Second Chapter

Series of Hand Holding.

 

“When I first saw you, I thought that I’d have to have you or I’d die.”

-          17 again

 

Zelo didn’t really pay attention to manager hyung as he spoke about the switch up; he just casually drank his water bottle. He finished drinking his water, he put the bottle on the table and while he was screwing the cap on he looked at the crowd. He blew a raspberry and turned to his hyung, jongup.

 

He blew a raspberry and turned to his hyung, Jongup, “Jonguppie hyung,’’

 

“Mhm,” Jongup hummed staring straight at the crowd.

 

Zelo wanted his hyung’s attention, so by that he continued, “Jonguppie hyung,”

 

Jongup wasn’t backing down and repeated what he had done before, “Mhm,”

 

“Jonguppie Hyun~~g.”  Zelo sang.

 

“Mhm~”

 

Two can play at that game Junhong-ah.

 

Zelo turned away and pouted cutely, “No one ever listens!” Then he felt weight around his shoulders and heard some girl shriek.  Cameras flashed from different directions just to catch this priceless moment.

 

“Aigoo, Frustrated so easily,” Zelo turned his head and saw Jongup give him an eye smile, Zelo shrugged him off of his shoulders, “Junhong-ah.”

 

Zelo gave in too quickly and told his hyung,

 

No wonder his nick name is Kitten.

 

“I was wondering why there aren’t as many as people as before.”

 

“Isn’t it okay? I mean that means we have a tad bit more free time, we could do anything,” Jongup looked away from Zelo, “Oh, be ready Junhong-ah. Someone’s coming over to start the fanmeeting.”

 

Zelo looked over to his left and saw you walking toward him with one of your hands tucking strands of insecure pieces of hair behind your ear and you other hand is tucked in your cardigan pocket. He realized that you were the girl that he was staring at during the performance and he started to freak out. He tried to do the best poker face that he could ever do as you started to come on the stage and as others lined up behind you.

 

You reached him and Zelo bowed his head a bit to you, “Annyeong,” It got louder and you couldn’t really hear each other.

 

You bowed your head a bit and took a blank piece of paper that Lily gave you for some reason, “Who do I make this out to?” Zelo took the piece of paper and looked up at you with cute gentle eyes.

 

“Hm?” You stretched your head closer to Zelo to hear what he had said before.

 

He let out a small laugh and he repeated himself, “Who do I make this out to?”

 

“Ah, ____.” You gave him a smile.

 

“I want to remember her name,” Zelo thought in his head.

 

He wrote a message and did his autograph, “Thank you, ____- sshi” He smiled.

 

Now was his turn. Before you got up to leave and go to the next person he put his hand up by his face, you looked at him, kind of confused, “High five.”

 

Zelo high fived you, and smiled.

 

He wasn’t very fond of physical touch, but it felt right; I mean then again it was a brief 5 millisecond high five.

 

Nice meeting you ____-sshi.

 

:::::::::::

 

You walked up to the stage with a line of girls talking, as you made your way toward Zelo; he was talking, not even knowing that you were coming Thanks to the guy next to him he turned his head toward you. Your heart dropped and you didn’t know why because it wasn’t the first time that you had seen someone so charismatic and charming.

 

You pushed a strand of hair behind your ear with a free hand and the other hand was in your cardigan pocket. You made your way over to him, and bowed your head slightly, “Annyeong,” He bowed his head slightly.  You took out a piece of paper from your pocked that Lily had previously given to you and you handed it to him for a sign. His lips started to move but due to the loud chatter of the audience you couldn’t hear what he was saying.

 

You bent closer to hear him more closely, “Hm?”

 

Zelo let out a chuckle and you forced a chuckle. He looked at you and repeated, “Who should I make this out to?”

 

You could hear him more clearly this time and answered the question, “Ah, ____-ah.”

 

While he wrote a message on it he was silently saying your name. You smiled at the movement of his lips for some reason, maybe because he was saying your name or maybe because, you simply just started to like him.

 

Zelo hand the paper to you, “Thank you ____-sshi!”

 

You were kind of sad that you had to leave already, but then again you had to because since you took too long some girls waited behind but some girls jumped ahead of you. You turned but not fully because you noticed his hand was up.

 

“Huh?” You didn’t really know what he was doing until he told you.

 

“High five.” He smiled and reached out his hand to you. You touched his hand for a high fived and you smiled.

 

 

You weren’t very fond of physical touch, but it felt right; I mean then again it was a brief 5 millisecond high five.

1 High five.

 

::::::::::::::

This chapter wasn’t as long as the first because I don’t want this short story to end too soon.

Anyways, Comment and as always enjoy! Also thank you my lovely subscribers, just for subscribing to this short story!