Fourth Chapter

Series of Hand Holding.

 

“When I first saw you I thought that I’d have you, or I’d die.”

-          17 again

With you…

 

“I read the message and I don’t know; the smile that appeared on my face; it just happened. When I saw that they were having another one of their showcases here my mind went.. Blank?”

 

The phone was snatched out of your hand and there you saw Lily smirking at you, “W-waegurae?”

 

Her smirk lasted a while before you received an answer, “Does ____-ah like B.A.P?”

 

Your eye brows rose up and you responded, “What made you think that?”

 

“I don’t know, you first grabbed the phone straight at my hand and you out?” Lily laughed at you.

 

“I t-thought it said Infinite so I was like,” You show your expression to her and she didn’t buy it.

 

“Pabo, how could you mistake BAP with Infinite?” She slapped your head and continued walking home.
 

You shrugged your shoulders and caught up with her, You started to speak, “when the update on your phone said that there will be another showcase; did that mean like a free one?”

 

She stopped walking and smirked at you, “Why~”

 

“No, I just thought that if I went with you again then should I pay for my ticket-“

 

Lily screamed and shook you, “You would actually go with me again!?”

 

“A-anni, I just thought,” You started to stutter; and by stuttering that only meant one thing in the whole wide world you were lying.

 

“LIAR!” Lily pointed her finger at you, until it reached your forehead. Once it reached your forehead she put some force on it and made you stumble backwards. Not too, hard, but enough to knock you off balance so much that you had to catch yourself.

 

“Aish,” you murmured.

“It’s final. You are in love with BAP, and you are coming with me to the next showcase.” Lily smiled and turned around the corner to her duplex house, that was a block down from yours.

 

Your mouth went a gape and you crossed your arm, then stomping your right foot out of frustration; you started to walk down the block to you house.

 

:::::::

 

With Zelo..

 

“So Zelo what did you want to tell me?”  Jongup took his eyes off of Zelo and directed itself to the meat.

 

“Well if there are no further interruptions, I would like there to be another showcase here.” Jongup and Daehyun stopped what they were doing and looked at Zelo.

 

“What?”

~~~~

After Zelo told his hyungs about what he wanted to happen again here, their minds actually drifted away from the meat.

 

Their full attention was now on Zelo.

 

Zelo was staring at them dead serious, “Guys, I mean it. I actually had a really nice time here.” He started to smile; his eyes looked away from his two hyungs, and then landed on the ground. The thought of seeing you again made him so happy.

 

“Zelo-ah,” Daehyun continued, “Things can’t always go your way. Don’t expect us to stay here because, most likely manager hyung will make us go back to Seoul, whether you like it or not.”

 

“Fine,” Zelo’s head shot up, “I’ll ask manager hyung and say that we had a great time here.”

 

Jongup sat back down at the table and started to pick at his cooled-down meat, “Zelo, don’t drag me into this.”

 

“Arasso,” Zelo whined and head toward the Manager’s bedroom. He then knocked lightly.

 

 No answer.

 

“Maybe I should knock harder because he probably didn’t hear m-“ Zelo’s thought was interrupted.

 

“If you knocked like that while if I was in there, I sure wouldn’t have heard you.” Zelo turned around and saw his manager drying his hair with a towel, “I mean considering that those whistles you gave your fans; plus their screams can be heard from miles away.. I think anybody who has ears within a mile radius are damaged.”

 

Zelo gave his manager a forced, awkward laugh, then he spoke, “Hyung, can we have another showcase here?”

 

His hyung looked at him, “Wae?”

 

“B-Because,” He cleared his throat to stop from stuttering any further, “It was really fun and, and,”

 

“And?” Manager Hyung said.

 

“And Jongup said that he really enjoyed it too.” After his speech, he swore he heard Jongup mutter something.

 

His Manager looked at him long and hard, Zelo gave him one of his totoro smiles and waited for an answer, “I’ll think about it.”

 

Zelo didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but he knew that at least 50% of the answer would be a yes; and he wasn’t going to take that 50% for granted.