Ana "so you're are older than me unnie" 

"Dara you're younger than her by a few days..." said Bom " Chae and Minzy the youngest two but Chae act more mature than us." 

While the girls was getting to know each other Teddy and Seunghyun was betting who would get Ana attention first. 

"whatever man, you don't have a chance with her, I saw you giving her that y smile of yours and she didn't even blush but she blush when her sister ask me if I was interested in her and I said yes" said teddy

"whatever hyung , wooing takes time" said sSeunghyun 

Everyone was getting a little tipsy after drinking so much... They start headed towards their rooms... "goodnight everyone" said the sisters.