Third Chapter

Series of Hand Holding.

 

“When I first saw you I thought that I’d have you, or I’d die.”

-          17 again

 

 “____-sshi was the first person in for this fan meeting thing and yet after that brief millisecond(s) of our hands touching, I’m still thinking about her?” Zelo shook his head lightly and waited for the next person to come up to him.

 

After the fan signing all he could do was think about the girl he met at the fan signing; you. It was really tricky for him to think up a plan to see you again but then it hit him like a dumb bell, “I got it! Maybe if I convince manager hyung to plan another event close to here I will meet her again!” Zelo screamed while whispering; he sprung up from his top bunk which caused him to hit his head against the ceiling. Rubbing the spot where he hit his head he heard a voice.

 

“YAH.”

 

Zelo closed one of his eyes and bit his lip, he bent down to look at the person on the bottom bunk, “Daehyun hyung,” he whispered.

 

“Stop shaking the bed and talking to yourself, it’s getting annoying.” Daehyun covered the side of his face with a pillow and pulled the sheets up.

 

“Mehrong,” Zelo stuck out his tongue and pouted, “You don’t even sleep there.”

 

After that comment Daehyun’s pillow went flying onto Zelo’s face, “I made a temporary switch, baby. Get over it.”

 

Zelo pout and got off the top bunk walking into the kitchen where he faced Jongup who was eating his meat.

 

“Jonguppie hyung,” Zelo walked over to him and sat at the table in front of him.

 

Jongup’s reply was a bit late considering that he was devouring the meat like he was a freaking vulture.

 

“Ne dongseng.”Jongup looked at him with a piece of meat hanging from his mouth.

 

“Well the thing is that-“

 

“-I smelled meat from the bedroom is there any left?” Daehyun rushed to the table picking up a pair of chopsticks.

 

Zelo gave him a sour look and squinted his eyes at Daehyun out of irritation, “I thought you were to busy sleeping.”

 

“Well there are two simple thing you need to know about me my fellow friend,” He picked up a piece of meat, “One I like food.” He place the meat in his mouth and started to chew, “And two, I like to eat.” He swallowed his food and smirked.

 

Jongup gave Daehyun a blank jaw drop as he watched in horror as daehyun ate his meat.

 

He gasped as Daehyun reached for another, “You filthy monster.” He whispered.

 

Jongup took his eyes off of Daehyun but pulled his plate closer to him; while daehyun pouts slightly putting down his chopsticks.

 

“So Zelo what did you want to tell me?”  Jongup took his eyes off of Zelo and directed itself to the meat.

 

“Well if there are no further interruptions, I would like there to be another showcase here.” Jongup and Daehyun stopped what they were doing and looked at Zelo.

 

“What?”

 

 

::::::::::::

 

 

“The rest of the fan meeting was a blur I guess, I mean that boy. Oh that boy that made me smile out of the blue; he was something.” You thought to yourself secretly as you held the signed piece of paper in your hands.

 

You heard fast paced footsteps behind you and then you felt a sudden weight on your shoulders.

 

“WAH, wasn’t that super daebak!” Lily screamed in your ear fantasizing about the 6 ‘perfect’ guys that she had met today with you.

 

You smiled slightly and looked at her, “Thank you inviting me Lily. I actually had a superb time.”

 

Lily gave you an eye smile and pretended to wipe away her fake fallen tears.

 

You laughed at her awkwardness and put her in a head lock, “YAH, watch the hair!” She pointed to her head and you let go of her putting your hands up, surrendering.

 

She laughed and ruffled your hair; you pouted and put your hands on your hips, turning your head away from her, “I really appreciate the new hair do you gave me,” She smiled, “It’s fabulous.” You said sarcastically.

 

Then lily’s phone beeped. You looked over to see it and it was an update, “KYA!” Lily screamed almost dropping her phone and giving you a heart attack.

 

“Wae? Wae?” You took her phone and looked up at it. You were in shock and started to unknowingly smile.

 

Lily stopped and looked at you tilting her head out of curiosity and then it hit her.

 

You are officially a BABY.