Surprise dinner party ...

Guard my Heart

Anh, Ana, and Danny landed ... Ana ask Anh if she could take her luggages to the treehouse with  Danny first. She wants to go by the boutique to get some fabrics. She got a feeling she might be bored out of her mind staying at the house so she wants to do something to keep herself occupied. Anh asked her how is she going to get there if her and Danny were to take the SUV . .. She told Anh that she had someone dropped off her white Ducati while they were on their way here. Anh just nods her head and let her go. 

Anh watched Ana walked away but suddenly wonders to herself , how on earth will she ride her Ducati in that short black dress she have on. Oh well she said, she will just have a way, she always does.  "come on Danny, help me with all these luggages, Ana is going to go to the house later, she gotta get some stuff from our boutique." said Anh. Out of curiosity he asked her... "how is she gonna get there, since we got the SUV?" asked Danny. Anh looks at him and just reply "her Ducati" ... 

Danny POV 

WHen Anh said Ana "her Ducati" my first thought was ... IN THAT DRESS!!! She is gotta be kidding right ... Apparently not because as we were walking up to the pArk SUV I saw Ana on a white ducati with her dress hiked up to her thighs and she was wearing a leather jacket .. But all she had on was the heels ..how can she ride with just heels.. !!!! She put on her helmet n took off.. I feel myself getting so turn on by this.. Whoa only if Teddy was here.. He jump into the SUV, him and Anh drove off to the house .. 

**********

Anh walked into the house with Danny right behind her trying to handle all of the luggages himself. She stop, turn around and ask if he needs any help. He just shook his head 'no' she watched him struggle for a bit and ended up taking her luggage n Ana luggage n walked off. While they were walking out towards the treehouse Anh stop. "oh Danny you'll be staying here at the main house with your family, I'll be staying over at the treehouse with my sisters." Danny question her "what treehouse? I can't let you stay in a tree, I'm the guest , I'll sleep in the tree." said Danny. Anh just laughs, "it's not just any regular treehouse, go put ur luggages away and come back down stairs. I'll show you how my treehouse looks like." As she was waiting downstairs for Danny, she heard a bunch of chatters and laughers coming from the patio near the beach. As she was walking outside towards the noise, she notice there were a lot of people. This must be the YG family that the girls were telling us about. Lilly saw Anh and was so happy to see her, she ran up to Anh and hugged her really tight. "Can't breathe.." said Anh..  "oh I'm so sorry, I just miss you so much but where is Ana unnie?" asked Lilly looking around  .. " oh she went to the boutique to get some fabrics ... You know how she is .. She doesnt like to be around a lot of people so she is going to keep herself company by working up her second job. If u know what I mean,.. Do they know about what we four do for a living other than the cafe n boutique?" ask Anh .. Lilly shook her head no.. "okay good , can u help me out these luggagesin Ana's room " said Anh .. 

As Anh was getting ready to go to the treehouse with Lilly, Danny walked out.. 

"hey you I thought you said you'll wait for me, oh my, who is this lovely little lady" said Danny

"down boy, this is my youngest sister, don't touch!" said Anh

Danny just laughs , "don't worry I only have eyes for you pretty lady." with that comment Anh blush

"hi, my name is Danny ou must be Lilly, Anh have told so much about you " he said 

"oh, really she has, hopes its all good things, nice to meet you, your family is down at the beach ..we're having a dinner party to welcome you three ..but let me just help unnie put these away and we will all head there kk" said Lilly

**********

Danny walked into the treehouse ... His eyes wide opened and mouth ajar. "this is a in treehouse !!!" 

"I told you it not just any ordinary treehouse." laughs Anh

Lilly whisper into Anh's ear, "his families gave the same reaction" she smiled

*********

Anh, Lilly and Danny walked out to the beach to greet everyone. As they introduced Anh to everyone ... One person walked in with a bunch of fabric in her arms. She called out for her sisters to help her ... Everyone heads turn towards the voice.... "unnie !!!! Both Lilly a Luna yelled out ran towards her and helped her. "why so many fabrics?" ask Lilly... "I ran into someone I was avoiding for monthsat the boutique, so I was thinking of working at home so I don't see him there" said Ana. "oh, wow I thought he would've gave up by now, damn he is one persistent idol." said Luna...

**ahem** the girls stop their chattering forgetting that they have guests ... "oh unnie, let me introduce you to the YG family. You already know Danny oppa," before Lilly said some more Ana said "oppa? What's an oppa?" Luna start explaining to Ana what oppa means. " haha oh wow , uh no I'm not going to call them 'OPPA' n I bet I'm older then most of the boys here." "Actually you are older then Most of them except 2 unnie, which is Danny oppa and Teddy oppa." said Luna. Ana looked over to the two that Luna was pointing at.. The annoying Danny and the other guy.. He was dressed in a pair of light wash ripped up jeans with a white hoodie and white cap. 'hmm .. He looks hot, thought Ana, but she just looked away the moment he saw her looking at him. ..

"okay so who is the rest lets finish the introduction I'm starving" said Ana

"okay.......this is Danny oppa, Teddy oppa, Kush oppa, Seunghyun oppa, Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung, Little Seunghyun but you can call him Panda, now the girl are CL or you can call her Chae, next is Bom unnie, Dara unnie, and at last Minzy. Ana was about to shake everyone hands when they all start bowing in front of her. ... She was confused for a moment until she realize hat they're Korean and not American ... It's a custom to bow instead of a simple hand shake. It's better this way she thought because if she shake Teddy's hand she might turn all shades of red ... What the hell she thought, she is an assassin who was taught never to love or feel anthing, but what's it about this guy that makes her all hot and bother ...