No for Happy Ending?

NICHKHUN and YOONA oneshot collection

 

“Go away from me” I shouted at him and hit him with my bag, and it slip through my hands, I just left it there before running away.  I can see his employees looking at us. Yes his employees, this man with me is the CEO of the HORVEJKUL inc. and at the same time my boyfriend, my fiancé and going to be my husband tomorrow.

“Please just let me explain” my husband to be exclaimed while following me. Well too bad I don’t care about what people is thinking about what is happening. I’m mad okay?

“How can you explain what I saw huh?” I replied still walking away from him. I just want to go away to this building, I just want to go away from him.

“If you won’t let me explain I would cancel the wedding” He said, I stopped. How dare he threaten me at this kind of situation.

I turned to him. “Then cancel it, I don’t care!” Then I walk away from him again. I can sense that he is already not following me. I turned back, I’m right he is not following me, usually he would follow me, till he gets his chance to explain. So is this the moment that you realized that your fiancé doesn’t love you anymore? I’m scared that I’m right.

I got into the elevator, his office is here in the tenth floor, and I don’t really want to waste my time using the stairs to get down. Duh that’s why they invented elevator to begin with. I’m alone in this elevator and I remembered why I am mad and in this situation in the first place, I saw one of their investor kissed him, well in the cheeks but that person still kissed him. I can’t remember her name. Lee  Seo min? Lee Seo jin? I really don’t know. Well okay, it’s my fault I did not let him explain, I saw the girl kissed him and he seems so shock and turn to that girl and he shouted something like “Yah! What are you doing miss Lee!!!!” before he notice and by that I quickly ran away from his office. Now I’m walking away from this building which I really want to do when I had fight with him, but now the last thing I really wanted to do because I realized, he doesn’t want to be kissed in the first place. It’s just me that is over reacting. There’s this part of me that just wanted to collapse here so he would come down and save me, but no, that’s not going to happen because I’m so immature.

“Yoona, you are going to be a wife tomorrow yet you are still like this” I said to myself and before I realize that tears are forming, it already flowed through my face. “Ahh…maybe not anymore, remember he’ll going to cancel the wedding” I also said to myself. I can now feel rain droplets. Now great, I don’t have my car with me and I also left my bag there. One option left, walk. Rain drops are getting heavier but I did not mind it. Yeah Let it rain, I don’t care. I should punish my immature act awhile ago. I’m going to ask my appa when I reach home if he did cancel the wedding.

“Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, you don’t love me anymore so you are not chasing after me? You are a bad person” I said still crying. I reached my home all wet. My father asked me what happened to me, I just said that I forgot my bag at Nichkhun’s office and went straight to my room. There I changed my clothes and started crying again. And then, I fall asleep.

“Yoona, Yoona” I heard someone calling for me. “It’s already time to prepare” My father is waking me up.

“Prepare for what?” I asked while rubbing my eyes.

“For your wedding of course, quick get up, you still have many preparations to this is your special day” My appa said as he help me get up. “He did not cancel it?” I asked. My father frowned. “Why should he? If he ever did that, you’ll be marrying a dead man then” he smiled at him, though that’s a bit brutal, that’s the sweetest thing he said to me. I wanted to call him, but I realized I don’t have my phone with him.

Before I realize it at all, we said “I do’s” to each other. Exchange vows, had a picture taking, dance together and left our guests and go for our honeymoon. Here we are in the airport, waiting for our flight to Thailand. Why is he being cold to me?

“Khun-daeng are you mad?” I only use ‘Khun-daeng’ when I want to be sweet at him. He just look at me and he shook his head.

“Let’s go” he said. I know he is mad. Why? He left me with my baggage, normally he would carry it for me. I should not bring many things if I know this is going to happen, this is very heavy. Oh yeah my passport, I stopped for awhile and bring out my passport in my bag. Wait! How can I hold three bags (excluding my handbag) and my passport at the same time? He walked near me, I thought he would carry my bag but he only get my passport. Wow so much help there Khun-daeng.

We are now already, in the plane. Only us (well of course except for flirty stewardess, and pilots) This is a private plane. He sit first, and I would like to sit with him but his seat is near at the window and I wanted to be near at the window too, so even if I want to be seated near him, I chose to be behind him.

“Sir, do you want some drinks?”

“No thanks”

That’s what I heard from their little conversation, but wait is that stewardess not going to ask me? “Wait can you please bring me red wine here?!” I exclaimed but she, the flirty stewardess doesn’t heard me.

“Aisssh” I yelled in frustration. So I go back with watching the clouds. I should just chose seating beside him if all I can see are clouds, what a dummy of course you are up above so all you can see are clouds. Tsss

“Miss, can you please bring my wife water?” I heard him said to the “flirty stewardess”

“Wife?” The “flirt stewardess” repeated.

“Yes, the woman behind me”. Wow, the butterflies in my stomach, they are flying happily. It’s so sweet of him to call me his wife. After few seconds, the “flirty stewardess” brought me water, but she did not leave without giving me glare. That’s scary. Phew

“Is that seat taken?” He asked. Is he talking to me? So I look around, what a dummy, of course he is talking to you. This is a private plane remember?

“Ahhhh…I’m the only one here” Well a stupid question deserves a stupid answer. I am stupid after all. I got shocked when I saw him seating near me.

“Why aren’t you drinking that?” He asked, pointing at my water. “This? I’m afraid that the “flirty stewardess” put poison here” I replied

“Flirty stewardess, so you already have a name for her huh?” I just realized that it slipped in my tongue the words flirty stewardess.

“See if something happen to me if I drink this” He said before drinking, the water. We, as dummy couple did wait for few minutes, with his hands holding mine, I know there would be nothing that’s going to happen but we still waited.

“See, there’s no poison, now drink that” He said but more like an order. “But I asked for red wine” I pouted.

“No, you won’t get drunk, we still have to do a thing when we get there Mrs. Horvejkul”  He said , my eyes became bigger and I can feel that I am blushing. “We should tour first right?” and he grinned. Then not moments after, I can hear a song coming from the speakers of the plane, wait do they usually do it?

I heard it play and Nichkhun is now standing and offering his hands. “May I take this dance?” He asked

“Honey you are my valentine

Eonjekkajina neoneun neoeui sarang

Honey you are my valentine

Neoneun nal tteonatjuman

Geuraedo nae sarang” He sang with the music and I chuckled, he hates to sing but with me around he always do it to make me feel better.

“Mrs. Yoona Horvejkul, I defeated thousands of men just to be with you, so you can’t go away from me okay?” I nodded.”I’m sorry, if you hurt so much when you see me Miss Lee kiss me, I swear I never like any girls clinging beside me, well except you. And she kissed me, I did not kissed her” He continued

“I understand, I guess, I was just over-reacting.” I said as I rest my head to his chest. As we dance here in the plane, as weird as it seems, we like it this way.

“And don’t you ever walk through the rain okay?”

“You know?”

“I chase after you, of course, though I am screaming on top of my lungs, you still continue to walk”

“But-“

“No buts Mrs. Horvejkul” He kissed me” I belong to you and you belong to me” he said and hugged me.

“Why you did not carry my bags then?” I asked, we are now seating with the song still playing. My head  resting on his shoulders, his hands holding mine.

“Because you are too cute” He just said.

“But-“ He cut what should I say again and kissed me. “I said no buts Mrs. Horvejkul” He said before handing me a box.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“A gift” he replied. I opened it, and I saw all of our photos, I thought he is not keeping our photos together but look at this. A photo album. Yey!!!!

“Thank you honey!!!” I turned to him, hug him and exclaimed, before giving him many kisses.

“I don’t want this to have happy ending” He said, I got “Khunfused”

“What?!?” I put away my hands to him, but he turned it back. “Because our love story will never end” and he kiss me. Did I tell you that our wedding is on Valentine’s Day. Best Valentine’s Day ever!

*****

Yes I said I should update last Valentine’s Day, but I really need to finish my projects and our last exam for this school year is near so I need to work extra hard. But after the school year I might update weekly. I don’t know actually what’s happening in this story, I just write what came to my mind, actually this should be longer, they should still have landed to Thailand but yeah I’m really sleepy so here. Subscribe and comment if you like.