First Chapter

Series of Hand Holding.

 

“When I first saw you, I that that I’d have to have you or I’d die.”

-          17 again.

 

     Zelo was on stage rehearsing for a performance with the rest of B.A.P. The show that they were performing wasn’t really in front of a lot of people, even though it still gave them butterflies. I mean it wasn’t in front of thousands like they were used to, but it was still around there. For rookies, that is pretty sick.

I mean they only debuted 6 months ago.

Manager Hyung was talking to one of the staff with a pretty serious face and then told the Djs to cut the music, “Araso, Araso. Fellas come over,” He waved his hands back and forth telling them to hurry up. They put down their microphones and jumped off the stage, “Okay quiet down. I made some arrangements, We are moving the fan meeting till after the concert. So make it a good enough concert so they want to say afterwards.” With that manager hyung left.

“Eh?” Zelo asked curiously, causing his hyungs to look at him.

“What do you not get Junhong-ah?” Himchan asked irritated, raising his head little by little.

“I mean, We are B.A.P,” He cheered, doing the hand motions along with it, “Of course they would stay.”

“Your point is?” Youngguk questioned.

“Look, what I am wondering is, why can’t we just have it in the beginning like we always do?”  Zelo asked innocently.

“According to my IPhone’s calculations,” Youngjae blurted, pointing to the screen, “It is going to rain right after our performance, Manager Hyung would know that they would get drenched outside, so then he decided to keep them indoors for the time being.”

Everyone looked at Youngjae like he was a genius, “What.”

“What.”

“You guys are absurd, let’s just go and get ready now,” Youngjae left the group and headed into the fitting rooms. They started to walk towards the fitting rooms as well leaving Zelo behind, in his own little world.

He was looking though his phone, not noticing that his hyungs were gone. Once he looked up from his phone, he looked around to see where they went and decided to jog to the fitting rooms.

Pabo Junhong-ah, Pabo.

:::::::::::::

 

You were sitting in your room rocking out infinite’s ‘She’s Back’ when suddenly you hear a loud bang that came from downstairs. You threw yourself off of your bed and ran downstairs.

“I am not in a mood for one of your tricks ji hyuk oppa” It definitely was not your older brother, who made that noise, It was your best friend trying to figure out how to open your front door that always manages to get jammed somehow.

“I- I, The door, it just,” She stuttered scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

You laughed at her and concluded that the door needs to be fixed right away, “Lily!”  you ran to her and hugged her tightly, it has been quite a while since you have seen each other.

“____-ah!” The thing about you two is that you both are from abroad, although you two were still Asian.

“What are you doing here?! I thought your flight was later this week?” You let go of her.

“I decided to come earlier since I miss my best friend way too much.” She smiled brightly.

You two started talking about random things and then the topic music came up.

“Omo, did you hear about Hwayoung?!” You practically screamed, causing your brother to pound on his bedroom wall.  You rolled your eyes because it happened every time Lily came over.

“Did you hear about Infinite’s comeback?!” Lily screamed as well.

“Wasn’t there some other group’s comeback too?”

Now was Lily’s chance to tell you, “Yeah it’s just this awesome group called B.A.P,” She said nonchalantly and then at the end she whipped out the tickets.

“What are those?” You tilted your head to the side and began to observe them.

She slapped you in the face with tickets, “Are you kidding?! These are it! These are B.A.P’s concert tickets!”

“Wah,” You looked at the tickets amazed, only for Lily. Deep down you didn’t really care for B.A.P that much; that is why you didn’t really talk about them.

Lily stopped screaming and looked at you with a pokerface, “Are you for real? I can see when you are telling lies missy.” She told you in English. She only uses English with you when she is being serious.

Dead Serious.

You shrugged, “I mean, I am not that into B.A.P’s music as much as you,” you trailed off, looking down.

Lily put her hand on head, like a diva she is and muttered, “Why am I even friends with you,”

You shot your head up and your jaw dropped, you smacked her arm and took one of the tickets out of her hand, “Fine, I’ll go to the concert with you, ‘best friend’.”

Lily smirked and pushed you toward your bathroom, “Now hurry up before you make us late.”

You closed your bathroom door and yelled loud enough for her to hear, “Not like we are going to miss much!”

You heard pounding on your bathroom door and the pounding was ballistic, you laughed to yourself and tied your hair into a bun before washing your face. You puffed your cheeks and placed your hands onto your waist, “Are they even cute?”

“They are sooo cute!” Lily screamed from your bedroom.

You were shocked at how keen her sense of hearing was. Then you put your hand on your mouth and smiled.

::::::::::::::::

Zelo was in the fitting room with the rest of B.A.P, only he was rehearsing his parts in ‘No Mercy’.

“Yah, JunHong-ah, you might lose your voice. We practiced plenty already.” Bang Youngguk said to Zelo, fixing his collar in the mirror.

“I just feel as if it is not enough,” Zelo continued to practice and Youngguk just stood there, shaking his head.

The fitting room’s door swung open and the manager busted in, “We are on in 15.”

“Araso,” Daehyun sang fixing the microphone that was wrapped around his head.

Daehyun bobbed his head toward Zelo, “Junhong-ah,” Zelo looked up, “You ready?”

“Mm, Leggo.” Junhong imitated his first lines in ‘No Mercy’ and stood up.

After that everyone stood up and walked out the door, Junhong was the last out and he started to smile to himself, “I don’t think I’m that country boy from Mokpo anymore.”

B.A.P. waited backstage, hearing all the fans screaming made them so pumped for the performance. It made them want to do their best.

Even though they do their best every performance.

Once the MC announced them they walked casually onto the stage, some of them were waving and some of them were fixing their microphones. Zelo gave them all big smiles and waved a ton.

Talk about fan service from this fella.

The music started and it was Zelo’s intro for ‘No mercy’. Zelo held his microphone and started,

“Yeah, sounds good. We fly here. B.A.P, Leggo.”

The crowd was pumped and started to Sing along with them,

“Boom, Clap, Boom, Boom, Clap.” They blew their whistles as loud as they could and screamed at the top of their lungs.

It was the dance break with Jungup in the middle, this was usually the part where Zelo catches his breath and looks at the crowd. As he looked to the crowd he saw these 2 girls trying to push through the crowd to get to their seats, All Zelo could do was smirk at how hard it was for them.  Zelo wasn’t really focusing at both girls but only focusing on one of the girls specifically. “She’s laughing. She looks beautiful when she smiles; looking beautiful while smiling is one of the requirements for my ideal type.” Zelo thought to himself and gave the crowd a big smile, and thumbs up.

It was the end of the song and he couldn’t help it but at the end of their performance he was surprised that you didn’t really cheer for B.AP, All you really did was clap and move your bob your head to the rhythm.

“We are B.A.P, Thank you!” They exited the stage and took off their microphones in a hurry to make it on time to the fan signing without looking really sweaty and dirty.

“Huh, I wonder if she is going to stay for the fan signing later.” Zelo whispered to himself.

“Who is going to stay for the signing later today?” Jongup said fanning himself behind Zelo.

Zelo went wide- eyed and bit the inside of his lip. He turned to his hyung and forced a laugh, “No one I just was thinking, you know,”

Jongup was confused, “What?”

“What.” Zelo did his famous blinking after he answered, which made Jongup put him in a head lock postion.

 

:::::::::::::

You entered the stadium with Lily looking in awe at the 6 boys on the stage dancing to the music that blasted through the speakers on top of the fans that were none the less screaming and jumping.

You squinted your eyes and you covered your ears, turning your gaze to Lily who was tip toeing to see where our seats were held.

Lily ran up to you and grabbed your arm, screaming just so that you could hear her, “KAJA! BEFORE IT GETS EVEN MORE BALLISTIC!”

You moved your head away from her and closed one of your eyes, “You don’t have to be so loud.”

She put up one of her hands by her face, “Mian.”

You rolled your eyes and got dragged by your best friend through the crowd. You were laughing at all the people your best friend was plowing through just to get to the seat. You looked toward the stage only for a second and glanced at each and every one of their faces. “Hm, they all seem kind of cute,” You thought to yourself, “Woah that one is tall- Is he staring at me?” Your eyes widened and you looked away quickly thinking that he didn’t see you.

You finally reach your seats, which were okay seats. You looked around and saw people jumping and screaming and singing, but you didn’t really know the lyrics so you just clapped your hands lightly and bobbed your head to the rhythm.

After a couple of songs the concert ended, “Does this mean we can go home now?” You asked trying to sound playful rather than miserable.

“Aw, too bad,” She said in a baby voice, “We still have the fan signing to go to.”  She patted your head and took her seat like everyone else in the stadium.

You could see that quiet a number of people left the stadium before the fan signing; there were still a number of people though.

At least there aren’t a lot of people. We could get whatever needs to be signed and go.

There were tables being set up and water bottles being placed into an assigned position, obviously where one of the six will sit. Then, all of them came out with big smiles and started to wave. Flashing cameras coming from all different angles, and then they introduced themselves.

“We are B.A.P, Thank you for coming!” The bowed and girls started to cheer. After the introduction they went to a seat and sat down.

The manager got the microphone and started to talk, “Okay, so today, as you can tell we switched it up a bit. Why not switch it up even more?” everyone started to whisper and then the manager tapped the microphone causing everyone to look towards the stage, “We are going to start with the back row.”

Most of the girls started to whine and then you heard Lily scream, “OMO ____-ah! We are in the back row!”

“Eh?” you lifted your head from your concentration, which was your phone.

“Ppali girls!” The manager walked over to our row and told us to follow so they can get on with the fan signing.

You were the first person to go and say hi to everyone. And guess who the first one to greet you was,

 

                                                                                Zelo.