Sixth Chapter

Series of Hand Holding.

 

“When I saw you, I thought I’d have you, or I’d die.”

-17 again

With you..

            You quickly pulled away from the chip rack and placed your hand on your head, just to see if it was still intact. You then heard distinct footsteps in the distance coming closer.

 

So close that they were almost right next to you.

 

You looked up, and sure enough they were right there and they saw everything.

 

Your eyes widened, you were speechless; none the less you were frozen too.

 

“Ah, ____-ssi, Gwenchana?” Zelo poked your forehead. Jongup just watched your actions silently.

 

“Eh?” You looked up and started to blink, “Oh, yeah, I’m fine.”

 

You bowed your head slightly and turned to pay for the bag of chips in your hand. As you walked to the check-out counter you couldn’t help but notice that there were pairs of eyes following in your every direction. You sighed and once you arrived to the counter you took out your wallet and paid.

 

The cashier was and old lady; she started to speak, “It is very cold out right now because of how hard it’s raining, darling. I don’t think you will be able to go home at this rate.”

 

“Omo,” you started to panic, “But I only live couple of blocks down from here.”

 

“It doesn’t matter, plus if I were you I would stay here.”

 

“Why?”

 

“You have two wonder boys on your tail. All honesty, they are both very handsome.”

 

“Thank you,“ you grabbed your chips and change, “I only have met them once and I don’t know the other one’s name.”

 

“You have a lot of catching up to do darling, because they aren’t going anywhere either.” She told you and went back to her room behind the counter and she was gone.

 

 

You pouted and retreated to where you previously sat next to the window. You slapped the bag of chips to crush the big pieces and tore open the bag. You picked out an irregular shaped chip and plopped it into your mouth.

 

“Hmm, still tastes the same.” You laughed to yourself and plopped another one in your mouth.

 

“Can I try?”

 

You looked to your side and saw Jongup smirking at you inches away from your face, “Huh?”

 

“I asked, If I could try one. You know if it still tastes so delicious?” He was still so close to you face.

 

“H-Here,” Everything about you was now awkward. You seated yourself away from Jongup and his charming aura. You tilted you bag of chips to him, looking in another direction; blocking his ever so amused stares.

 

He scoffed and took a chip from the bag. Once you heard the first crunch you looked at him, “Good right?”

 

“I’ve tasted better.” He sat down on the stool next to yours and just stared at you. Moments later we were joined by the giant himself,  Zelo. He looked like he had red ears, huh, wonder why.

 

With Zelo..

 

Zelo picked his own bag of chips.

 

AHEMthe ones that you boughtAHEM

 

He placed them on the counter waiting for the lady to come out again, “Auntie~!”

 

She came out holding a newspaper in her hands and had glasses at the tip of her nose, “Ne?”

 

“Uh? Oh, I just wanted to buy this please.” He pushed the bag of chips closer to her and took out his wallet.

 

“It will be 500 won.” She stated.

 

He placed his prepared money on the counter and put back his wallet, “Keep the change.”

 

She lowered her head and told him, “Is he your brother?”

 

Zelo looked to where she was pointing and saw that while you were eating, Jongup was all up in your business, “Ani.”

 

“Is she your girlfriend?” This lady really wanted the details on you considering that she asked similar questions to you.

 

“Uh, A-aniyo.” He stuttered making his ears turn red.

 

Bingo.

 

He walked away from the counter and sat right next to Jongup.

 

Ugh, don’t do this again Jongup. Not with her.

 

With Jongup.. (His P.O.V)

 

I liked seeing her surprised, but I didn’t mean to actually scare her. I really wanted to try one of those, “Oh-so-good-chips” and I wasn’t going to fail until I had one.

 

I had to admit though she was actually kind of cute in this drug store lighting.

 

Or maybe it was just too dark to see her face clearly.

 

 

 

 

Nah, she’s really cute.

 

 

 

 

Or am I going blind.

 

 

 

Nope, my eyes don’t play this good of a trick.