Hot Summer!

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12 | Hot Summer!


Yunho won’t let Yuri stroll around with her bikini and Yuri just can’t resist touching her hubby.

 

---

 

“Come out of there, you big baby!” Yunho whined with his arms flailing around.

 

The sky was painted in a sunburst yellow; the fine, white sand and the bustling waves all just screamed, ‘Hot Summer!’. It was indeed, very scorching, but it was perfect for a day on the beach. Yul was nestled upon bundles of bundles of blankets, sporting a Mickey Mouse hoodie as she settled down on their large beach umbrella, sweating like a pig.

 

A cute, y piggy, though.

 

“No! Ugh. I shouldn’t have agreed to this!” she declared, bunching up the cottony cloth moreover to protect her from the dangerous sunrays.

 

Beside them were Changmin and Sooyoung, who were delightfully plopped on the reclining sun-bathing chairs, barbecuing themselves to the extremes. Sooyoung was clad in a two-piece bikini of an eye-captivating violet color and a beautiful pair of Dolce and Gabanna Original Aviators to complete the look.

 

Changmin, on the other hand, wore a yellow and green, striped Speedo shorts that came down to his knees. And as soon as they felt their backs burn and prickle from the sun’s heat, they flipped to their front side in synchronization. If ever there was a sport meant for synchronized sun-bathing, certainly, these two would win a gold medal.

 

Also, there was dorky kid leader Taeyeon, clad in a lovely, light-blue, swimming tank-top that reached her torso well, and a pair of short shorts. She was busy burying duck- Junsu’s body, leaving only his head on the surface.

 

Taeyeon ran to get her camera and took almost a bajillion snapshots of her hubby. They both laughed hysterically; Junsu, letting out his signature ‘Eukyangkyang’ while Taeyeon, sounding off her ‘AhjEomma snorts’. Ah, what a perfect couple, indeed. [A/N: -.-”]

 

“C’mon, Yul! Everyone’s having fun! Don’t you want to bury me too just like what Taengoo's doing to Su?” Yunho protested with a scowl as his index finger pointed to Junsu’s big head.

 

Yuri shook her head bitterly; taking her feet into the warm blanket once she discovered it touched the sunny side.

 

“I could bury you six feet under the ground if you want me to,” she suggested with a sour tone.

 

Yunho pouted as he stormed off away from Yuri, kicking the sand off his feet, which unfortunately, landed on Junsu’s ears.

 

“Hey!” the head groaned in annoyance as Yunho rolled his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter