Fool

NICHKHUN and YOONA oneshot collection

 

Fool

 

"She is simple that's why" that's his answer when I asked him what did she like the most from the girl he secretly likes, I heard that the girl doesn't know that he likes her. All of our schoolmates know that Nichkhun has been secretly crushing that girl for a long time now, what a lucky girl. I did not know that simple answer would hurt me so much. Why did I even ask him in the first place? Maybe I'm a fool. A big one in that case.

 Since that day I never had the courage to start a conversation with him. Maybe because I am feeling weird inside. Weird because although I'm hurt I am still trying to smile in front of him.

Is he really that blind not to see that I like him so much?  Am I not simple enough for him to like me? No Im Yoona, you're not just his type and will never be. Accept the truth now that it is still early.

"What are you thinking?" His voice woke me up from my thoughts.

"Ah nothing Nichkhun-sshi" I replied, there's no way I am going to tell him I'm thinking about him. Never.

"You're thinking about me huh?" Wait he know?

"What?!?" I exclaimed. He read what's on my mind? Impossible.

"Nah I'm just kidding, Why should you think about me in the first place right? That's impossible" No Nichkhun that's very possible. I'm even doing it right now. But his voice awhile ago, why does it seems to be so sad? Ahhh I'm just being delusional here.

"Why are you using informal speech to me all of a sudden?" He asked "You always call me 'Khun-daeng' or Khunnie" he continued.

"Oh did I" I let out a weird chuckle.

"Ah right, teacher Kang is looking for me. See you later" I really need to go out from this room. This room that only contains the both of us. It's not true that Teacher Kang is looking for me. It's just that I can't be with him for a long time or else I can't really forget him. I'm afraid of that thing. I need to forget of this feeling because he cant give this feeling back.

While walking in the hallway I saw Minjun, Chansung, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junho, Nichkhun's bestfriends. They always tease me with Khun. I know that his bestfriends are the only ones who know who is the girl that Nichkhun likes for a long time now. That's why as much as possible I dont want to be near them. If they'll utter a word or two about Nichkhun's girl. I'll definitely get hurt.

"Yoona! Did you see Khun?" Junho ask as he approach me. His eyesmile showing.

"Hey dont do your eyesmile to her. Someone would get jealous, luckily he is not here" Wooyoung said as he nudge Junho. I gotta say, they are pretty weird. Pretty but weird.

"Why are you asking me?" I responded to Junho's answer.

"Because he has been looking for you" Chansung replied but Taecyeon glared at him. "Okay I'll shut up" He said and I heard him sighed. "What a coward" I heard Minjun whispered.

"He's in the classroom" I said and smiled before walking away. He's looking for me? That's weird.

"Yah Hwang Chansung!" I heard Nichkhun's bestfriends shouted to the youngest. Yes they are really weird. Including him. Then I heard the ringing of the bell so I run as fast as I could.

***

"So you'll have your two-week break right?" said Teacher Kang.

"Neh" my classmates responded.

"But you cant get off of me" this means one thing. Project. And now I can hear my classmates disapproval. Of course that two weeks should serve as rest weeks for us students so I disapprove of this thing too.

"But sir WAEYO?!?!" Wooyoung and Taecyeon asked at the same time. Did I tell you that Nichkhun and his bestfriends are the reasons why our class is noisy?

"Dont worry Wooyoung and Taecyeon, you'll work in a group so you'll finish this one in few days" our teacher said but still a project.

"Sir group or individual, it doesnt change the fact that you are giving us a project" Junho complained. Well I'm quite amused, his bestfriends and I got the same thinking.

"Will you do this or you'll get zero? Our teacher said and gave us a smirk.

"That's what I said. I'll do this" Junho said causing the class to roar in laughter.

"Okay I'll now group you. Each group will have seven members" and our teacher said the members. His name and my name havent called yet.

"Okay the last group. Minjun, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho, Taecyeon, Chansung" and I saw them nudging each other "and Yoona" wait..... What?

"But sir" I saw him looking at me his friends did the same, waiting for what would I say. "I'm the only girl in the group sir" I said.

"There's nothing wrong with that Ms. Im" he sqid. But it's kind of suspicios though.

"okay tine for you to meet your groupmates"  our teacher said. I should walk near them but I heard Taecyeon said "Save your motion Yoona, we'll go near you." so I followed him. I saw Nichkhun looking me. So I look away. As much as possible I dont want to have an eyecontact with him.

"You be the leader Yoona" Chansung said.

"Ahhh???" I asked. What should I do?

"Be the leader, lead us. We know you're capable of doing so. Instruct us what should we do. We'll follow you" Njchkhun said smiling at me. Dont do that please, you're melting me.

"Eyyyy You mean your heart would follow her?" Minjun teased. My cheeks turned pink upon hearing what he said.

"You shut up" Nichkhun glared at his friends laughing. Those words he said made me realize again that he would not really look at me like what I want him to.

"So where would we meet up so we can do this?" I asked.

"Let's just go at Junho's house" Chansung said

"Yeah... After we finish this we can watch movies, Junho got good collection of movies" Minjun told me.

"If you want you can bring your friends with you" Wooyoung said, looking excited at the idea of having my friends over.

"So you'll flirt with them?" Nichkhun asked "Just forget it." he firmly said

"Dont already have Tiffany?" Taecyeon said.

"Tiffany is Yoona's friend that's why" Wooyoung pouted. These boys are really cute. "Yeah Yoona, Junho got a pool there in his house and-"

"Did I agree on this already?" Junho who has been quiet already spoke.

"You cant do anything" the rest of the boys said in chorus.

"Can I bring Tiffany and Yuri?" I asked.

"Of course!" Wooyoung and Taecyeon exclaimed.

***

"Yoona do you think this article is okay?" junho asked. Here we are doing our project, and like what I said, I.brought Yuri and Fany over. So you can see Taecyeon and Wooyoung grinning ear to ear.

"This is so okay, but I think you need to use more metaphore" I smiled.

"Ah Junho can I get a glass of water?" I asked Junho who is bust editing his article.

"Feel free Yoona!" He exclaimed. I saw Nichkhun got a serious talk with Minjun and I saw him looking at me and I think he said something like "I'm going" so I just continued my way to Junho's kitchen.

"Let's date" I heard him said and I almost slip the glass of water in my hand. So I turned at him.

"What?!" Dont joke at this kind of thing please Nichkhun.  Honestly I dont know what to say.

"Dont ask anything" He said. "Let's go later"

(Flashback:   just so you know this flashback is already third person's POV. This pary only ^_^ -smileagain)

*This is the part where Yoona saw Minjun and Khun talking*

"Bro seriously just tell her, that feeling has been secretly hiding there for a long time already" Minjun said.

"I know bro, I just cant find a good timing and these days she seemed moving away from me and besides that it's really not that easy" Nichkhun explained. Yes he like no LOVE Im Yoona

"Just go bro" Minjun said as he patted Nichkhun's soldier. Nichkhun saw Yoona looking at them so he now earned the courage

"I'm going" he mouthed to Minjun.

End of Flashback

"Are you cold?" Nichkhun asked to me while walking at the street, maybe he saw me shivering.

"Here" he said and offered his coat I didnt want to accept it but he insisted and he is the one who put on my shoulder.

"Yoona,  the person I like... She's the one who made me realize many things in life. She's the reason why I smile everyday. She's the reason why my days are always complete. She-"

"Nichkhun-sshi I dont know you are this cruel" Tears are already flowing from my eyes. "I bet you already know that I like you so much and you want to get rid of me that's why you are saying these things. But there's other way" I cant stop my tears. I just really cant.

"I'm not yet finish-"

"No Nichkhun you're done" I cut him off "Please. Stop hurting me. You dont need to go out in a date with me just to get rid of me. You dont need to say all the details about the girl you like. Okay. I quit. You will never be mine. But cant you let me forget you naturally? not by this. I am a fool, yes. But I think you're the one who is fo this time. Why cant you  see that i am hurting so much?" I walked away. I cant. Just cant. He cant make me a big fool again.

"That's why you are a fool. You wont let me finish what should I say" I heard him. Those words made me freeze. So I turned to him "But I'm a fool too, that's okay" i saw him smile.

"So Im Yoona can a fool like me like a fool like you?!" After hearing those words I instantly run to him and hugged him.

"Fool, I love you" He said. But I kept quiet this time. "Hey are you not going to answer me?" he asked, we are still hugging each other.

"I love you too, fool" Yes finally. I will always love this fool and forever I will. I know he'll do the same. We're the fool  couple not just by words.

******************************************

OHMYGOSH... Sorry!!!!!! It's a super late update. Maybe because I want a progress in my writing that's why I dont update much because look I think i'm almost a year now in AFF but i don't see any progress in my writing. I actually wrote a lot of Oneshots already but those are no good. So give my now your comments here and suggestions for next KHUNA oneshot. IDK when will I update Wall to Bridge

Comment and Subscribe :D