Kai Kai

Collection of One-Shots!

you was walking around Hogsmeade when she suddenly saw Kai looking inside a shop but something was different.  He was bright and shiny…but with the most beautiful wings.  She went running to him wanting to touch and feel those amazing wings and his face.  It wasn’t odd for strange things to pop out in this magical world but it was rare to see someone so beautiful with wings.  And especially seeing it with someone that you’ve been talking and dating for months!
But when she reached to him, he was still beautiful but he was back to normal.
“You…but…I…wings!” you tried to form a sentence but was out of words.  Kai only looked at her puzzled but smiled laughing at how she was acting.
“What’s wrong silly?” He gave her a hug thinking it would comfort her but she started roaming her hands all over his back.  He raised his eyebrow, grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back still holding her shoulders.  “I don’t think it’s a good time to do this right here.”  He hinted her nodding to the crowd.  She blushed.
“I wasn’t thinking of that.” She covered her face; but then faced him seriously.  “I saw wings on you!  How come I saw them and now I can’t!?”
“You saw wings on me?” he said excited but then tried to get his composure back.
“Yes, where are they?”  you kept on searching hoping that they would appear again.
“What do you want to do now?” he started walking to the candy shop. 
“Don’t change the subject!” she insisted.  He didn’t speak but only smiled.  It stayed silent until they ended up in some place abandoned.
“Sooo…you’re going to say it was all my imagination.”  She pouted.
“My silly little girl, of course I was.”  He laughed.  “I’m kidding!”  He got closer to her and looked at her.  “You really saw wings on me?” He asked softly.
“Yeah,” you answered more at ease seeing how his tone has changed.  He smiled but seemed debating on something.
“Was it wrong for me that I have seen them?  Or is there something wrong with me?” she came out as paranoid.
“No, no!” he said automatically.  “It’s just that I thought that I wouldn’t be telling you about this until maybe a couple of months later.”  He then turned to her and hugged her.  “But it makes me really happy that you have seen what others have not been able to see.”
“Is this like the thestrals???”
“Kind of like that but instead of seeing death, you feel and recognize the love you have for me.” 
“Are you an angel?”  She asked almost out of breath.  He laughed.  And she saw the wings again.  They were just the way she saw them but noticed there were no feathers.
“I’m more of a…” he paused, “a fairy, I guess you can say.”
“But how come I saw them and then suddenly disappear?”  She wondered.
“They randomly pop out for a stretch.  Plus, a lot of people can’t see them so I don’t have to worry much.”