Of Dinner Dates and Crazy Friends

Strawberry Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11 | Of Dinner Dates and Crazy Friends

Dinner Dates + Crazy Friends = END OF THE FREAKIN' WORLD.

 

 

---

 

 

The familiar tune of DBSK's 'Mirotic' echoed through where it seems to be the third room from the right. Sooyoung, who was busy watching dramas, found Yuri literally flying in front of her as she tripped down the couch and hurriedly ran off to the said room. The lady dug through her bag and found her white iPhone, the screen illuminating, indicating that a message has been sent. 

 

 

"hi, yuri! i was wondering if ur available tonight for dinner? A date, maybe? :)"

 

 

A smile came across Yuri's face as she read the text that Mr. Jung sent her. Yup, it's the same Mr. Jung Yunho that had been crushing on her since like, for the last three months now. Well, that's at least according to Tiffany, who is apparently, one of Yunho's closest friends. Yuri squealed in delight for she also has this thing for the older man. 

 

"SOOYOUNG!" she screamed out, fizzing and fussing on the bed like a worm or a baby that took some dump.

 

The tall goddess rolled her eyes and got up from her once comfortable seating position on the couch, bidding a goodbye from Goo Jun Pyo, who was currently cozying with Geum Jan Di. Yes, you've got that right! Ms. Choi Sooyoung is a 'Boys Over Flowers' fanatic. Jessica, who was seated on the other side of the couch, gave a sigh of relief and flipped the channel to where 'Gossip Girl' was showing the moment Sooyoung took off to her and Yuri's room.

 

"What is it again, Yul?" grumbled Sooyoung as she arrived cross-armed and with a stern expression.

 

Yuri shoved her iPhone in front of the poor girl's face. She tried to make out the words that was displayed but Yuri just won't hold still. Finally, she snatched the phone away from her and her eyes widened as the words seeped in through her thoughts. Sunny, who happened to pass by their room, caught a glimpse of the two, who was now jumping on the bed in utmost excitement. 

 

'Look at those long legs...Damn, I wish I had one. Oh, well.' she thought as she simply shook her head and moved off.

 

Jessica couldn't stand the noise coming from the third room from the door so she stomped away to them and found exactly the same thing Sunny had seen moments ago. She had her hand on her hips and her eyes fixed upon Yuri and Sooyoung. 

 

"What the hell, guys?" 

 

Sooyoung's eyes lit as she saw the petite blonde. "Oh, Sica eonni! Look who's got a date later!" 

 

Explanations have been explained and reasons have been reasoned out and minutes later, the trio chatted about how Yuri should dress up and how the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter