Life is a Drama

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

15 | Life is a Drama

This episode just gets crazier and crazier the moment Yunho cried.

 

 

“Min! Someone’s at the door!” yelled the lousy leader as he relaxed on the couch with a bag of potato chips while he focused deeply on his dramas.

 

Changmin stood up from his study table grumpily and mumbled things about how his Yunho hyung being such a lazy . He opened the door and it revealed a pretty lady. It was his hyung’s girlfriend.

 

“Annyeong Changminnie!” she greeted with her goddess smile.

 

Yunho heard her familiar voice and rushed to the door.

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri!” he scooped her with his mighty arms and carried her bridal style as he spun her.

 

“I missed you.” he said as he gently let her down. He wrapped his arms around her and showered her with soft kisses.

 

“Get a room, you two.” said the younger man as he shook his head and proceeds back to his study corner.

 

“We’re having the living room, please!” Yunho flashed a foolish grin to Changmin.

 

Max took all of his books and papers and cute erasers hastily and stomped back to his bedroom grumpily.

 

“Is he okay, Oppa?” Yuri asked worryingly.

 

“He’ll be fine. He’s just jealous that I’ve got a cute girlfriend like you!” he replied as he tapped her nose lightly.

 

“I heard you!” he screamed from the inside.

 

The two giggled as they went inside the dorm. Yuri had a surprised look on her face as she got in.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

“I'm not sure I'm at the right place...Is this really your dorm?”

 

“Huh?”                                                                          

 

“It’s surprisingly…clean.”

 

Yunho rolled his eyes. “I knew you were coming, so I fixed some things up.”

 

“Oh, so you clean your dorm only whenever I’ll be visiting you? What a nice thing to know, Jung Yunho.” Yuri plopped on the black couch and nicked some of Yunho’s chips.

 

“Is this ‘Rooftop Prince’? Oh, my Gosh! I love this drama! Yoochun Oppa is so awesome and so—” at the corner of her irises, Yuri saw a pouting Yunho, obviously jea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter