Chapter1;Don't go

Ripping off Lucifers Wings

 

 

 

chapter one; 

                  Don't go

Image

» The steps to the 5th floor seemed to be really high up.  An apartment. Your own apartment. The house holder told you that the best apartment you can get with how much amount you stated was on the 5th floor. She said she'll come by when you call her to give you the keys. And you did. So you assumed she'll come by later and you made your way up first.Unfourtunately today, it had to be today when you move in with all your heavy lugage, the elavator was out of order. 

''This all for the apartment,, your room to freedom come on saebi ~ COME ON!''

You cheered yourself on. Taking big steps at the beginning but ran out of juice just after a few steps. Being the girl who isn't that active in sports from the begining you get tired easily. ''Need any help?'' you heard a voice from behind you call. You turned around to see and unfimiliar face. Mom always told you that ''Never talk to stranger... even if they are super freakin hot like him'' you mummbled. He eyed you and smirked. 

Taking 2 bags of your hands he helped caried them up with out any trouble. ''Yah! Thats my stuff!!'' you stuttered. ''It wouldn't hurt for you to say 'Thanks Kai for helping me before i die out of breath on these floors' hard is it?'' he chuckled and continued to walk up the stairs leaving you behind. You quickly picked up the less heavy lugage up the stairs dorkly trying to catch up with the guy called Kai.

''5th floor right?'' a smile threw on his face as he heard you ran. ''YAH?! ARE YOU A STALKER? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?'' You panted as you shouted from below.

You heard heard no more steps from him and you looked up he was not there anymore. You quickly ran upstairs assuming he already stole you rbelongings with a panic. ''Yo, Miss.. here'' he said leaning against a door when you accidently made your way to the 6th floor. You rounded your eyes at him with relief and slowly made your way down. ''Wow~ i guess he isn't what i thought he was'' you smiled as he lead you infront of your apartment door. 

''SERIOUSLY! YOUR FREAKING ME OUT! how would you know i live here?'' You rounded your eyes at him angrily. ''Well i happen to be the younger brother to the women you bought this apartment off'' he whispered and slipped the keys to your apartment softly in your hands. You gasped but kept your cool. ''Ahh ,, well uhmm sorry.. and thanks i guess'' you said as he was walking away showing his back view. He lifted his right hand signalling a 'welcome'. A light smile threw on your face and you turned towards the door. 

Inserting the key into the lock your tummy felt butterflies. Suddenly a thud was heard but at the same time a bright white light shown from the apartment. You covered your eyes with the hand that contains the key.You assummed your eyes was playing tricks. ''Wow! i must be really happy to get an apartment'' you said and oppened back your eyes to see a normal yet comfartable spacious enought for one apartment. 2 rooms. 1 spacious kitchen. 1 bathroom and a lovely living room. ''satisfied'' you grinned and closed the door behind you.

 Suddenly a door creeked behind you while you were locking suddenly ''ugh my head.. couldn't they kick me out with a heart atleast?'' you rounded your eyes and your frooze holding the door knob. You slowly turned around to see a half hottie only covering his lower part wrapped by a white bed sheet. Your kets dropped and you frooze. The guy payed attention to you with out the least surprised. ''nice to meet you, kris here'' he smirked rubbing his hair ily.

''Who the hell are you??'' was the only thing you could think off to say.

 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

What do you think?? Hope it isn't too short or too boring for a first chapter.

Bot a good start but 3 subbers will do~ Hey asdfghjkloove thanks for the first comment ^^

 

 


» layout credit { LOVERUSH }