Club Panda

Collection of One-Shots!

you and Seungri were having a blast at the dance floor.  They were dancing super close; no girl or guy would be able to separate them not that they dared.  The DJ that night was playing good music to dance too but soon you just wanted to sit down, enjoy the music next to Seungri.  But they were having such a good time she wouldn’t dare leave for Seungri but she did get an urge for a drink.  The music was playing pretty loud since they were close right in the middle of the dance floor that Seungri couldn’t hear what you was trying to tell him.
“Panda bear, I’m thirsty.  Let’s get something to drink.”  you spoke loudly but failed for Seungri to understand.  He kept dancing but then stopped seeing her.  He grabbed their things and led her outside where they could hear each other.
“What’s wrong?  Everything ok?”  He grabbed her arms and checked her everywhere for some type of injury…or so he seemed to make it look like.
“Are you making an excuse to check me out?”  you chuckled. He got red and this time tried to kept his eyes on her face. 
“I just said I was thirsty.  I know how much you like to dance.”  She laughed.  He got even redder.
“I thought you were in pain or something from the look of your face.”
“I was just frustrated that I couldn’t get you to hear me.”  She laughed playing with her fingers.
“I see. I’m sorry,” he then placed his jacket over her and started playing with a pebble.
“No, I’m sorry.  Do you want to go back?  This was not my intention.” She felt guilty.
“No, no.  I actually wanted to get out of there and spend some time with you without all that noise.”  you smiled widely.
“Me too!” she felt relieved that he felt the same way.
“Lets go get some coffee or tea with muffins.”
“Okay,” you nodded and took his arm.  “Do you know which way to go?”
“There should be one around here if I remember correctly.”  And they started heading towards the coffee shop.  Once they found it, they stayed there talking and enjoying the quiet noise from the shop. 
“Panda, but you do look really tired.  Do you want to go somewhere else now that is quieter?”
“Hmmm…I got a better idea.  But it won’t be quiet for long.”  He smirked, holding her hand, leaving the shop and calling for a cab.
“What do you mean and where are we going?”  you was clueless in what he was thinking but still let him lead her to their next destination. 
They ended up going to his apartment and she raised her eyebrow.  She got a wicked idea.
“Are re remaking your y scene from your Strong Baby MV?”  She eyed him curiously.
“You can put it that way but this will be better and much ier.  Plus the real thing will happen and I won’t be that shy towards you.”  He smirked taking his tie off.