Love In The Ice

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter two
 

“Love In The Ice”

 

Yunho shows that not only warm love stories get their 'happily ever afters'. 

 

 

For tonight’s date, Yunho brought Yuri to an ice-skating rink somewhere around the village. It was December 1, only four days before his girlfriend’s special day. And as an early Christmas and birthday present, he’s giving her a surprise.

 

“But I’m a er when it comes to this ice-skating bull, Yunho!” she exclaimed, hesitating to put on her ice-skates.

 

He gave her a reassured smile. “It’ll be loads of fun, I promise!”

 

Yuri tried to stand up with her bladed shoes but ended up falling on the rubber-carpeted floor. She was welling up some tears that were definitely threatening to drip out any time.

 

Yunho waddled to her direction and scooped her up, enveloping her in his tight grip.

 

“I can’t do this! I just ca—”

 

“Hey, hey…It’s okay. You can do this. I’m sure you can. Do you trust me?” he wiped a tear with his thumb as he continued to send encouraging beams to Yuri.

 

“Y-yes,”

 

“Then, trust me when I say it’ll be okay. You could just hold on to me if you want to.” he suggested, his hand stretched out welcomingly.

 

His girlfriend intertwined her fingers with his and grasped onto it as if it depended on her life. Well, it did, to her though.

 

---

 

“Oh, my Gosh! Oh, my ing gosh, Jung Yunho!” Yuri clutched his arm forcefully as her blades slowly glided on the thick ice underneath.

 

Yunho chuckled heartily as he s a hand on her waist while they were skating side-by-side.

 

“Okay, we’ll go slowly, eh? Right foot first, yes, YES, that’s great, Yul!” he led her with his secured grip.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter