Chapter4;You Teach?

Ripping off Lucifers Wings

tumblr_m2m1gdNifY1qch7eho1_500.png

 

chapter fOUR; 

                  yOU teach?

 

 

Image

 

»  ''HEY I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW SO, TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE APARTMENT'' You shouted while putting on your school blazer and fixing your skirt. You couldn'r hear anything from his room and so you looked back before turning the door knob. You then heard him turning his knob and stepping out of his room. Your eyes widen when he smirked at you. You couldn't believe what you wear seeing. ''You can't seriously be wearing that badge?!?!'' You shouted at him when you saw he had pined on the right side of his shirt , your school badge. 

Teachers at your school didn't have to wear uniform but had to wear that badge. And since he had no school uniform on , then he had to be a teacher there. ''IYUP, I am Sir Wu to you know.. shall we?'' He smirked and open the apartment door. ''WHAT?! NO WAY?! Your doing this on purpose right?? you can't be teaching there !! your not even old enough!'' you scolded him while walking down the stairs. ''Yah?! i'm 21 and i'm exactly 3 years older than you.. and i do have licences to teach'' he chuckled. 

''want a ride to school??'' he asked while pointing to the big black kawasaki motorYou widen your eyes and blinked a few times. ''In this skirt?,, With you?? to school??,, No way.. i'll take my chances'' you said as you walked towards the bus stop. Kris shrugged and took his helmet. You made your way to the bus stop and satted down waitting for the bus. It came and you made your way in it. You sat by your favourite seat next to the window. A figure sat beside you but you ignored. 

On your way to school you kept your eyes outside the window suddenly you saw a familliar motorbike and it was no other than Kris. ''Tchh look at that guy he thinks he's cool,, i wonder why do guys think there so cool when they have bikes like that? i think its ju-'' you said to the unknown person next to you and you turned your head but then you shut yourself. ''Hey,,'' you slowly said when you saw it was the guy bumped into on your first day in the apartment. You saw he was holding a black motorbike helmet. and you cursed yourself. 

''Whats that for?'' you asked when you finished cursing yoursefl in your head. ''My bike broke down'' he said quietly looking at you with no expression with a blur face. You we're shock to hear such deep y and wonderful voice that came out from his lips. It was a reversal type of thing. A cute soft face with a manly deep voice. You nodded and your conversation just ended like that. for the whole 15 minute ride on the bus you guys kept quiet,

''SM High kids! Get your butts off'' The bus driever jokingly said and you got up and so did he. ''Chanyeol'' He suddenly said while fixing his tie. ''The names chanyeol'' He looked at you and a soft smile threw on his face. You looked at him froozen but then you coughed. ''Uhmm .. ehh .. Saebi.. '' you nodded and he made his way out the bus. You threw on a dorky smile and hugged your school bag and kidly walked out the bus. You were fixing your hair when you made your way into the school gates when suddenly a crowd of girls were  seen near the bike shelter.

''Yo! Sae Bi!'' you turned your face to the voice to see your friends. ''Oh Hey Baekhyun.. Whats going on there?'' You asked. ''Heh~ its just some hot new teacher.'' he replied ''Taeyeon, Yuri and  Krystal are over their drooling over them'' Sehun pointed to a girl with a pink bag at the back of the crowd. ''Kris..'' You hissed pumping your fist. ''Leave em we should be getting to class..'' Sehun nodded and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. Baekhyun had his hands in his pockets and followed you guys behind.

 

 

Image

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

 

WEEEE~~ ANOTHER CHAPTER! WOW!!!! ME ISH SHOCK!!!! ME GOT 44 SUBBERS NOW!!!~~

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWW! AND FOR THAT ME GOING TO

DOUBLE UPDATE~UPDATING THE 5TH CHAPPIE NOW!

 

» layout credit { LOVERUSH }