Chapter3;Us two under 1 roof

Ripping off Lucifers Wings

 

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/5635e1668c2a64da7a948afeb3b6fba5.jpg

 

chapter three; 

                  Us two under 1 roof

Read the story while lsitening to || Link ||

 

Image

 

» ''What?! HE CAN?!'' You banged the desk at what the lady with black specs told you. ''You mean?! THAT HOMELESS GUY IS STAYING WITH ME??!!!'' You asked again in disbeleif.

''I AIN'T HOMLESS! AND I HAVE A NAME! Kris.. but you can call me Handsome'' He shouted from outside the waitting room.

You Huffed with an anoyyed tone at the black glasses house holder, and she just ignored you and went back to her papers. You stormed out taking your hand bag and glared at Kris. Kris laughed kidly and glanced at the house holder and then shoot her a wink. The girl coughed with surprised and went back to her paper works once again. You couldn't afford another decent house if you decide to move out. So you actually had no choice. ''On the bright side you won't have to pay full since he will be splitting the rent right?'' you nodded and huffed your last breath of anger and pushed the lift button. .

Suddenly five fingers appeared beetween the 2 closing door lifts. you starred at the door and then your cheeks flushed red. ''Hey,, '' he threw you a smile and you could only bow your head and look away. It was no other than the brother of that cruel balck specs house holder , Kai. ''I heard ,, so you'll be staying under one roof with a guy huh??'' he said with a tone of dissapointment. ''More like a pevert'' you said annoyingly. ''PEVERT- i mean pevert?'' Kai shouted at first but held it in. You we're shock and shook it off.

You stepped out the lift awkwardly. He followed you behind quickly while hitting his head and mummbling words quietly. You waited by the bus stop fidgeting. ''Your getting a bus??'' he asked you with a smile. You looked at him and nodded, your brain had melted thinking why hasn't he left you and go back inside. He then suddenly waved his hands from beside the side walk. ''YO TAXI! PHEWEEET!'' he whistled. You watched him with rounded eyes while holding the handbag with both of your hands.

The taxi stopped right infront of him. He quickly took your hands and opened the door for you. You obidiently followed his actions and got in the taxi. He closed the door and bent down the front doors. ''Mister, take her saefely home will yah.. don't try to do anything.. '' he smiled and took a glanced at you from behind. You've been caught stariing at him and so you quickly looked away. ''Here'' he said giving you 10 dollars from the front seat. He stood back up and waved you in the taxi.

You arrived home flustered at what just happen. You decided to take a bath to cool down. You looked around kris wasn't home yet , you we're sure you lock the door before going into the shower. You came out 4 minutes later drying your hair with a towel.

''You done?! Finally!'' You dropped the towel to see Kris on the couch. With the other towel you covered your shoulders and crossed your legs togethere. ''YOU?! YOU! HOW DID YOU GET IN???????''

You threw the towel at him and quickly got in your room and closed the door. He got up and stood next to your bedroom door. ''Haven' you heard off spear key??'' he rolled his eyes leaning against the wall. He waited for you to come out and then he handed you your towel startling you and you snatched the towel from him harshly. You took a few steps forward. Accidently, you we're wearing your long swift skirt and Kris happend to have his foot on it.

You spun around at the sudden force and bumped hard on kris against the wall. In pain again, Kris caught you but then he slowly fell on the floor pulling you down with him. You were on his laps and he had his arms around you waist. He cried in pain but when he had opened his eyes he saw your eyes glued on him. He blinked at the frozen you and forgot about his pain. ''Say,, why does your face glow?'' You said softly . He rounded his eyes and wuickly got you off him.''ah!''

''Glow?! psshh.. waht? naaah~~ your too in love with me i guess'' he said stuttering. You we're on the floor glaring up at him.

 

 

Image

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Long Boring chapter! I know.. but i promise more stuff are here right on the next chapter!!!

Yey!! 14 subbers~~ oh well nice start ^^


» layout credit { LOVERUSH }