Ahoy Taecyeon!

Collection of One-Shots!

you received a picture message from Taecyeon.  He was still in dance practice but he reminded her that he had something special for her later on.
“Dork, what is he planning this time?” she laughed when she messaged back.  “What am I even suppose to even wear!?”  She looked around in her closet and thought a loose spring white dress would do.  It was nice for any occasion.  “I just hope it isn’t something too fancy.”
She was about to sit when there was a tap on the door.  She was about to touch the doorknob when it opened and an excited pirate popped into her vision.
“Ahoy!”  He said.  She freaked out but relaxed once she saw it was Taecyeon dressed as the pirate.
“What are you doing?”
“We’re going for a treasure hunt!”  He checked her out and said.  “Nice. Seems like I kidnapped the royal princess on a random day…perfect.” He smiled.  “Now let’s go!!!” He grabbed her to start walking outside.
“Wait!  I need my bag.”  She was about to go back in but he didn’t let her.
“You don’t need it.  I have everything, plus we’re not going that far.”
“You really are kidnapping me.  I didn’t even get to get my cell.”  He snapped his fingers.
“If that’s what you really want.”  He laughed taking a handkerchief out.  “I’m going to blindfold you then.”  He covered her eyes, making you conscious of everything and trying not to bump or trip on anything.
“Taecy??? Please don’t make me walk blindly like this.”  He put one hand on her shoulder and grabbed her hand with the other.
“I’ll always be at your side.  Don’t worry.”  They walked for a while and suddenly they stopped.  She could feel that they had stepped into soft grass underneath her sandals.  Taecyeon took the blindfold off and you noticed that they were in a beautiful garden full of exotic flowers and plants.
“Shall we start the hunt?”  He took a map out.
“How can we do a hunt in this wonderful place?” she asked twirling around admiring the scene.  How can something so beautiful be here, near the place she’s been living without noticing?  “How did you find this place?”
“Oh I was just…walking and saw it.  So we started at your place, now we’re here.”  He showed her the map tracing the trail.  “So now we look for something around here.”
“Don’t we need to dig?”
“And ruin this place? Na uh!” he laughs, “plus you’re wearing white.”
“Very funny.  But that’s good we don’t have to dig.  So what exactly are we looking for again?”
“Look for something that should not be in a garden.”
“Thanks for the clue.” She flicked her finger on his shoulder but it’s not like it did anything to him with those guns.  And so she started looking.  He only pretended to look since he probably hid the object.  It took a while until you fell accidently and noticed something red next to a beautiful light pink flower.  It was a rolled up paper with a red ribbon around it, just like the ones on the teli.  She reached for it and opened it.  It only had small poem and an address.
“Is this what we had to find?”  She got up, checking if she got dirty and handed the roll to Taecyeon. “Well there it is; to the next stop!”  They headed over and ended up at a restaurant.  They had just reached the counter when the lady in front handed him an order and another roll of paper.  He handed that to you.  She laughed and opened it.  It had another cute mini poem and another address.  But this time it said to look for something green.
“This looks familiar.” you pointed at the address.
“No, it doesn’t…let me see.”  He took the paper and made a crooked smile.  “Any who, let’s go!” He laughed, took her hand and skipped along like a kid.  When they arrived near the next location, you realized where they were going.
“We’re going to your place!!!” she laughed and jumped.  “Aha!” she celebrated guessing the ‘clue’. Taecyeon frowned.
“You weren’t supposed to figure it out yet.”
“I’m too smart then.”  She chuckled linking her arm with his free one. “So what are we doing?”
“You still have to look for something green.”  He stuck his tongue out at her.  He really was being a kid.  Once they got there, Taecyeon started putting the table for them to eat but you was looking around for that something green.  She looked around but couldn’t find anything.  She decided to sneak into his room.  Right in the middle of the bed was a green stuffed animal with a balloon attached to its arm.  She went straight to it and found a cute ring attached to the balloon.  She took and placed it on her finger.
“How cute!” she turned to head outside but found Taecyeon watching her.
“Do you like it?” he smiled.
“Of course I do!” she went running towards him giving him a hug.