Don't You Know

NICHKHUN and YOONA oneshot collection

 

 

The storyline is mine... but of course not the translation and the lyrics of the song...

You guys know the song Don't You Know by 2PM(???)

If you don't... listen to this one 

2PM- Don't You Know 모르니 [english + romanized]

DON’T YOU KNOW

“Neoman bomyeon dugeun dugeun tteollyeo oneun
Nae maeul ajikdo moreuni
Han georeum gakkai naege dagawa jweo
Modeun geol neoege da julke”

“You still don't know that once I look at you, my heart goes thump thump 
Come one step closer to me, no matter what you want I'll give it to you”

 

She’s beautiful, truly beautiful. She’s perfect, she’s everyone’s dream girl, I want her, I like her.... I love her.
She is Im Yoona, everyone likes her, she’s everything, look at her, from this distance is……… actually enough for me. Everyday I’m asking myself “Would I ever get a chance?” I don’t know, really this is complicated. I don’t have the confidence to tell her, I like her, no that’s as understatement. I love her. Call me a coward, but you can’t really blame me. Until now, she doesn’t know what I feel towards her, I don’t know if someday I can tell this foolish feelings for her. You don’t Yoona, what I feel, you don’t know I want you this bad, you don’t-

            “Hey Khun! Why are you spacing out?” Is she talking to me?? She said my name right? Wait act cool Nichkhun, act cool!

            “Ah nothing, just looking at this beautiful artwork” well we’re in an art gallery, both of our parents are invited, but about what I answered, I lied, the truth is, I’m looking at the beautiful creature smiling in front of me.

            “Ah okay, oh is that Donghae and Siwon oppa?” I turned to where her gaze is, ah once again, she’ll go to another man, leaving me alone again, no I’m going to look at her form a far distance, again.

            “I’m just going to talk to them ‘kay?” I nodded, she waved a goodbye.

 

Jogeumsshik daga ganeunde
Neon nunchi chaeji mothago
Na anin dareun namjareul
Chatgo inneun geoya dapdaphae”

“Gradually, walking forward, but your eyes unrecognizing
Looking for another guy and not me, feeling frustrated”

 I remembered, when she’s still walking towards me, now she’s going to her “oppas”. Watching her, staring at her, that is what I can do, the only thing I can do right now. Now she is talking to them, she looks like having fun talking with them. Not like her conversations with me, boring and lame because I am a boring person and really lame. I’m mad at myself for not being brave. Mad at her ‘oppas;, how can they make her laugh like that. Mad at this world for not making me like them. Chinjaà I am frustrated.

 

“Eotteohke mameul pyohyeonhaeya

I sarangeul al suga isseulkka

Deo isang chameul suga eopseo

Ijeneun da malhae julke”


“How should I express my heart? To let you know this love

I can’t hold it any longer, I’ll say it all out now”


I can’t really hide from this dark world right? I need a light, yeah I don’t make sense. I can’t wait any longer, I want her to know, what is inside my heart. It is okay if I’ll get friendzoned or worse strangerzoned, but if I Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul won’t tell her everything right now, I may explode tomorrow, I’m not exaggerating, that might happen… I’m going to tell her, right now.

            “Yoona, may I talk to you for a moment please? Somewhere private” I excused her from Siwon and Donghae, these two boys gave me a smug look, I don’t know what does that mean, but whatever it is, it’s not like that. I’m innocent, though I watched , but hey I just chose the wrong movie, that’s not really my intention.

“Baby nae mameul ara jweo

Lady algettago malhaejweo

Maeil maeil haengbokhage hae julke

Geureoni jigeum eoseo

Naege daedaphae jweo”

 

“Baby know my heart, lady tell me if you know

I’ll make you happy every day, so come on now, give me an answer”

 

We walked through the parking lot, for me it’s really an awkward walk, the silence is killing me okay should I sta-

“What are you going to say Khun?” Apparently she’s the one who started the conversation, I’m a bad guy. Okay I think, it’s now or never…

            “Im Yoona don’t you really know?”

            “Huh?”

            “I like you or should I say I love you, you don’t know, every time you smile, my heart smile too, when you laugh this heart of mine, is really happy. You don’t know? I’m hiding this for a long time. You don’t know? I love you so much… I confessed, as what I said earlier, it’s now or never.

            “Khun” by that single word. I already know what should I do, I seriously need to wake up from my dreams, accept the reality that she is really not mine, not mine but someone else’s.

“Hangsang neol bogo inneunde

Geu geol aljido mothago

Na anin ttan namja ege

Utgo inneun geoya michigesseo”

“I always look at you, you didn't even realize

Laughing with another guy, and not me, I'm going crazy”

            “Ah are you already dating someone?” I smiled bitterly. I know that this will happen soon,

            “Khun, please listen, I”

            “Yoona, it’s okay, I think now I should limit myself looking at you, I think I just dram too much, I should realize that this is my reality, that you’re never going to be mine, just don’t mind me. I’m really just into imagining things these days so don’t mind me, let’s go back inside, can we? I bet our parents are looking for us” I started walking away from her but then I heard her voice calling me.

            “Nichkhun, can you please hear my side?”

HEY Wae ape inneun nareul moreuni

Neoman barabomyeo kidarineun nae mam moreuji

Niga neomeojimyeon butjaba jul georie

Naega ittaneun geol why! Let me say

Dareun saram sagwindamyeon geugeon bona mana

Geunyang kkaejil geoya geureonikka hana mana

Naega itjanha geu nom sagwina mana

Trust in me, let me be the one baby

 

“Hey why don't you know me, who is in front of you, you don't even know my heart, only gazing at you and waiting

When you fall I'll hold onto you, I'll help you from a distance why! Let me say

I don't like when you meet other people, so just meet one, okay

I'm here, when you date that person, meet that person, trust in me let me be the one baby”

            “Yoona, I really understand the situation, I know I should stop my heart with jumping for you when ever this heat sees you, at least now I wouldn’t be waiting for you because I know, there’s other person, but of course, though you don’t know, I will always be here, to support you as always, though you don’t know, I hate it if you have a good conversation with other man, I should start loving it, but can you start calling me oppa now?” I smiled bitterly, a fake smile indeed. That’s what  I can do right now, I’m not embarrass, cause I have a feeling this will happen at least I prepared myself.

            “Are you done with your talking now? Can I start my own talk?” Yoona said, I don’t know this is coming, I don’t know what should I expect from this.

Neoman bomyeon dugeun dugeun tteollyeo oneun

Nae maeul ajikdo moreuni

Han georeum gakkai naege dagawa jweo

Modeun geol neoege da julke

You still don't know that once I look at you, my heart goes thump thump

Come one step closer to me, no matter what you want I'll give it to you

 

“Finally! You told me about this, you don’t know? I feel the same. But I waited for the man of course to confess first” She showed a sly smile. Without my consciousness I smiled too.

            “I.. I can’t understand it” I stuttered, who would not stutter in this kind kind of situation?

            “Oppa… You don’t know, I love you so mu-” but before she can continue her sentence, I hugged her… tightly.

            “Is this true?” I asked, still hugging her

            “You don’t know? Of course this is the reality that you are talking about” She said playfully, I kissed her, well, because I’m so happy that’s why, she seems to be really shocked too, but got used to it, we break the kiss when we heard claps, coming from our parents and those two, Siwon and Donghae. But I didn’t get lose my grip to her waist.

            “Are we expecting a wedding soon?’ Donghae asked, those two boys gave us a smug look again.

                        “You don’t know? Well I don’t know too” I said playfully. Yoona hit me in my chest, that doesn’t hurt much.

            “I’m just kidding, of course, I’m gonna marry you… soon”

You really don’t know what will happen in this life time. Yoona doesn’t know that I like/love her, I also don’t know that she feels the same too. But one thing I know and I am sure of, I’m gonna spend my life time with her, with our future children (wow so fast Khunnie) and now that we already know that we love each other… one thing I promise.. I will be beside her forever.

            “My girl, Yoona you don’t know how happy I am today, my yeoja chinggu” I whispered for only her to hear.

            “I don’t know, you are this romantic, you don’t know too, how happy I am, my boy, my namja chinggu”  

***  

-----I'm back!!!!! smileagain is back... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Posting this on Christmas Eve XD... FUN!!!!!

SNSD-COMEBACK

2PM-COMEBACK

2013 would be a very great year to all of us.... 

----And sometimes I post the original photo of the main image for the chapter here in my tumblr account --> jestingjest.tumblr.com