[Not?] Happy Birthday

NICHKHUN and YOONA oneshot collection

 

                                        [Not?] Happy Birthday
                                                                           Another oneshot brought to you by smileagain

Yeah right Yoona, today is your birthday. Yes! Today is my birthday. I’m expecting many things to happen. So, what would my friends to today? And especially what would my husband do today?
“What are you cooking?” I asked Nichkhun, my husband as I saw him on the kitchen, wearing a fitted apron originally mine that’s why it looks so small to him.
“Breakfast” he simply said as he put oil to the pan. “Bacon and eggs” he continued and smiled as he saw me looking confused on what he is cooking.
“Are you not going to tell me something?” I asked with a beaming smile. Of course, Nichkhun never forgets such things. So it is impossible for him to foget that today is my-
“I dont think I have something to say” he said with his oh-so-popular confused look. Okay he just did forget it. I glared at him. How can he forget it?
“Ahhhhh” he said afterwards. So it took him some time to realize it huh? Of course, he wouldn’t forget it completely.
“What?” I asked and my beaming smile returned.
“Today is-“
“What?”
“The second to the last day of the month, and after few days it would be June already. My month!!!” he exclaimed. Oh great, it’s just so great. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, you are lucky that I love you and besides that today is my day so I should be happy or else you’re dead!
“Dont forget to do something for me on my birthday honey okay?” he said and kissed me gently on the lips.
“O… Of course I’ll do something” I said as I seated in our table. Of course I’ll do something, while you Mr. Nichkhun forgot that you should do sometihg for me too, today. Maybe, I’ll leave you by that time, okay you know I’m joking. Wow, what a great thing to start this day.


***

“So are you free this day? Let’s celebrate-“
“Sorry dear Yoona, I’m not and probably the girls are not also free” Tiffany said at the other line. What is this girl saying.
“Huh?”
“You know…. We guys are going to hang out” she answered. Only them?!?
“How about me? Are you just going to leave me here while you guys are having out there?!” I kinda shouted to show my frustration. Dont tell me that they forgot too that today is my day?!
“You are already married. You have Nichkhun!” the other line said. Speaking of that bastard, I mean my husband.
“But I want to be with you guys too! I cabt get your point Tiffany, so what if I’m married?” I asked.
“We, singles are going out. It’s a gathering of not-yet-married club okay? So you’re definitely shoo here” She said, since when did they have that club? The heck with this! And single ans married have no difference actually, that’s what I realized today. Your own husband forgot your birthday, even with constant bringing it uo few days before the actual day, how’s that?
“Single your face, you have Wooyoung, remember?”
“I didn’t mean it that way, sorry Wooyoung honey if you’re listening now. I didn’t mean it that way” Seriously, this girl is sometimes really just so crazy. “I’m not married yet Yoona, that’s what I mean by single” okay…….
“Are you not going to say something to me?” I asked, this cant be. My husband forgot my birthday. It cant be that my friends forgot it too.
“Huh? If I have, I should have tell you earlier… Yoona, the other girls are already calling me, we gotta go BYE!!!” then she hang up the phone. JUST GREAT.
My husband and friends forgot this day, COMPLETELY. Happy birthday Im Yoona!!!!!! I look so pathetic now. Of course I wont cook something for myself for this day. I should just stay home until that bastard, I mean my husband remember that today is my birthday.


***

“Yoona, I’m going somewhere” Nichkhun said as he entered our room.
“Where” so he forgot and going to leave me too? Nice! Sarcasm there!
“Gonna meet up with my friends” he said as he search for something to wear.
“So you have time for your friends, but you dont have with me?” Call me an over reacting wife but please, today is really a bad day. He get a coat and smiled at me before locking our room door. Wait, he smiled? He smiled?!?! What’s wrong with him? That’s it,I’m going to file a divorce case! And you know, I’m just kidding right? A not-so-happy-birthday for Im Yoona.


***

(Now it’s Nichkhun’s POV)
So she really thought that I forgot her birthday? Of course that would never happen. When she asked if I got something to say with her beaming smile and I answered I dont have, seriously her reaction is priceless. I also heard her talking to her friend which I think is Tiffany, seriously. I’m cracking up silently. How’s that? Ehhhh…. Cant explain it. Of course her friends are included in this surprise too. But when she said “So you have time for your friends, but you dont have with me?” I can see that she is really mad but man she is still so cute? Now I’m here at Wooyoung’s house waiting for a perfect time. I saw my friends already putting the foods to the car and when I opened my phone, a message came.
“Honey I just went out of the house. Just saying in case you went back home and didn’t find me. If you’re hungry, there’s food in the table. Just reheat it. Love you” the message said.
Of course I replied to her “Okay. Love you too” This is now the perfect timing. She is always like this, when she’s mad, bored or sick she’ll go out of our house.
“Let’s go now guys, she’s now not at the house at the moment”


***

We started decorating the house. Putting some lights there. The girls are in charge of the food and the guys are in decorations.
“Nichkhun, if Yoona will get mad at us for lying. I would get back to you!” Tiffany said.
“She wont get mad at you girls, dont worry” I answered.
“But she’ll get mad at Khun” Taecyeon said with a grin.


***

 (Back at Yoona’s POV)
I didnt realize that it’s already dark. Maybe it’s time to go home. I’m still upset in what happened earlier. Everyone forgot my birthday. I’ll just let this pass maybe. Maybe they are too busy with things. Maybe I’m just expecting too much. Well tomorror is anothe day, it’s not my birthday anymore tomorrow. So I’ll just get some sleep later.
As I step in front of our house, I realized, there’s no light coming from our house. Nichkhun isn’t home yet? Nevermind. I’ll just get in and open the lights
“Aish that Nichkhun, he didnt even tell me where he-“
“SURPRISE!!!!!!! Saengil chukahamnida!” And the lights opened. I saw my friends and his friends holding a banner which says “Happy Birthday Im Yoona” with an OkCat drawing, probably Taec’s drawing. But where is he?
“Close the lights again people!” Wooyoung instructed.
“Saengil Chukahamnida” they started singing, that’s when I saw Nichkhun holding a cake.
“Happy birthday Im Yoona, happy birthday honey” that’s it… My tears are already flowing.
“I…I thought—”
“Shh… Make a wish first and blow the candles” I followed him, I closed my eyes and began wishin then I bkew the candles.
“Yeah!!!!” the guys and girls began cheeribg and clapping.
“So maybe you thought, we forgot that it’s your birthday today?” Chansung asked.
“To tell you guys honestly, I was really upset. I thought my FRIENDS and HUSBAND forgot that today is my special day” as I said those things Nichkhun walk near me and put his hands into my waist and he stared at me with his looks ‘you know I’ll never it’ and I smiled back at him.
“I’ll just change my clothes, I’ll be back” I said and started walking away from them.
“Enjoy your foods everyone” I heard Nichkhun said and before I realized it, he is already following me and backhug causing for me to stop moving.
“Wooaah it’s nice to be married” he said and gave me a kiss on my left cheek.
“You sure you want to live here and not there at Thailand?” I asked, we are still in the backhug position.
“I’m very sure of the decisions I made for us” he answered. I turn to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.
“I love you” I said. He moved his face near me and I know he’ll give me a kiss but “now go there and entertain our guests” I just have to interrupt him from kissing. I’ll get my revenge of course, I was really upset because I thought he forgot.
I saw his forhead curling up, showing his complaints.
“No. Go there Mr. Horvejkul. I need to change” I giggled as he stomped his feet in disatisfaction.
“We’re not done yet Mrs. Horvejkul” he said and he kissed my lips gently before running to our friends who are now eating. You can see the girls chatting but the guys quietly eating. Two things that can made them shut up are food and when they are sleeping. Oh wait they are snoring so maybe food only. And food is a big distraction for them. I watched Khun as he battled with the rest of the guys for food. If you’re asking what is my wish awhile ago. That is for us to live a very happy life. As long as we are happy I’m satisfied. I’m so happy I have my friends who are always there when I need and of course Nichkhun who made me feel butterflys on my stomach everyday. I will never stop loving because I know he is feeling the same way too towards me. He is the only man who can make me smile in every move he make. What can I ask for? Maybe a baby???? Okay maybe it is still early. But let’s not talk about babies for now. What I know is now I’m very happy. Indeed a happy birthday.

****************

I should have posted this last May 30 but I decided that I'll just post this on the first day of June, which is Khun's month so to commemorate Khun's month and Yoong's birthday, here it is. Though it's not that good, I hope you'll enjoy it. Have you all read the Chapter 18 of Wall To Bridge, if not then go and read it ^_^.....

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!!!

(This oneshot may have a part two... let's see)