Tweet & Tea!

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter six

“Tweet & Tea!”

 

There were two things that Yul hated the most: A cup of tea and some twittering birds. There were two things that Yul loved the most: The warm, snugly bed and Jung Yunho.

 

 

It was the third time this week that Yul managed herself to get drunk and wake up in her best friend’s, Jung Yunho’s, cozy bed. The blue wallpaper and the pictures of them hung on the wall made her feel so welcomed and at home.Yuri woke up to the sound of the twittering birds that were alighted outside Yunho’s apartment’s window. Apparently, the creatures had already made the place their home for there was already a nest made just at the corner of the sill. She heard a light knock on the door.

 

“Well, look who’s up already!” Yunho exclaimed, handling a tea cup and closing the door with his foot.

 

The lady angrily placed the pillow above her head and groaned in frustration.

 

“Your little winged, animal friends won’t let me take my beauty slumber. Such twats!” she referred to the birds on the window, which were still chirping.

 

Yunho gasped. “They’re not twats! They’re tweets! And I can’t just push their nest seventeen floors off the ground! That’ll make me an animal abuser.”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes as she sat up and settled her hand on her throbbing head.

 

“How ed up was I last night in the club?” interrogated the still-dizzy Yul.

 

“From a scale of 1, being the lowest, to ten, being the highest, I’d say you’re as ed up as a person with a pineapple screaming, “Spongebob, I know you’re in there! Don’t hide from me!” he replied with a mocking tone.

 

Yuri had her eyes widened.

 

“, I did that?”

 

He shook his head innocently.

 

“Nope. But I found you hugging some random old, long-bearded dude. You were saying, “Dumbledore! I knew you’re still alive! And you came back!”. That man had some legit white beard, if I were to comment.”

 

“. What did the guy say?” Yuri let him continue his story.

 

They were always like this every night. They meet up at clubs, hang out with their buddies, and somehow, they always end up with each other’s bodies on his bed every single time. Sure, they were best friends, but they were best friends with benefits, if you know what I mean.

 

“I don’t know. I got so knocked up, too. Oh, and you were extra great in bed last night.” he remarked with a wink and Yuri returned it with a roll of her eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter