T.O.P

Collection of One-Shots!

you walked into T.O.P’s apartment like she owned the house.  Seunghyun had given her an extra key just in case there was some kind of emergency that led for her to need his shelter.
“Excuses,” she thought at first and had used it to enter for any particular reason.  TOP didn’t seem to mind either.
She brought a bottle of wine for the heck of it to enjoy later that night.  She would also go to help around to keep the place nice and clean.  Seeing the place, it definitely needed some cleaning.  There were shirts and socks around the place.  She checked the kitchen and there were some dirty dishes and a pot still on the oven.
“Ramyen for dinner last night I guess.” She muttered.  She picked up the clothing and headed to room to put it on the laundry basket in his bathroom.  She thought he wasn’t home so just barged into the room.
“OMO!” he screamed.  you startled, threw the clothes up.  She realized that Seunghyun had his hair sticking up and with only a towel around his waist.  He had just come out of taken a shower.  you could only stare, Seunghyun realizing it was only her, smirked and put on his shirt.
“Enjoyed the scene?”  you came back to her senses and headed out of the room.  She wanted to squeal but tried to keep it in.  She didn’t want the fangirl inside her to just erupt out of her.  Even after all this time, he had only with peeks of his skin; bit more than what has been spotted or seen on media.  Though it wasn’t much she was happy with anything. 
“Ya! You owe me something for that.” He popped his head out from the door.  He then let the door opened.  Fully dressed, he started doing his grandpa/dorky dances. 
“I’m sorry,” she mustered to say, giggled while covering her face and left to the kitchen to keep herself busy. 
“I see you brought some wine,” he looked at the bottle.  “I guess that makes up things.  Did you plan all this out?”  He raised his eyebrow and kept staring at her, making her turn.
“No, I just thought you would enjoy it.”  She paused, “I thought you were working or just out.”
“I was.  But we did such a good job that we were dismissed early.  Then I saw some flowers along the road and got dirty so I needed a shower.”
“Flowers?”
“Yeah, those.” He pointed at a vase with beautiful, colorful but strange flowers that you had blocked out of her vision for some reason.  “I thought of you.”
“They look…oddly amazing.”  She said touching the petals.
“They’re unique, one of a kind.  Just like you.”  He smiled.  He opened the bottle and poured wine on some glasses.
“Ya!  Let’s clean a bit first before that.  What if we make more mess?”  She laughed.
“But I don’t want to!”  He pouted and stomped like a little kid.
“Fine you go sit and I’ll just do the main things. Aish, men.”  She tried to scold but only came out more playful.  She was almost done, all she needed was a piece of clothing used for drying back in the kitchen. She was passing by when Seunghyun stopped her and pulled her into the couch.  He had everything there already.  He even had drank one glass of wine already.
“So not only did you get flowers but got to see this body.”  He smirked.
“Oh yes, it definitely has been my day.  Though I did clean up for you and brought the wine.” 
“Very tasty too.”  He smacked his lips and brought her closer.  He picked her chin up and the space between them soon disappeared.  His lips were on hers.  He kissed her sweetly, she returning the kiss tasting the wine.  They stopped to drink more while she leaned her head on his shoulder.