Before U Go

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

13 | Before U Go


Yunho gains a new fan and Yuri's jealous about it.

 

---

 

“Let’s give it up for DBSK!” Hara exclaimed with glee as she invited the two boys to the MC stand.

 

“Aigoo, what a great performance, indeed!” IU greeted their sunbaes with respective bows.

 

The guest MC, Suzy of Miss A, handed Yunho and Changmin their mics and they both thanked the girl.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are Dong Bang Shin Ki!” the duo introduced themselves.

 

The two had just performed their new track, ‘Before U Go’, and it was indeed, a great hit. The studio was filled with hundreds of Cassiopeias, all gripping tightly to their light-sticks and shouting ear-piercingly. Their performance was so flawless and the vocals and dancing made it more perfect. It was absolutely a remarkable one.

 

“Please look forward to more of DBSK’s performances and activities!” Changmin stated with a light beam.

 

Yunho nodded in response and gave his two cents also.

 

“DBSK will show you more of their mysterious side with ‘Before U Go’ as well as the upcoming tracks so don’t miss it!”

 

The fans wailed in ecstasy at the announcements. IU scooted more to Yunho’s side as Suzy’s lips formed into a foolish grin.

 

“Ah, Yunho sunbae, IU has something to tell you!” Hara teased.

 

“O-oh? What is it?” Yunho raised his brow, distancing a little from the ladies.

 

The girl reddened in embarrassment as she whispered into Yunho’s ears ever so softly. And after she pulled away, Yunho told it to Changmin, which made the man stand stiffly.

 

“Do you wanna know what IU said to our DBSK boys?” Suzy faced to the crowd as she earned more pterodactyl screams.

 

Just then, the special dance music for their track cued and Yunho and Changmin found themselves dancing once more.

 

“We’re gonna make it slow down, yeah slow down, go sloooow down!”

 

The girls squealed and IU hid beside the two tall ladies.

 

“Aigoo, IU is really a big fan of yours, Yunho sunbae-nim!” the Miss A member elbowed IU.

 

“Yeah, she really is!” the girl was speechless and really flushed because of these two. She does have a little crush on Yunho and she adores his vocals so much.

 

Being the gentleman that he is, Yunho looped his arms around IU for a few seconds and finally bid goodbye to his fans and to the emcees, with Changmin silently following him around. As they exited to the backstage, the maknae spotted a bag of chips at one side and Sooyoung, his girlfriend on the other.

 

He was torn in between who, or in the food’s case, what, to choose first. Sooyoung raised a brow upon seeing Changmin frozen to the soles of his feet in the middle of nowhere, with beads of sweat visible from the sides of his face. 

 

Changmin couldn’t resist his growling tummy and ran to the bag of potato

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter