Chapter2;Mine! No Mine!

Ripping off Lucifers Wings

 

 

chapter two; 

                  Mine! No Mine!

Image

» ''You seem to drop something'' The half guy infront of you chuckled and came towards you. You then came back to earth and your wide open mouth was once again closed. ''Don't Come closer!! i-i-i know self defence'' you said stuttering while doing one of an action move you saw in a movie. Clearly it shows you DON'T know any self defence. He threw a annoyed face at you and kept walking closer and bent down to get your keys. 

You swallowed your saliva in your mouth as his sent dance at the tip of your nose. Drops of sweats were clearly shown on his shoulders making you sweat too. He stood back up and stared at the key in his eyes. You we're memorised by how gorgeous he looked for a stranger in your house. You stared at him with watering eyes and mouth again, wide open. He lifted his head to see you drooling over him. 

He smirked and suddenly he closed in on you and banged his right hand on the door making you back away. Your back meet the door and his face stared down at you. ''Wha-wha-what are you doing?!! i-i-i can shout for help you know'' You sturred with your hands shivering , clasping togethere from under your chin. 

''I can't seem to put it behind me, the looks you gave me a while ago,, weh? you see what you like?'' he whispered and smirked.

He moved in closer making the distance of your face and his smaller.''Wooooo!!! Stop'' you spat and stopped him by pushing his really great chest slowly. ''If i'm not mistaken your the one making the moves here ,, doesn't that seem as if YOUR the one into me now?'' You whispered in his ear and suddenly ''Ouuuuhh!!!'' He yelled in pain when your left knee meet his stomach. He rolled on the floor in too much pain. He was lucky enough you didn't aim for his manhood. 

Your eyes widen when you saw the only thing covering him , the bedsheet, slowly coming off. You panicked and quickly threw all your bags ontop off him ignoring his pain in disgust. ''YO DUDE!!!! EVEN IF YOU ARE HOMLESS AND JUST BREAKING INTO PEOPLE HOUSE FR SHELTER,, AT LEAST GET SOME CLOTHES ON'' You shouted and closed your eyes. 

''What?! Yo Women!- aaaa~~  If you haven't notice ,, this is my apartment'' He said with pain on the floor. 

Beffudled you gasp in annoyance. ''What?! don't even try that'' You scoffed. ''You want pro- ahhh! Prof ??'' he rolled with his tummy facing the floor looking up at you.

''Sure!'' You folded your arms with attitude.

He slowly got up but while wimpering and limping. He dragged his feet and gorgeous face to the white wooden door of the apartment. Somehow to you it seems like it was no ordinary door. Just that feeling you have. Ofcourse you never saw it before but its just have that certain feeling that , that door has something extraordianry secrete. You eyed the door and kris's hands reached for the door knob. 

As he slowly pushed the door once again a familliar thud was heard and a bright light appeared in the whole apartment. but the source was coming from outside the door of the apartment. ''Here you go.. see!'' The lights dissapeared and you came back to earth when kris showed his belongings. ''Wh-whaaa???'' you gasped. His clothes were all there. Everything his cosmetics, drinks, food was there. 

''I gotta make some calls'' you felt annoyed and started dialling the householders number. You ran out from the run and hurriedly out to the living room. ''who you calling? Le boyfriend?'' Kris smirked following you. ''If you must know.. yes i'm calling my boyfriend.. you have a problem?'' you lied sarcastically. you reached for the knob of the apartment and the other line had already recieved your call.''Hello? Sae bi? boyfriend?'' A guys voice chcukled from the other line and at the same time you stepped out your apartment with red cheeks ''Kai?!'' and you accidently bumped into someone outside.

Your phone dropped and the guy who you bumped into got up and put on his shirt as he was topless before you bumped into him. ''Miane'' You bowed apologising. 'He is so handsome' you thought and stared at him. Kris was leaning against the door smirking at the guy and the guy threw kris a sharp hot glare. It seems like they know eachother

''Hello Saebi,, hello..its kai.. saebi-ah ,, hello'' was heard from the phone on the floor.

 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Do you guys think the font is to small?? Well it started off with only 3 subbers!!

now 11 ~~~ Hey thanks ^^ LONG CHAPTER HERE YOU GO!

 


» layout credit { LOVERUSH }